Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL]

Poll: Who do you think is best to be the Mega Bladers Vice-Leader?

quetzacoatl
62.50%
Razer_9503
37.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
I got a question how do you put on the userbar?
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:41 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: I got a question how do you put on the userbar?

Code:
[img]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m579/CyberFernandez/megablader1.png[/img]
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:32 PM)hell_kerbecs! Wrote: i'm gonna check if i get into a team in sydney first because if i do i might be able to get the whole team to join

Wait! Where do you live? If you live outside of the Philippines you might be the leader of Division 2
can you guys crush team dark bladers please and i really dont know how to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:01 AM)tron1 Wrote: can you guys crush team dark bladers please and i really dont know how to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the OP for details....

Dark bladers?
New Member:

username : BEYBOOST

Achivements : 1st rank in 4 unofficial tourneys (not lossed in any match in his life )

Main bey : Hidden

Type : stamina

P.S. I do not know how powerful is team Dark Bladers I will challenge them once they have a member here in the Philippines or I have a member in Singapore
New Mega Bladers challenge:

Mega Bladers vs Champion Bladers - Date: ?

PS I edited this because my brother used my account to post WWE here
if you want to know who is team dark bladers leader it is whattzer/ feel da rath ps he lives in india and can you bileve he said he,d secretly dispatch a 4 year old and promised to make him cry louder than a gun shot and regected me all i care about is revenge!!!
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:15 PM)tron1 Wrote: if you want to know who is team dark bladers leader it is whattzer/ feel da rath ps he lives in india and can you bileve he said he,d secretly dispatch a 4 year old and promised to make him cry louder than a gun shot and regected me all i care about is revenge!!!

INDIA?!?!?! we live in the phillipines,dude.

you may be leader though...if you join us!
i live in sanantonio teaxas and youre across the world how can we contact if i lose my com
Ergh?I don't live in India,liar,al you said is a FAKE LIE!Reported anyway.And also,we are a proffesional team,and we have three members which are good.So stop your ego!Such disrespect.I dispatched a 4 year old?Haha,that was funny.Even my sister is 7,and I don't have anybody in the team which is 4 years old.Did I said it?Before that,could you even check all of my posts?I live in Malaysia,not India.I take proffesional members from all over the world.That's why I ignored you.
*Kachack!* bam i was lied!

I should REALLY read EVERY topic in this forum....
Ban him.Aren't every team members supposed not to lie?All he said is fake.
Whatzzer, you live Malaysia?? Great!!! I live in Malaysia too... Maybe different state though =P Btw, how to join? O__O
(Jun. 14, 2011  11:12 AM)eugenelimys Wrote: Whatzzer, you live Malaysia?? Great!!! I live in Malaysia too... Maybe different state though =P Btw, how to join? O__O

what team? whatzerr's or us?

if you join us, you will have the following:
  • you become the leader of your team's country
  • you will have a new ready-made userbar for your team
  • if you let more people come, we will help you with event's you want to host

the last one is actually optional to you,or to us.
im quitting the team
Why? Is there something wrong?
(Jun. 18, 2011  1:53 PM)Razer_9503 Wrote: im quitting the team

why? Double teams are allowed
oh ok then im not quitting and sorry i didnt come to the harrison plaza thing i wasnt allowed maybe next tim i can attend
Mega blader when i came to the harrison plaza tournament i didn't see you there.
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:17 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: Mega blader when i came to the harrison plaza tournament i didn't see you there.

Me to. I did everything so any Mega Bladers member know I am there I even used my new email
How about taking a pic of yourself and post it in the picture yourself thread?
Sorry for not coming to the monday tournament.. I was sick.. and not feeling well.. even Launching my main bey didnt even work out for me.. I just saw the message today since I haven't been checking out my laptop.. Hoping to get well next week Joyful_3
Announcement: All interested members living in the Philippines may join. But you have to win as champion at a "Mega Bladers Tryout Tournament".

BTW I am planning to host a WBO tourney in the Philippines. PM me if interested