Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide]

Poll: Do you like this new team?

Carp Yeah!
66.67%
Carp No!
33.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Honestly, he's no longer a part of your team, so it shouldn't count, it it's up to you.
So ultimately the majority is no.
Whats the idea SD?Oh yeah,just a note,I'm full leader of the team today,for those of you who want to join.
(Jul. 17, 2014  7:05 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: So the majority so far is no...
Lets wait until _M and Echizen and Ocean vote.
Meanwhile whats your idea SD

What do I have to vote on?
(Jul. 17, 2014  7:05 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: So the majority so far is no...
Lets wait until _M and Echizen and Ocean vote.
Meanwhile whats your idea SD

I gotta say no. Pokemo was a good member of the team.... But he resigned,he's not apart of
TEAM EVIL METEO

Any this voting stuff in our team thread will lead to spam.... But since I'm taking the day off you're in charge. And please use before you act. Or think "What would SupremeDragon16 do?" (just kidding) Take care of the team K.E.E
I say no since he's not a member and it will cause confusion. Someone may join and ask how come we don't have some of the placings in the OP?

You would say from a past member.

The person might have joined just because of those two placings and immediately quit.

The ultimate result being that you got no new members and people reading won't trust you. Plus you just got some really useless posts on the team thread. If two teams have two placings it's also like someone is on two teams at once. So despite helping you now in the long run it would prove useless. So finally I think you should erase the two placings he achieved.
What do I have to vote on? Something about Pokemo?
(Jul. 18, 2014  5:29 PM)Ocean Wrote: What do I have to vote on? Something about Pokemo?
If they should keep his achievements in the OP.
Guys do this over PM this will end up being spam.
(Jul. 19, 2014  1:53 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Guys do this over PM this will end up being spam.
How is it SPAM? We are discussing the Team I the Team thread. SPAM is useless posts, and I don't think any of this is useless.
(Jul. 19, 2014  1:53 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Guys do this over PM this will end up being spam.

You guys are the ones who asked our opinion...
I say non till he rejoins your team which provably will be soon.
(Jul. 19, 2014  2:00 AM)Lord Wrote:
How is it SPAM? We are discussing the Team I the Team thread. SPAM is useless posts, and I don't think any of this is useless.

.......Alright.... The majority said no. So I think we have a conclusion to this vote....
(Jul. 19, 2014  2:13 AM)Ocean Wrote: I say non till he rejoins your team which provably will be soon.

Why do u say that?
Voting is now over!Thanks for your votes BitBeast Bladers!
Ocean is right
(Jul. 19, 2014  6:56 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Voting is now over!Thanks for your votes BitBeast Bladers!
Ocean is right

Alright so now,whenever one of makes an achievement we'll put it in the OP.
Ok then.Remember to add the motto and team site to the OP.
(Jul. 20, 2014  12:08 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ok then.Remember to add the motto and team site to the OP.

Already did it! So now all we need is a team banner. Can you make it?

Also we're promoting BahamdiaWyvang to Co-leader.
Remember that flaming text?Change the words to Team Evil Meteo and pm it to me.
Can't at the moment. Can you make it? And don't you make sigs with Ryûzaki?
Well,BahamdiaWyvang I think King E. Emperor's account is temporary suspended! Now you need to step in his place until he comes back!
Why would I be suspended????
(Jul. 23, 2014  5:29 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Why would I be suspended????

You haven't been on for a while and I thought you was suspended
will you recruit me? I never got into Bit Beats. Unhappy
Sure fill in an application.
1.Darkflare
2. Anything really
3. 5 year
4 balance
5. I hope to make you guys proud. no matter how many battles I lose I will keep on fighting!
6. No