[Takara Tomy]  Revive Phoenix Testing & Discussion

Which is better??geist fafnir or revive Phoenix????
(Sep. 29, 2018  2:43 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Would rp 7 et be better
Good combos for rP imo
rP 10/0/7 C/P At/Ds
rP 0/10 Proof Xt+ (this combo also works out proof) 
rP 7/10 Et
U can also try rP on absorb too
rP 0/10/7 Bump/Cross/Proof Yard
Could someone suggest one best combo for revive Phoenix,just one,everyone give their views
Ah only one post above
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:34 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Ah only one post above

I meant the one best,like is it better on atomic,eternal destroy

Above post has 4/5 different driver recommendations
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Eternal for me. I will do a bit testing of this in afternoon
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I meant the one best,like is it better on atomic,eternal destroy

Eternal for me. I will do a bit testing of this in afternoon

I feel the same way,please tell what you found in the testing ,
And please try the driver you feel is best for rp against screw trident on friction,lol????
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:44 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Eternal for me. I will do a bit testing of this in afternoon

I feel the same way,please tell what you found in the testing ,
And please try the driver you feel is best for rp against screw trident on friction,lol????

Screw Trident Got Some awesome resistance against Destabilization LOL
Just checking but I was thinking about some good combinations for a stamina type version of revive phoenix and then I thought of this combo sorry if it doesn't help I just joined.

Revive Phoenix.12.Bearing
Revive Phoenix.13.Eternal.Wall
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:57 AM)Phiisthebest Wrote: Just checking but I was thinking about some good combinations for a stamina type version of revive phoenix and then I thought of this combo sorry if it doesn't help I just joined.

Revive Phoenix.12.Bearing
Revive Phoenix.13.Eternal.Wall

12 is the worst for anything.
13 has a bit Stamina, Can be replaced with 7 for more Stamina. Frame Comes 3rd in a combo, not last, and If You Use wall on eternal, Low Height + Amazing Scrape = RIP Wall as well as Stamina

Hope This Helps Grin
Thank you I am very new to this the reason why I put 12 on the list was because of my favourite combo
Hell Salamander.12.Nothing
when it start spinning really low it doesn't lose stamina because of the light disc but thanks for the advice.
A good combo 4 me is rP 13bump absorb/destroy. This is because when the armir comes off, it's super balanced and hard to get through
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:02 AM)Oylspil Wrote: A good combo 4 me is rP 13bump absorb/destroy. This is because when the armir comes off, it's super balanced and hard to get through

I agree
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:01 AM)Phiisthebest Wrote: Thank you I am very new to this the reason why I put 12 on the list was because of my favourite combo
Hell Salamander.12.Nothing
when it start spinning really low it doesn't lose stamina because of the light disc but thanks for the advice.
12 is Just a filler for TT and Hasbro. 12 is too light to have major Inertia. That is  why 10, 7 and 0 Are Kings Currently, with A few Rising Starts are Zenith and 00.  Try any of King disc in your combo and see difference
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Right now im using rP 10G.At.....It actually works perfectly against aH G.Et and competes with Sr. 0B. Br
i know choV works, but I wore my evolution driver down and have to rely on wall rebounds to damage phoenix, but my launcher is starting to break.
just curious, but are there any hard defense /stamina counters for stock rP right now?
I usually win withought rP armor but I like to get it out there quick so I have the most stamina at the start
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:48 PM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:39 PM)leosama Wrote: Having rP would mean you would have the 10 disk too, right? Swap 11 for 10 disc, it’s a good substitute for 7 and/or 0.
It can get going too fast with an attack driver
Thank you very much
Replacing 11 with 10 was a really good call
And guess what it wrecked all of the beys I put it against

I did a test battle with this combo
Rp.12.jolt
Not bad though

(Aug. 05, 2018  12:39 PM)leosama Wrote: Having rP would mean you would have the 10 disk too, right? Swap 11 for 10 disc, it’s a good substitute for 7 and/or 0.

Did you do any test with attack drivers