Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide]

Poll: Do you like this new team?

Carp Yeah!
66.67%
Carp No!
33.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Yeah let's keep it Team Evil Meteo! And you know what I was thinking to let different teams post in here. Our team thread does get a little dry and quiet here and plus we do need help with important decisions!
Yeah,you're right!
Yo K.K.S have you noticed how many people making teams?! I think we'll eventually have our team tournament.
1. my username is King of beast !
2. I want be on the team. I like battling with my fellow bladers.
3. I have been battling currently for two years
4. I use attack type beyblades
5.I hope to accomplish victory in every battle
6 no I have not been to any tournaments
Finally!!!! Alright you're in I'll add you to the OP. King K. Streak he's in!
Ok,he's the replacement for Darkflare!
I'll take Darkflare off the OP.
Did you add team site yet?
Make sure to tell KOB(King Of Beast)to join it.
http://freshgame-z.webs.com
Yeah look at the OP. I added him and the site name yesterday. I gotta prepare for this tournament.
TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD! So....We need to discuss about the inactive members in the team.
You guys should really keep discussion like that in pm's so you don't clutter the topic.
(Aug. 24, 2014  5:38 PM)Dual Wrote: You guys should really keep discussion like that in pm's so you don't clutter the topic.

This is a team problem. That needs to be discussed in the team thread. We all can't talk in a group chat though PM.
(Aug. 25, 2014  2:21 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  5:38 PM)Dual Wrote: You guys should really keep discussion like that in pm's so you don't clutter the topic.

This is a team problem. That needs to be discussed in the team thread. We all can't talk in a group chat though PM.

Actually, you can. You can choose to send a group PM to any amount of members you want.
That takes too much work Tongue_out
I think BahmdiaWyvang should be an unofficial member because he's inactive;however,I don't want him off officiAlly.
Well K.K.S it finally happened! Team Format is here! We need to decide on our team of three. Me and my brother will be a pair since you can't travel to tournaments at the moment. If BahamdiaWyvang is in you're area PM him and pair up with him. Hopefully I can get a few more people on the team once I get on the rankings.
It has to be 3 so get another member from your family or friends to join the WBO.
I wonder who convinced the staff to have team format...?
Heheh probably my good looks and persuasive coolness Wink . But on a serious note my other brother isn't ready ready yet. I got to school him on dominating beys in each format and show him how to make good combinations.
He could be a great member!Don't worry about his attitudes,I'll take care of that!
Man when I first heard the news about Team format I was hype! I gotta really prepare. Oh abd the OP is updated
1).Username: Tyson Fury
2) .Why do you want to be on this team. because this team is awesome
3).How long have you've been blading: 10 years
4).What type of bey do you use : all type
5). What do you hope to accomplish as a blader? fun
6). Have you ever attended a WBO tourney? no never
Alright you're in! I hope you'll be coming to tournaments.
I hope so buddy
Welcome MY old colleague,lol
Thanks bro and once again you looking awesome dude
We need a banner