Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Nov. 02, 2013  12:37 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: well i don't think ill be able to be on that often because my brothers dds girlfriends kids ruined my tablets charger and i wont be able to go on
Oh... Well good bye!

the Voting poll is up! Only TEAM MEMBERS can vote. If others vote they will be reported. Thanks and good luck to all candidates! People can vote for themselves!
see ya
Yay, can u vote for yourself or only others?
(Nov. 02, 2013  12:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yay, can u vote for yourself or only others?
Retread the post above...
Oh sorry I missed it
Ok now it's up to all other members to vote! Remember every member has to vote! Of they don't then they are not part of the team anymore I'm afraid. This is a team for top tier Bladers and Bladers who contribute! So vote in the next 3 days!
On the members thing you set it as "West USA" But im in CT
(Nov. 02, 2013  12:57 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: On the members thing you set it as "West USA" But im in CT
You told me West USA? I'll change it to East USA.
(Nov. 02, 2013  12:58 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  12:57 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: On the members thing you set it as "West USA" But im in CT
You told me West USA? I'll change it to East USA.
Oh my bad, sorry for the confusion. And thx
My Speech

If I become team leader then I will make this team a very fun discussion. I will help every member win tourneys and by making them combos. I will win many victories for the team and. I already have. I am the founder of this team and want to continue through to being leader. I believe I have the most experience through the team.

If I am elected I will make many ranks and give each member a rank. I have already come up with many of the teams ideas and I organize the OP almost daily. I believe the other candidates wouldn't do it as well as I.

If everyone wants a fun, cool, and strong leader then please vote for me!

Thank You,

RagerBlade

Wow DK is winning! I'm losing... Oh well guess I'm not good enough! (LOL). Good luck DK and PhantomOrion22!
Do we have a team GFXer?
This is my speech:

If I am elected leader I promise that I will be online everyday
And help people if they need it and always be there for team members
Show everyone respect and honesty and I will help people with making combos
Anytime I can as well as making this team really fun

If you are looking for a responsible,respectful honest and fun leader you should pick me
And I will be a very active member and try to be online everyday.

Thanks for reading,Sincerely PhantomOrion22
(Nov. 02, 2013  1:23 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Do we have a team GFXer?
I would give you the job. I have seen your awesome GFX's. We'd have to have a completion between you and Charizard7 though. We'll wait till the elections over for that!
(Nov. 02, 2013  1:28 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
I would give you the job. I have seen your awesome GFX's. We'd have to have a completion between you and Charizard7 though. We'll wait till the elections over for that!
Oh I dont make GFX's this was made by Switchblad3r. I just needed a new one.
(Nov. 02, 2013  1:31 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  1:28 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
Oh I dont make GFX's this was made by Switchblad3r. I just needed a new one.
Oh I thought that was yours! Ask Charizard7 then.

Also if I don't win the election there would have to be a new thread created by the leader!
My speech: if I am elected I will keep this team running well and keep referring members to our amazing team and if anybody has any questions PM me my favorite things to do on here is help people and talk about combos, I test out random combos atleast once a day no lie. I know if i get elected i would get even more member for our team. I am extremely active on here and will lead this team to victory. If I win it will literally be a dream come true, I believe this is my "dream team" lol. I like plastics,hms and MFB. I'm friends with alot of people on here because u guys are amazing and I have been waiting to join this website and be on a beyblade team for a year. I aspire to be a amazing blader like some of the veterans on here and hope to make this team a world class group. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Thanks for taking out time of your day to read this and plz vote for me
, sincerely DK

(Nov. 02, 2013  2:48 PM)Armadurn Wrote: RagerBlades is the best, because he promises the most things and the best things. Everyone else is just repeating his reason in a different way. Sorry, but I vote for Rager!
Thanks! I will make everyone who voted for me proud! 3 2 1 Go Shoot!
Wat happens if me and PhantomOrion22 tie?
Presidents of the the US or anywhere for that matter can promise things during there election and still never do them. It's called getting people to be more attracted to your reasoning of why you'd be the best, there's probably a word for it but I just woke up so ...
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:52 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wat happens if me and PhantomOrion22 tie?
We will have a tie-breaker.
Guys If u are not on the team DON'T vote
Yeah but my promises WILL be true. I'm online every single day that's a true fact ask anyone
And all else which I promise will come true I'm not making lies here

People who aren't on the team are VOTING that's totally unfair
Same here, nobody is lieing
@armudurn how are we copying ragerblade?
Allied teams are allowed to vote since allies help each other out, right? If you don't agree I won't count the vote.