Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
I don't think we should even be mentioning it to the other members, if u tell them they will most likely vote for u
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I don't think we should even be mentioning it to the other members, if u tell them they will most likely vote for u
I need to tell them. They're on the team. Also who said you couldn't advertise?
I just think it's wrong
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:02 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just think it's wrong
Does a candidate advertise when he's electing for President? Yes so why can't we when we're electing for leader?
Okay I don't even know why I'm still talking about that discussion
I know you won't count them and I'll stop talking about it now
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
Does Obama advertise when he's electing for President? Yes so why can't we when we're electing for leader?

Read the rules no talking about politics

I'm gonna stop now
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:03 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Okay I don't even know why I'm still talking about that discussion
I know you won't count them and I'll stop talking about it now
Thank You!

(Nov. 02, 2013  4:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
Does Obama advertise when he's electing for President? Yes so why can't we when we're electing for leader?

Read the rules no talking about politics

I'm gonna stop now
Sorry!
Oh man lightning blade voted for me but she's not on the team yet Unhappy
Well I'll invite her to the team.
Just wanted to post a thanks to Charizard3 for the signature! He should be our team's Sig/Avt maker!
He is! As of now I promote him!

Also Tyson777 is now a member on the team!
Umm, where is his application??? But his vote doesn't count since he voted BEFORE he joined the team right?
(Nov. 03, 2013  1:15 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Umm, where is his application??? But his vote doesn't count since he voted BEFORE he joined the team right?
Yes I know. He has yet to post it so he is not a full member and his vote won't count until he posts his application.
When does the poll end?
(Nov. 04, 2013  3:03 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: When does the poll end?
Tomorrow around 8.

EDIT:We all have 3 votes you know. Everyone please vote!!! Wink
Sorry for Double Post, but how should we do a tie-breaker?
I don't know, oh wait wat about we all pick combos and u battle them and whoever wins is the winner, of course u would have to record it and post the vid
(Nov. 04, 2013  5:06 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I don't know, oh wait wat about we all pick combos and u battle them and whoever wins is the winner, of course u would have to record it and post the vid
I could do that in a BB-10.
PM me and PhantomOrion22 your parts and we will have to find an fair way to find combos without somebody seeing them and countering them
(Nov. 04, 2013  5:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: PM me and PhantomOrion22 your parts and we will have to find an fair way to find combos without somebody seeing them and countering them
Why don't we just use our best combos? Then I can test them and post a video of them (I have lots of parts).
Wat I'm saying is we need to PM a fourth party our combos and then after he has all of them he can PM u all three so nobody will know each others combos to counter them
(Nov. 04, 2013  5:14 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wat I'm saying is we need to PM a fourth party our combos and then after he has all of them he can PM u all three so nobody will know each others combos to counter them
Oh! Ok!
Ok, who's gonna be the fourth party?
(Nov. 04, 2013  6:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ok, who's gonna be the fourth party?
Just asked some people.

EDIT: Dark_Mousy is our guy. Wink
Good when can we PM him? U really should list your parts