Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Right now is best. I already have my combos so I'm good without listing my parts.
But we need to know wat parts u have to make our combos
(Nov. 04, 2013  6:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: But we need to know wat parts u have to make our combos
I thought we just send our best combos. I already made my combos. You can post them if you want, but I'm good. Also this is in Zero G right? We can have 3 combos at most. Smile
Ok, I'll PM my combos to him now
(Nov. 04, 2013  6:52 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ok, I'll PM my combos to him now
Cool I'm done now just PhantomOrion22 left!
Ill have some results or something tonight. Don't spam me. And some of you really lack creativity in combos. Just saying.
I didn't feel like taking a risk Serious, I thought ragerblade was gonna videotape it and post it?
(Nov. 04, 2013  7:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I didn't feel like taking a risk Serious, I thought ragerblade was gonna videotape it and post it?
Actually Dark is a veteran so he will just use his legendary mind to tell us. If you large a true Beyblader then trust Dark! He won the Beyblade Crusade back in 2012! His team member stormscorpio1 won this year! He is a legend! Lol...
Has PhantoOrion PMed his combos ?
(Nov. 05, 2013  1:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Has PhantoOrion PMed his combos ?

Nope. And if I don't get it in the next 5 minutes Ill be off for the night.
I don't think he knows about it
Idk if you wanna add it cus im not exactley sure how this whole Team thing works but I came in second in the recent Beys of Our Lives tournament.
Sorry ive been busy the whole day and didnt have time
Wait u don't have to own the beys right? U just have to PM him the best combos in your opinion ?
what???? i just pmd dark mousy the best combos i can make im not sure if this is correct or not
(Nov. 05, 2013  3:49 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: what???? i just pmd dark mousy the best combos i can make im not sure if this is correct or not
It's correct. Dark will announce the results later. Good Luck everyone.
Well I PMed him the combos I thought were the best combos, not the combos I could make.
(Nov. 05, 2013  5:13 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well I PMed him the combos I thought were the best combos, not the combos I could make.
Really? Your supposed to PM your own best combos. In a tourney you have to be able to make those combos. If your getting parts for those combos then it's ok, but if your not then you should rePM him.
I'm not getting those parts, nobody said it was like a tournament so I didn't know, ill rePM him
(Nov. 05, 2013  5:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I'm not getting those parts, nobody said it was like a tournament so I didn't know, ill rePM him
Sorry about the confusion.
It's cool, I did my good combos for a bb10 is that right?
(Nov. 05, 2013  5:21 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It's cool, I did my good combos for a bb10 is that right?
Correct.
Is he going to post a video of the battles?
He might,I don't know if he will,though
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:31 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: He might,I don't know if he will,though
No he won't, because he's a veteran. He can judge the combos from experience. Wink