Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide]

Poll: Do you like this new team?

Carp Yeah!
66.67%
Carp No!
33.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:02 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Wow pokemo quit the team? Heheh wow. So King E. Emperor, I've came up with a new way to accept members on the team! Anyone interested PM.

Sidenote: We need to change the amount of bladers on our team. I'm thinking of a powerhouse of 5 bladers on the team max

This is actually how we run GT. We usually have a maximum of 5 bladers. But we also have "Support" Members. Basically they are on the team, but they are like "Substitutes" if and when the situation arises we need them to step in an active role on GT. But they are just as much a part of the team as me or SS1.
Yeah,he quit us for team bitbeast.Whatever.
5 with support is a good idea.
Mind if we use it DaRk?
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:39 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:02 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Wow pokemo quit the team? Heheh wow. So King E. Emperor, I've came up with a new way to accept members on the team! Anyone interested PM.

Sidenote: We need to change the amount of bladers on our team. I'm thinking of a powerhouse of 5 bladers on the team max

This is actually how we run GT. We usually have a maximum of 5 bladers. But we also have "Support" Members. Basically they are on the team, but they are like "Substitutes" if and when the situation arises we need them to step in an active role on GT. But they are just as much a part of the team as me or SS1.

Hmm... I could do that! K.E.E want to give it a try?
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:57 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Yeah,he quit us for team bitbeast.Whatever.
5 with support is a good idea.
Mind if we use it DaRk?

Absolutely, go for it. I'm here to help. If something works why not share it?
I find it a little fishy that Dark_Mousy is helping us . . What's the catch?

Sidenote: Then again he is a veteran....
Thanks D_M(can I call you that?)!
SD,Let's do six members and then subs so that I can put 3 members into each squad!
(Jul. 15, 2014  5:06 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: I find it a little fishy that Dark_Mousy is helping us . . What's the catch?

Sidenote: Then again he is a veteran....

I joined this site many years ago to help the upcoming generation of bladers(which is you). There is no catch or anything. This is what a veteran or moderator would do. Helping is what I do whether my name is in blue or not.
And that's why we love you!LOLJK I said that because it rhymes with blue.
Thanks though!
Think that was a little too far...... O.o
But yeah thanks Dark_Mousy! You really are helpful. But this doesn't change anything.We're still going to take you down!
You got that right!We'll destroy you with our secret weapon,BEYSPIRIT!!!!!JKJK!
But we will defeat you with our secret weapon!
So TEAM EVIL METEO we have a new member here..... Or one that is trying to join...
Who is it?
(Jul. 16, 2014  12:14 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Who is it?

So what do you think K.E.E should we let him join?! I don't know if he's really active or not. And we need to scrap Dark_Mousy's plan with the 5 members 5 subs. I was thinking 5 members 1 sub. We shouldn't have too many members on the team because it leads to confusion and some probably won't be dedicated or will be “easily moved". Also I'm going to edit the OP a bit and tweek it.

Whoever thinks that Shido-Kun should be apart of the team PM me so that we may come to a conclusion!
I didnt actually say 5 support members. But its always good to have a sub or two.
I support him joining as a temporary member.I think he should be more active to be a full member...
We also need to see how easily swayed he is;and not to mention,will he be trying to go to a tourney?
@D_M,before Pokemo left our team he placed twice.Do you guys(SD AND D_M)Think we should include those placings?

@SD,Remember to add the team site to the OP.I think we should do 6 members so that there can be 3 in each Squad and 2 subs(or 1).

Here is how the Squads will work:
Leader of T.F.DConfusedupremeDragon 16
Leader of T.F.S:King E.Emperor
You choose which 3 members you want,and I choose mine.I call dibs on Wyvang Tongue_out
Since we are (me and you)are apart of the Squads,then we need 2 more members for both of ours.
If we do 2 subs,1 sub will sub for your Squad and one for mine.
What about a past achievement section ? Like you used to have a member with 2 placings. Just a thought.
That's actually a good idea...
Let's have a vote members of BitBeast Bladers,Team Evil Meteo,Ryuzaki,and D_M!
Should we count Pokemo's placings?
A.No,give a detailed explanation
B.Yes,explain why
C.Do what Ryuzaki said

I am allowing BitBeast Bladers to post and vote here
(Jul. 17, 2014  5:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: That's actually a good idea...
B.Yes,explain why
C.Do what Ryuzaki said

If it's about counting pokemo's stats, I'd say no since he left, if a member left our team I'd erase his stuff in the OP.

About the achievement section, it's pretty much copying us (like general achievements, not just tournament placings.) but do whatever you want.
(Jul. 17, 2014  6:09 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  5:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: That's actually a good idea...
B.Yes,explain why
C.Do what Ryuzaki said

If it's about counting pokemo's stats, I'd say no since he left, if a member left our team I'd erase his stuff in the OP.

About the achievement section, it's pretty much copying us (like general achievements, not just tournament placings.) but do whatever you want.

Yeah don't do it. This team is unique and serves a goal. I have a different idea...
You realize I've never seen the first page of your team thread right?I will nevercopy you.
1 for no.
I'm not doing general achievements,tourney placements only.
@ DRAGON KING EX: You do know teams in the past have made general achievement sections ? It's not coping as anyone can feel free to use it if they want. Sorry, but it just seemed a bit wrong... :\
(Jul. 17, 2014  6:41 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: @ DRAGON KING EX: You do know teams in the past have made general achievement sections ? It's not coping as anyone can feel free to use it if they want. Sorry, but it just seemed a bit wrong... :\

I haven't seen one, I'm sure there are some buried in the this sub-forum.

Hence why I said "but do whatever you want"...
(Jul. 17, 2014  6:43 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  6:41 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: @ DRAGON KING EX: You do know teams in the past have made general achievement sections ? It's not coping as anyone can feel free to use it if they want. Sorry, but it just seemed a bit wrong... :\

I haven't seen one, I'm sure there are some buried in the this sub-forum.

Hence why I said "but do whatever you want"...

I'm not fighting as this is going to ruin his team. So my last reply:

You shouldn't of said it in the first place if you knew that already then, right ?
Just list current achievments. Place in tournaments etc. Pastbis done and over with. Whoever left will have his ornher achieveents added elsewhere.
So the majority so far is no...
Lets wait until _M and Echizen and Ocean vote.
Meanwhile whats your idea SD