Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL]

Poll: Who do you think is best to be the Mega Bladers Vice-Leader?

quetzacoatl
62.50%
Razer_9503
37.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
I heard the date will be moved, is it a true rumor?
Yes
On June 18 or 19
Wait,is this gonna be a wbo-sanctioned tournament?
^No its not. It's MegaBladers official tournament. Not sponsored by the WBO.
I have chose the Following members to battle during the First MBO tourney on June 18 or 19:

1. Me
2.ChoABIG (Yeah I have no choice to chose him since quetzacoalt can't go to tourneys anymore)
3. Razer_9503
Hey idk why people still join your team?!?!??!
IDK besides the only that is accepting more members in the Philippines ONLY is my Brother's team (TEAM CODED) and this team
NO! What about my team? I am also accepting!
My top 3 members for the tourney would be:
Hell Wolf
XwailingX
Bey5Star.
@ pegasismaster10 OK I will pencil all of them on the MBO tourney
dude where is the tourney
Well the Tournament will be officialy on June 19 (I decided not on June 12 because I will be preparing for my first day of school on June 13) . It Shall Be in Hilda Village I will post the address later (It is kinda hard to ask my 4 year old cousin his address)
where is hilda village
Sorry if I haven't been loging in to WBO I'm abit busy on school works since Im high school I'll be here free time but anyways yea..

Anyways anyone got any info's about upcoming tourney's? we can make our team battles on those tourneys.. right?

And Mega can you PM me when there's tourney's? so I can join the battle also? thanks! Joyful_3
Ah man. I can't go on that. I'm sure I'm not allowed in villages..only in malls. Good luck to everyone!
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:34 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Ah man. I can't go on that. I'm sure I'm not allowed in villages..only in malls. Good luck to everyone!

No Prob! Mega Bladers vs Champion Bladers II will not be during the MBO tourney.
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:47 AM)Mega Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:34 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Ah man. I can't go on that. I'm sure I'm not allowed in villages..only in malls. Good luck to everyone!

No Prob! Mega Bladers vs Champion Bladers II will not be during the MBO tourney.
I know. Anyway, be prepared if ever I'm allowed!
Hey megablader im not sure if i can come but ill try.
OK!
ok.... here is the update for the team userbars!:
[Image: megablader1.png]

wear them with proud!

(I will PM megablader for his....)

EDIT: im Quetzacoatl.....
username: hell_kerbecs!
main bey: Pisces d125bs or virgo df145bs, but mainly use burn fireblaze145bs
prefered type:stamina
(Jun. 10, 2011  11:19 AM)hell_kerbecs! Wrote: username: hell_kerbecs!
main bey: Pisces d125bs or virgo df145bs, but mainly use burn fireblaze145bs
prefered type:stamina

SURE!
i'm gonna check if i get into a team in sydney first because if i do i might be able to get the whole team to join