Takara to revive Beyblade, new tops and anime forthcoming.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I noticed. I was out with my friends.

what was the point of linking that trailer then

joke
–noun
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce
Ichida Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I noticed. I was out with my friends.

what was the point of linking that trailer then

joke
–noun
ichida
Is it really necessary for you guys to be assholes so bewilderingly consistently? <.<
Ichida Wrote:Is it really necessary for you guys to be assholes so bewilderingly consistently? <.<

yes
Ichida Wrote:Is it really necessary for you guys to be assholes so bewilderingly consistently? <.<

What Artie did was in exactly the same vein as the trailer you posted. It was a joke.

Clearly you have no problem dishing them out yet can't handle them when they come your way.

And yes, as Annie said, you make it way too damn easy.

you are just woefully misconstruing our words
ichida why do you not possess the capacity to have any sense of humour about yourself

i am just asking this because you seem to have this absolutely gigantic ego and i cannot fathom what great things you have accomplished that you feel justify your behaviour
well, isn't he a mod or something on some .hack board?
AnnieDuck Wrote:well, isn't he a mod or something on some .hack board?

It is my fault for getting him into it. Still, I suppose a video game where you play a real person playing a video game and pretending to interact with real people is essentially the perfect game for Ichida to be obsessed with.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

It is my fault for getting him into it. Still, I suppose a video game where you play a real person playing a video game and pretending to interact with real people is essentially the perfect game for Ichida to be obsessed with.

Ownt.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

[Image: dt20030130.jpg]
A show about a guy watching a show about a guy who plays a game about a guy who is watching a show about a game about a guy who plays a game that is about anime.
Brad, you just won the internet....I almost cried.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mai Rolfcopter GOAS SOISOISOISOISOISOI.

so back to motocycles. For beyblade the beys should be in the hubs of the back wheel. To launch requires the beyblader to get kick the bike out to one side on a Jump. imagine blade flying to the right of that bike.

[Image: suzuki_motocross_jump.jpg.w300h201.jpg]
i would be a good idea to make the series based and the main characters from g-rev's children
No, it would not be. Unhappy That's so lame and cheesy and cliche. All new characters please, like Digimon Tamers!
it should be the children's children. ftw
Bey Brad Wrote:No, it would not be. Unhappy That's so lame and cheesy and cliche. All new characters please, like Digimon Tamers!

Bingo. And Tamers turned out awesome imo
But Frontier also had all new characters!
but sucked.
Exactly, so new characters don't make an awesome series. If only there was some instant formula for "awesome series".
Ichida Wrote:Wow. Really carp mature.

[Image: stickin_214.jpg]
"Real mature Scradley..."

Anyone?
minion. hahaha
I thought of Sticking Around at work last week for the comment thing above ichida's avi.
lol