[Tampa Bay, FL, USA] Tournament Interest Thread

Hello Florida Bladers,

After 'Serious Boba! Gold Turbo!', I cannot feasibly run tournaments until the big one in May.

Be on the lookout for the event page with full details within the next 2 weeks!

BIG NOTE: IT WILL BE DOUBLE ELIMINATION (If we get at least 33 entrants, otherwise, Swiss)
I’ll be 14 next month and I’ll see you there
I am going to do the one in may probably
Do any of you know when the next tournament is going to be
(Jun. 07, 2020  11:56 PM)Jayboss Wrote: Do any of you know when the next tournament is going to be

No one knows for sure, but sometime in July would be the best case scenario.
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:08 PM)Nyxium Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:28 PM)joyos Wrote: 1st Tournament has been accepted guys

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RIP-4-C...hon--89588

SupaDav03, ssjr0118, Nyxium (if you are able)

I know some people might not be able to make it on such short notice but I might still do another tournament on November 9th or November 16th.

I'm unable to go on the 2nd since I'm going to be working in Panama City Beach FL for the time being, but I might be able to make it on the 16th of November if you're going to host another then!
I am also from PCB nice to meet ya (i thought that this city had no bladers)
(Mar. 03, 2020  5:49 PM)joyos Wrote: Hello Florida Bladers,

After 'Serious Boba! Gold Turbo!', I cannot feasibly run tournaments until the big one in May.

BIG NOTE:  IT WILL BE DOUBLE ELIMINATION (If we get at least 33 entrants, otherwise, Swiss)

Ricky, any chance you do a tournament soon??
I would be interested in a tournament right outside of Tampa Palm Harbor. Having a tourney there would be great
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:08 PM)Nyxium Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:28 PM)joyos Wrote: 1st Tournament has been accepted guys

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RIP-4-C...hon--89588

SupaDav03, ssjr0118, Nyxium (if you are able)

I know some people might not be able to make it on such short notice but I might still do another tournament on November 9th or November 16th.

I'm unable to go on the 2nd since I'm going to be working in Panama City Beach FL for the time being, but I might be able to make it on the 16th of November if you're going to host another then!

hey man I also live here, do you have any Idea if someone wants to host a tournament nearby Panama city beach?
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:30 AM)Darkron Wrote: I’ll be 14 next month and I’ll see you there

you want to battle me
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:19 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  5:49 PM)joyos Wrote: Hello Florida Bladers,

BIG NOTE:  IT WILL BE DOUBLE ELIMINATION (If we get at least 33 entrants, otherwise, Swiss)

Ricky, any chance you do a tournament soon??

Unfortunately not right now, there's a lot of stuff going on for me at the moment.  As you know a lot has changed since I made that post.

Hopefully I can eventually.
(Oct. 02, 2020  6:40 PM)joyos Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:19 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Ricky, any chance you do a tournament soon??

Unfortunately not right now, there's a lot of stuff going on for me at the moment.  As you know a lot has changed since I made that post.

Hopefully I can eventually.
Yes sir, just really enjoy your events.  Hope things get better soon.