Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
Since Hope is in Blue Mtns, he can help me out as well. Anyway, I'm not so old, so he can help.
I'm only 11!
Probably younger than you.
if you need help i can help out too just for fun!
No. I have yet to turn 11
Nile I will be still attending Bey2uo representing Omega, if it's right with you.
So will I .......
I'll be representing Omega Nova and the dark side!
I hope I win the Logo contest I really need a metal face bolt for my ultimate combo.
yeah i know it is still fine i like this team we have pushed each other to our best
wait i might join the team im not really sure but i said i might
Join in the sign up thread people...
And I appreciate your help Nile, we are having trouble getting a venue for the perth meeting and i'm 14 so they will have trouble...
Local Members
Team Omega Nova plans on having a team meet up sometime during May. We currently wanting venues for where we can meet up. So far we are wondering if Kings Park will be an option because it is well known & in the middle of Perth so it should be fair when everyone needs to travel. If you have a location in Perth that you think would be an ideal place to meet please post it on this thread or post it either to SDamonCronous or me.
Locations so far:
-King's Park
The local team is wondering if we should have a rotating location or one location to meet. Please tell us your thoughts.
(May. 02, 2011  10:50 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Join in the sign up thread people...
And I appreciate your help Nile, we are having trouble getting a venue for the perth meeting and i'm 14 so they will have trouble...

im good it's great to help other teams...
I have noticed that we have actually started quite a few trends in this team. We were the first to have a logo contest which a few teams have copied & an army ranking system which also a few teams have copied. Not too sure about this one but I think we were the first team to go global aswell but I am no certain about that.
SDamon you need to update this thread.
No, sorry RowDog but TGW was global ages ago..
(May. 04, 2011  11:24 AM)GaleForce Wrote: No, sorry RowDog but TGW was global ages ago..
Nah I thought we started at the same time. It was SpiffyStu & Nile wanting to verse each others team & as a result we both became global. Oh well. We still started the other 2.
(May. 04, 2011  10:55 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Update it with what?
There are still a few members missing on this thread because you still haven't put in GaleForce and Hope for one & YOU STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED MY NAME.
I have changed it in the sign up thread, i'll just remove the list here 'cause there is no need for it
Attention all local members! The date is set for our fist meeting, see the OP for details!
All Team Omega Nova branches with 3 or more members in their division must try to have at least one meet up every 2 months around the local area. This is the thread we will be using to announce meet ups, locations, times etc. or you can make a thread for your division if you want to once you have 3 members.
BTW, i meet darkrai99999 every day, WindFox24 about once a month
sorry for what happen to your userbars,guys......i am trying to recover EVERYTHING
thats good, we need our titles, lol
EDIT: I have copies of the userbars, if you want them then just PM me
sorry to say this dude,but.....

DUDE,WHY ARE YOU CARPY ENOUGH TO POST ALL RANKS THERE!!!
Because I am trusting that our member will not take them and appear a rank they are not, and I am lazy so I could not be bothered PMing them to people. But if it will make you happy I will take them down.
(May. 23, 2011  2:30 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Because I am trusting that our member will not take them and appear a rank they are not, and I am lazy so I could not be bothered PMing them to people. But if it will make you happy I will take them down.
I can still do it though because I am not as lazy as you.

Remember to RSVP for the meet up this up coming Monday. YippeeEee First meet up. Now I need to check up jdedwards for my hell and 90 which I know he stole from me Argh!.
Yes, please RSVP before the date of the meeting, we do not want people turning up like strays who have not RSVP'd.