Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide]

Poll: Do you like this new team?

Carp Yeah!
66.67%
Carp No!
33.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
(Jul. 11, 2014  2:49 AM)Pokemo Wrote: hey, I may be inactive during the weekdays since im starting summer camp, and there's homework

Thanks for letting us know.Do you know when it ends?
@SD Which one of us idiots(between me and you)decided to make a team in summer?
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:05 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  2:49 AM)Pokemo Wrote: hey, I may be inactive during the weekdays since im starting summer camp, and there's homework

Thanks for letting us know.Do you know when it ends?
@SD Which one of us idiots(between me and you)decided to make a team in summer?

That would be you....Just kidding, But I figured that the summer would be a good time to make a team because I was thinking that a lot of people will start logging on and joining and also people will have some free time on there hands.
Well, just thought I'd say... I won't be on here much next week (Sun-Sat) because our family is going on a "campout" (yay~). I may be active at times, but I doubt I'll have much access to the internetz Tongue_out
^Thanks for letting us know.
@SDI thought the same thing too;however,people are also busy on trips in Summer.
hey guys, I got 3rd place in my tourney yesterday!
(Jul. 13, 2014  1:25 PM)Pokemo Wrote: hey guys, I got 3rd place in my tourney yesterday!

Aye! Good job pokemo! Man I need to got to get in on the action!
(Jul. 13, 2014  1:25 PM)Pokemo Wrote: hey guys, I got 3rd place in my tourney yesterday!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT Job bro!That's another for us!You're doing great!
(Jul. 13, 2014  9:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT Job bro!That's another for us!You're doing great!
acually, i got 2nd yesturday. i must have miscounted or something
Good job!~
If I can get to any tourneys near Ohio (hopefully IN Ohio), I hope to be able to place high!
You're making such good progress for our team Wink
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:36 AM)Pokemo Wrote:

Even better!Wyvang(can I call you that)is right!You are making progress from the team!
Hey SD,I think we should add Pokemo's placings to the OP.
2 2nd places.
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:21 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  9:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT Job bro!That's another for us!You're doing great!

Even better!Wyvang(can I call you that)is right!You are making progress from the team!
2 2nd places.

Sure, you can call me that Smile
(Jul. 14, 2014  2:59 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:21 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:36 AM)Pokemo Wrote: acually, i got 2nd yesturday. i must have miscounted or something

2 2nd places.

Sure, you can call me that Smile

I have an idea!Can you try to host your first WBO tournament?
Trust me, I've tried. There's not enough people in Ohio on here (at the right time)... Unless I get people from nearby states. How would I do it? Just try to start one on an Ohio discussion thread? I can try to start one, but I doubt anything will happen.

EDIT: Posted in my Ohio (and surrounding areas) Thread! Would any of you be able to make it? It would have to be between August 3rd and August 12th, Southeast Columbus.
Is it possible for you to go on a team mission to North Carolina?
Edit:Not me,I live in Florida.Maybe SupremeDragon?
(Jul. 14, 2014  5:51 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Is it possible for you to go on a team mission to North Carolina?

When would it be?
(Jul. 14, 2014  5:52 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  5:51 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Is it possible for you to go on a team mission to North Carolina?

When would it be?

Tournament this weekend and on Auguat 16th.
I'd prefer it to be very soon.This will be a solo mission and if you succeed,then you'll rank up.
Sorry SD.When you get online pm me.
I was not referring to a tourney.I want him to challenge you at Game Theory.
(Jul. 14, 2014  6:02 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: Maybe... I'll have to see

No rush bro.You don't have to do it.
(Jul. 14, 2014  6:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  6:02 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: Maybe... I'll have to see

No rush bro.You don't have to do it.

I know! I've been trying to tell other nearby states about the possible Ohio tourney, but I may be able to do that one too. I know there's no rush Wink

EDIT: Just an idea, but should we add this teams website to the OP?
I didn't want to pressure you into thinking you had to do it.
Checked the Ohio thread.

You won cause of a facebolt... good job anyway Wink
I like you Wink
I admire you Ocean.
Wow pokemo quit the team? Heheh wow. So King E. Emperor, I've came up with a new way to accept members on the team! Anyone interested PM.

Sidenote: We need to change the amount of bladers on our team. I'm thinking of a powerhouse of 5 bladers on the team max