Takara to revive Beyblade, new tops and anime forthcoming.

I have no problems with the old cast, but I'd really much rather a new one.
It will be interesting to see some of the new ideas they have come up with for these new generation tops. I'm also interested in the design and how they will look. I'll never be into beyblades as much as I was as a kid but this is nice news.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I wouldn't expect Hasbro to pick up the license until at least summer 2009, if they decide to pick it up at all. They lost some grotesque amount of money on Beyblade near the end (I linked to the report somewhere in an old topic here), and they said they were shocked by it. Of course, I doubt any of us were, considering their awful managerial record. :\

Hasbro's 4Q disappoints Wrote:Verrecchia said the company was blindsided by an unexpected $97 million year-over-year decline in sales from its Beyblade brand of spinning top toys
http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/07/news/mid...o_results/

That is pretty grotesque
SexyMichael Wrote:I have no problems with the old cast, but I'd really much rather a new one.

I'd like to see that too, but just have like some old cameo appearances or something.
NO. NO CAMEOS. ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. NO BIT BEASTS.

edit: work motorcycles in somewhere
Tamer Brad Wrote:NO. NO CAMEOS. ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. NO BIT BEASTS.

carp YEAH

they could stick beys in muffler then on 3, 2, 1 rev up the engine so they shoot out
G Wrote:

they could stick beys in muffler then on 3, 2, 1 rev up the engine so they shoot out

Well, Neoborg had guns for launchers...
but what if they got stuck and the exhaust blue up

THEN WHAT
AnnieDuck Wrote:but what if they got stuck and the exhaust blue up

THEN WHAT

Then your opponent dies AND you win a spinning top game at the same time.
Katashi Wrote:
G Wrote:

Well, Neoborg had guns for launchers...

of course they're russians lol

THEN WHAT

then they'd be like Unhappy
imo they should involve card swiping in some way

and like evolutions

and the power of love and friendship + moon tiara magic

All beyblades now have motorchips. When you yell "GOOOOO HARLEYDAVIDSON" a motorbike comes out of the Beyblade and crushes the opponent's Beyblade.

SexyMichael Wrote:imo they should involve card swiping in some way

and like evolutions

Following which, you swipe the motorbike through a scanner and the Beyblade evolves. It can also evolve when you trade it with another Beyblader or when exposed to moon tiaras.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

All beyblades now have motorchips. When you yell "GOOOOO HARLEYDAVIDSON" a motorbike comes out of the Beyblade and crushes the opponent's Beyblade.

SexyMichael Wrote:imo they should involve card swiping in some way

and like evolutions

Following which, you swipe the motorbike through a scanner and the Beyblade evolves. It can also evolve when you trade it with another Beyblader or when exposed to moon tiaras.

Nic has won the motorbike discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e6_JNcvyaw
Ichida Wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e6_JNcvyaw

welcome to the party we've been making this joke for a while now
I noticed. I was out partying with my friends while that was happening.
Ichida Wrote:I noticed. I was busy watching Bakugan because I was too lazy to dig out my external HDD.

what was the point of linking that trailer then
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I noticed. I was busy watching Bakugan because I was too lazy to dig out my external HDD.

wat do u think,in which month will 4 season release?will only new beyblade release this year and season next year or something of both this summer,in which month?
Katashi Wrote:

THEN WHAT

Then your opponent dies AND you win a spinning top game at the same time.

rukiachann Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

wat do u think,in which month will 4 season release?will only new beyblade release this year and season next year or something of both this summer,in which month?

Do you think Driger Slash attack ring works well with double weight disc?
rukiachann Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Dude it going to Realase in japan in Auguest and if the one news is right then the new blades might be out in Auguest too, Also sometime they realase stuff for the Series before airing the Series.
Shame that plastic is probably going to become obsolete Unhappy I love the make up of them, but oh well
Absolutely amazing it's coming back. Hopefully it'll be marketed well over here, as a strategical game instead of a kid's toy Uncertain
But DAMN! IT'S COMING BACK!!! Grin
Plastics became obsolete when HMS beys came out, but that didn't really stop people from still using them for casual play.