Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Nov. 06, 2013  12:15 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:31 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: He might,I don't know if he will,though
No he won't, because he's a veteran. He can judge the combos from experience. Wink
Yeah your right he knows which ones are best from experiences in the past
The results will be up soon! Dark_Mousy will be announcing the results tomorrow! Hope your excited. Also all candidates thank you for competing! No hard feeling towards each other, right? Thank you for all work and good luck tomorrow!

-RagerBlade
We he battle the combos?
(Nov. 08, 2013  10:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: We he battle the combos?
He's a veteran so shouldn't he know? He's won the Crusade before! Yeah he doesn't have to battle.
I thought it would be fairer if he battled physically, sometimes just thinking about who would win isn't best, look at that tourney where ingluit OSed a duo w145wd with scythe 85rs
(Nov. 08, 2013  11:09 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I thought it would be fairer if he battled physically, sometimes just thinking about who would win isn't best, look at that tourney where ingluit OSed a duo w145wd with scythe 85rs
That's actually very possible. Even if a Storm Pegasus beat a Reviser Reviser it would be by LUCK. We can't have a leader who has the position by luck. Dark knows these through experience and battles himself. There is no luck in experience.
But wat if there are new combo that haven't been formally tested? He will automatically pick the tested synchrome
(Nov. 08, 2013  11:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: But wat if there are new combo that haven't been formally tested? He will automatically pick the tested synchrome
He has enough experience to be able to tell what parts are good with what combos. If it's a brand new combo he will test them.
(Nov. 08, 2013  10:11 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: The results will be up soon! Dark_Mousy will be announcing the results tomorrow! Hope your excited. Also all candidates thank you for competing! No hard feeling towards each other, right? Thank you for all work and good luck tomorrow!

-RagerBlade
Well good luck to all! Go Dragon King! I hope you win!
(Nov. 09, 2013  4:19 PM)Armadurn Wrote: Well good luck to all! Go Dragon King! I hope you win!

But u voted for RagerBlade, so why are u saying u hope I win?
(Nov. 09, 2013  4:26 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2013  4:19 PM)Armadurn Wrote: Well good luck to all! Go Dragon King! I hope you win!

But u voted for RagerBlade, so why are u saying u hope I win?
Cause I wanna cheer everyone! Go PhantomOrion22!!!
Since I get to pick the winner I choose RagerBlade. He seems to be the one of all the candidates who has a general idea of how the competitive aspect of the game is run. Everyone who submitted combos pretty much copied the last page of winning combos. And some people actually wanted to use F230 that wasn't orange in combos. The way I view teams is the leader should want to motivate people to do better by sharing knowledge and what he's learned from experience. RagerBalde can do this. Though his experience isn't as deep as mine, he can do it if he sets his mind to it.
Well this election has made me realize this is not the right team for me, I'm leaving, I hope this team has success without me. So goodbye

-DK
Yeah I also found that this team isn't right for me either so I'm quitting and hope you have success
Without me and DK

-PhantomOrion22
Thank You all who participated in the election! The candidates were all amazing! This was a thrill, but the completion must come to a close. If you want more you may go participate in a WBO tourney. Wink

Their will be many changes over the next one or two weeks. Be prepared. Member will be fired who don't actively post in the thread. The team format may change as well. This was a really amazing election. I am not the leader forever so their will be more elections! Get up train and hope you'll win, but. I won't give up so easily ha ha!

All members MUST PM me by the end of this week to show that they are active. Incapability to preform this task may provoke your position as a Member of this team.

This team will also now be split into Bladers and posters. Bladers will battle for the team. Posters must post good posts every day and show the knowledge of this team! Some Bladers will be in both. You must meet the following requirements to join as of now.

Poster Requirments
-Posted at least 100 Helpful posts
-Active at least once every two days (unless on vacation)
-Posted at least once in "Build me a combo #2" as a helper
-Knowledge of all rules
-Ability to enforce those rules

Battler Requirments
-Attended at least one WBO tournament
-Received access to the finals of any WBO tournament
-Have more then 1,000 BeyPoints
-Go to at least one tournament every half year

Thank You all Bladers for the honor of giving me leader! I will lead well. You are allowed to kick me out if you feel I am not doing the right things. You can also get kicked out if you aren't doing the right things. Smile

Thank You all! Let's be the best Bladers!

Good bye DRAGON KING and PhantomOrion22. You two were the best members. Ok so now we will need a new option for Co-Leader and Board Director. Any suggestions?
Something has struck me. This team basically only had three members (me, DK, and PhantomOrion22). They were the only Bladers that posted at least. I think this team isn't meant for me as well. As of now I am handing the team over to Samurai_Ifraid1. He is the new owner and leader. He can make a new thread and copy all info. Good Luck to the BeyBrawlers. I must resign, but thank you for the amazing time. Samurai_Ifraid1 is a great Blader and has managed teams before, but if you have any objections PM him and he will be able to start a new election.

Thank You Guys!
Well guys the new thread will be up this weekend! I know this is a minor bump in the road but stay strong and lets get through this!
(Nov. 12, 2013  11:44 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Well guys the new thread will be up this weekend! I know this is a minor bump in the road but stay strong and lets get through this!
Good Luck my friend! Let this thread be closed as of now!
Before this thread gets closed, I would like to ask all members to message me please.