Takara to revive Beyblade, new tops and anime forthcoming.

Damn. I am REALLY PUMPED!!!

Metal blades? Sounds like fun. It could be dangerous though, as many people may decide to 'sharpen' their blades. It could make things difficult.
This may also make them heavier, and might change play style slightly. Good; it'll stop things from going stagnant.

BTW sorry, but I'm kinda late to the party. Now you know why I'm called DormantSpirit. It gets sleepy pretty quick. I just saw it in the email box during Citizenship (a subject at school) and went nuts. I managed to conceal it though, or I would'nt be here typing this. I'd be in detention for slacking.
Sharpening them would be illegal, of course ... and provide no real benefit.
Just when I gave up hope with beyblade and told myself that its dead, they decide to revive it!

This is truly awesome. Its fully sick. But I hope this isn't just a hoax.
Does anybody know if the blades are going to be sold in Australia?
It isn't a hoax.

We have no news about abroad licensing yet.
Bey Brad Wrote:Sharpening them would be illegal, of course ... and provide no real benefit.

Probably not, but there a lot of cases where people thought it did, but all it really did was break and take someones ear off. Or finger, whichever suits you best of course.
The metallic blades wont fracture as easily I suppose. It will increase their longevity. And this new look means I wont get funny looks from my siblings for using them.
They're still battling spinning tops, I imagine you will get just as many weird looks.
Bey Brad Wrote:They're still battling spinning tops, I imagine you will get just as many weird looks.
Haha owned.
So true.
Mr. Toto Wrote:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...his-summer

This news is supposedly true, in which case means that Takara has decided to revive the series after nearly five years. The article says that the beyblades will be all metal. What do you think we will see? Hopefully it won't make all of our old stuff obsolete, but still...that's some serious force.

I wish they would put out some new plastic blades..I do not like the metal blades- "weak launch" and NO POWER.
Smile
Metal Chameleon Wrote:

This news is supposedly true, in which case means that Takara has decided to revive the series after nearly five years. The article says that the beyblades will be all metal. What do you think we will see? Hopefully it won't make all of our old stuff obsolete, but still...that's some serious force.

I wish they would put out some new plastic blades..I do not like the metal blades- "weak launch" and NO POWER.
Smile

Weak launch is usually caused by weak hands.
Metal Chameleon Wrote:

Smile

Sounds like there was a problem with your shooter (see: http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=HMS#C...hooter_Fit ).
Sweet! =D If they end up selling them over here (or even in America, so I can order using the great power of the interwebz), I'll end up getting at least one. I never bought them much back in the day, cause I was younger, and didn't have any money XD And they only sold them miles away, and I couldn't get there. But I'd get one for old times sake.

And the new season =3 I don't want it to be the original blader's children - too overdone. Maybe I want a new cast, just so I can say 'I preferred the 'good old days'' xD Hope they show it over here. Or someone shoves it on youtube or something. The only time beyblade is on over here at the minute is at 3am on a kid's channel called POP (they're showing the first season)
TM-Chan Wrote:Sweet! =D If they end up selling them over here (or even in America, so I can order using the great power of the interwebz), I'll end up getting at least one. I never bought them much back in the day, cause I was younger, and didn't have any money XD And they only sold them miles away, and I couldn't get there. But I'd get one for old times sake.

And the new season =3 I don't want it to be the original blader's children - too overdone. Maybe I want a new cast, just so I can say 'I preferred the 'good old days'' xD Hope they show it over here. Or someone shoves it on youtube or something. The only time beyblade is on over here at the minute is at 3am on a kid's channel called POP (they're showing the first season)

Oh yeah. It. It's weird isn't it? Well, a new member is always appreciated.
Please move all discussion to the METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! topic at the top of the forum.