[Takara Tomy]  Jet Ring Testing and Discussion

Can I please try Tempest Diabolos Wheel Xtend+ 1S vs Jet Hyperion2 (Metal Chip Core) Atomic 2A. Thank You!
Tempest Wyvern wheel drift 4A vs Jet Hyperion II Orbit metal 2S MCC pls
Jet Lucifer2 Yard Metal 2B Vs Super Hyperion2 X' 1A
Jet Lucifer Wheel Zone' +Z 1S vs World Spriggan Drift 2D
I wonder how well just would do on jet without around. As such Jet (whatever) 1D Wheel Just
Jet Valkyrie 1S Wheel Atomic vs Arc Bahamut Paradox Xtreme
Request for Defence testing.
Jet Lucifer II Wheel Keep' 1S VS Brave Hyperion II Destroy' 2S
Jet Lucifer II Wheel Keep' 1S VS Rage Helios II Quick' 3A

Request For Stamina Testing.
Jet Lucifer's II Wheel Atomic 1S VS Tempest Hyperion II 2A Xtend+
Jet Lucifer II Bearing 2D VS Mirage Helios II Drift 2B

Request for Attack Testing.
Jet Lucifer II Ultimate Reboot' 2A VS Mirage Helios II Atomic 2B
Jet Lucifer II Destroy' 2S VS Mirage Helios II Atomic 2B

BuilderROB if you don't have the chip any chip is fine.
And MCC if possible.
Thanks.
jet Lucifer2 2d (awaked) rise (awaked) vs Tempest Hyperion2 (metal core) 1s Wheel Drift
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Request for Defence testing.
Jet Lucifer II Wheel Keep' 1S VS Brave Hyperion II Destroy' 2S
Jet Lucifer II Wheel Keep' 1S VS Rage Helios II Quick' 3A

Request For Stamina Testing.
Jet Lucifer's II Wheel Atomic 1S VS Tempest Hyperion II 2A Xtend+
Jet Lucifer II Bearing 2D VS Mirage Helios II Drift 2B

Request for Attack Testing.
Jet Lucifer II Ultimate Reboot' 2A VS Mirage Helios II Atomic 2B
Jet Lucifer II Destroy' 2S VS Mirage Helios II Atomic 2B

BuilderROB if you don't have the chip any chip is fine.
And MCC if possible.
Thanks.

Test is in TT wide stadium but figure it shouldn't matter much for stamina on stamina stats.

Jet Lucifer's II Wheel Atomic 1S VS Tempest Lucifer I 2A Xtend+ (don't have Hpyeron II yet)

First five are Jet first, second five Tempest first
1. T-OS
2. T-OS
3. T-OS
4. T-OS
5. T-OS
6. J-OS
7. T-OS
8. J-OS
9. J-OS
10. T-OS

I could do the second one for attack to but don't have standard stadium yet so results will be different ofc.
I'd like to see if Jet Spriggan.Zn'+Z 2S/2D (awakened) would do VS Rage Helios II.Ul'. 3A
Are there teeth-like things on the ring that prevent it from spinning/spinning too much? If so, is it possible to wear them down like 2B?
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Are there teeth-like things on the ring that prevent it from spinning/spinning too much? If so, is it possible to wear them down like 2B?

I was actually considering asking about this, would an "awoken" Jet ring be legal?
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:52 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Are there teeth-like things on the ring that prevent it from spinning/spinning too much? If so, is it possible to wear them down like 2B?

I was actually considering asking about this, would an "awoken" Jet ring be legal?

The Jet ring has teeth on the underside of the ring, facing down.  The housing has teeth that interlock with these, facing up.  The teeth are shaped like |\, allowing freespin in one direction and locking in the other.  The ring can be rotated the non-freespinning direction as the ring can be raised in its housing such that the two sets of teeth are not touching at all.

Yes, I'm pretty sure an awoken jet is legal so long as the parts were worn manually (i.e. not taking apart the ring and shaving the teeth down).  It's something I want to try with mine as the freespinning seems very poor out of box.

Edit:Type - illegal -> legal
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:00 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:52 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I was actually considering asking about this, would an "awoken" Jet ring be legal?

The Jet ring has teeth on the underside of the ring, facing down.  The housing has teeth that interlock with these, facing up.  The teeth are shaped like |\, allowing freespin in one direction and locking in the other.  The ring can be rotated the non-freespinning direction as the ring can be raised in its housing such that the two sets of teeth are not touching at all.

Yes, I'm pretty sure an awoken jet is illegal so long as the parts were worn manually (i.e. not taking apart the ring and shaving the teeth down).  It's something I want to try with mine as the freespinning seems very poor out of box.

I would put it against mirage and it might be legal
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:00 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:52 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I was actually considering asking about this, would an "awoken" Jet ring be legal?

Yes, I'm pretty sure an awoken jet is legal so long as the parts were worn manually (i.e. not taking apart the ring and shaving the teeth down).  It's something I want to try with mine as the freespinning seems very poor out of box.

(Feb. 10, 2021  8:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:00 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: The Jet ring has teeth on the underside of the ring, facing down.  The housing has teeth that interlock with these, facing up.  The teeth are shaped like |\, allowing freespin in one direction and locking in the other.  The ring can be rotated the non-freespinning direction as the ring can be raised in its housing such that the two sets of teeth are not touching at all.

Yes, I'm pretty sure an awoken jet is illegal so long as the parts were worn manually (i.e. not taking apart the ring and shaving the teeth down).  It's something I want to try with mine as the freespinning seems very poor out of box.

I would put it against mirage and it might be legal

Meant to say legal not illegal, fixed it
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:18 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:00 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: The Jet ring has teeth on the underside of the ring, facing down.  The housing has teeth that interlock with these, facing up.  The teeth are shaped like |\, allowing freespin in one direction and locking in the other.  The ring can be rotated the non-freespinning direction as the ring can be raised in its housing such that the two sets of teeth are not touching at all.

(Feb. 10, 2021  8:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I would put it against mirage and it might be legal

Meant to say legal not illegal, fixed it

Don't worry, I only sent it before your edit.
Seems that Jet has atrocious same spin stamina.
How bout Jet Lucifer II Bearing 2D? VS Mirage Fafnir Drift 2D.
I think Jet and mirage are similar due to the rubber.
So I am trying out applying Mirage combos to Jet!
GrinAndBarrett
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:05 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:18 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Meant to say legal not illegal, fixed it

GrinAndBarrett

Can I replace 2D with 2A on Jet?I only have one of the former.
Jet Lucifer Mobius 2A vs Mirage HeliosII(MCC) Xtend+(stamina) 2S(absorb mode)
Guys, I can’t do all of this testing. There’s wayyyy too much testing here for me to do. Unfortunately, because of this, I’ll be picking and choosing testing I’ll be doing from the requests I’ve gotten. You’ll have to ask others who have Jet if I don’t end up doing your tests. I apologize in advance.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:05 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:18 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Meant to say legal not illegal, fixed it

GrinAndBarrett

Don't have bearing unfortunately Unhappy
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:41 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:05 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Don't worry, I only sent it before your edit.
GrinAndBarrett

Don't have bearing unfortunately Unhappy

Thats sad how bout other similar drivers, e.g. mob>us
(Feb. 06, 2021  3:37 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Jet Lucifer Wheel Zone' +Z 1S vs World Spriggan Drift 2D

[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Jet Lucifer Wheel Zone' +Z 1S vs World Spriggan Drift 2D[/font] (Left)
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Results :[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Jet: 20% (2 OS) [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]World: 80% (8 OS)[/font]