Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL]

Poll: Who do you think is best to be the Mega Bladers Vice-Leader?

quetzacoatl
62.50%
Razer_9503
37.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Most of the other team members dont have enough money to go to manila.

Zeignn - uncustomized? don't give me that joke!
Who will go to the sm north edsa on may 29.
I will I am qualified for the champions' tournament
Yo, GP77's team and Metal Bladerz challenge YOU! Who goes first?
guys,i think you will need this:
[Image: mem.png]

PM me if you want different bey,OR,different mark.
Hey mega blader can you change rock leone h145rf to rock leone 105rf
@ruler of hell OK!
Wait team Metal Bladerz and Team Champion Bladers. Team Delta Blaze was first to challenge us.
(May. 21, 2011  7:11 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: I challenge your team during the BBPH FUN tourney in Rockwell PowerPlant Mall. Only me and my bro will be there and we will take all of you down (MOST LIKELY).

Don't be so sure about that. I am stronger than all of the Other Teams think
^Stronger than all teams? weh?
Let's see about that when Delta Blaze, Metal Bladerz and Team Champion Bladers battles your team!
Let's put it this way : First to battle us is Metal Bladers
Second is Delta Blade
And Finally Champion Bladers

@ pegasismaster10 I have battled Delta Blader Already well lets just say we are equaly powered
(May. 22, 2011  2:33 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: guys,i think you will need this:
[Image: mem.png]

PM me if you want different bey,OR,different mark.

um OK
Why me last? You can battle Metal Bladerz and Delta Blaze anytime while my only time is in May 30th. You stronger than other teams? Tongue_out dont make me laugh! I know ur the noobest team out there. Look, ur team plain sucks, ur combos dont match and bla bla bla.
(May. 23, 2011  8:41 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Why me last? You can battle Metal Bladerz and Delta Blaze anytime while my only time is in May 30th. You stronger than other teams? Tongue_out dont make me laugh! I know ur the noobest team out there. Look, ur team plain sucks, ur combos dont match and bla bla bla.

THAT IS THE LAST STRAW! YOU AND ME 1 ON 1 IN THE WSS STADIUM! I AM TIRED BEING CALLED THE NOOBIEST TEAM AROUND! note: I am not sure if I can go to the Fun tourney

I am still going to battle Delta Blader on the tournament in the Harrizon Plaze
How? no WSS in Fun tourney Tongue_out MFB Attack is more ideal. If Kai-V sees that u say WSS is better than MFB Attack I know she's gonna comment here
wide square stadium
Wide Square Stadium

BTW I fear that the super typhoon Chedeng will affect the Grand Tournament
why?
Nothing
By the way is there a scheduled battle
Me and Delta Blader was supposed to battle again tomorrow (Thursday, May 26,2011) in the FBA tourney in The Harizzon Plaza. But it was canceled due to possible Typhoon
Attack Stadium FUN tourney lets battle there. Whats in it if I win?
I ain't going to May 29 2011.. I'm still here in Thailand until June 1 I didn't have a chance to catch up.. But still

I will still use my uncustomized bey unless I think of a "Combo" For G Perseus

Edited :
Oh and Mega Can you do me a favor? help me get some few Combo for G Perseus send it to me in the inbox message(Private Message) if you think of something.. im still testing some Smile
Zeignn Sure

Due to safety reasons for the Grand tournament I shall temporarily NOT display all the Main Beys of ALL Mega Bladers members. This can help your strategy to prepare for the grand tournament. For those that will not join the grand tournament I will also not display your main beys..

This is Effective May 26,2011 at 10:00 Am (Philippine time)- May 31,2011 AT 11:30 AM (Yes still Philippine Time)