Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
No u said only team members I think it should stay like that, no changing half way through
I agree with DK all the way. You said only TEAM members can vote and now you say alliances can
Vote which was changed halfway through the election which is unfair and 2 of your votes were
Unfair
And I think it's kinda unfair your brother voted for u, it's kinda biased
Ok 2 of my votes don't count. So I have 2 votes and everyone else has 3 votes. My brother is a member and he was going to vote for DK, but he changed his vote and voted for me. I will remove 2 votes, but my brother voting for me is NOT unfair.
Totally bias is what it is. Your brother,some random guy who's not even on the team voted and you
Want to keep one of our alliances's vote more than half of your votes are unfair Argh!
EDIT:Nevermind I didnt see the above post
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: And I think it's kinda unfair your brother voted for u, it's kinda biased
I agree that its bias but isnt it biased if you guys vote for yourselves?
Yeah this election is to biased and unfair

Samurai_Ifraid he said we could before the election started
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:14 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: And I think it's kinda unfair your brother voted for u, it's kinda biased
I agree that its bias but isnt it biased if you guys vote for yourselves?
Not if everyone does. Which has happened. In a real election people are allowed to vote for themselves.

My brother voting for me is not biased. He's on the team and I didn't force him to.
RagerBlade said we could vote for each other so he's the one who said we could
Read my post above. In real elections people are allowed to.
You just edited it before it said people couldn't vote for each other and now it says people can vote for each other in real elections
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:21 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: You just edited it before it said people couldn't vote for each other and now it says people can vote for each other in real elections
I didn't edit it to say that. I edited it and added "My brother voting for me is not biased. He's on the team and I didn't force him to.". Stop accusing me of making this biased. I don't take lightly to accusations so please stop. Thanks Wink
I'm just saying that people who aren't on the team all all are voting for you is all it is
This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this matter and stop now
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:33 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: I'm just saying that people who aren't on the team all all are voting for you is all it is
This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this matter and stop now
I already said I would take away those votes! I said I won't take away my bros votes though sorry. I have 2 votes and everyone else has 3 votes.
okay I'm gonna stop arguing over this for good now
Now we all have 3 votes
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:50 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Now we all have 3 votes
It's all tied, but Trolling Bladers about to vote for me!
Wait, a second have u been asking people to vote for u? That's not right at all
count me in!
this is gonna rock!
Last thing I'm gonna say because I don't want to argue. But MORE people who are not on the team are voting for you
U gotta put in your application SmileSmileSmile. And that cote doesn't count cause he hasn't even put in his application
@DK They voted for me because I'm the strongest on the team and they've fought along side with me the longest

phantom I HAVE SAID THAT I WILL NOT COUNT THOSE VOTES SO MANY TIMES!!! lol Smile
Definetly doesnt count as a vote
EDIT: Sorry I know you won't count them i don't even know why I'm online now
This is what sleep deprivation does to you
But did u ask them about voting for u?
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: But did u ask them about voting for u?
Nope. I told them about the election and they said they'd vote for me.

phantom I said that I won't count them so please stop this discussion.