[Takara Tomy]  Indian Release Competitive Combos [W.I.P]

So guys, with release of Evolution Series In India, I Have decided to pull out best combo from the part we have-
 Going with their Type -
1. Mobile Attack (Attack)
   Nightmare Longinus Glaive Destroy/Variable/xtreme
   Seig Xcalibur 7/0 [vortex] Destroy/xtreme/variable
   Lost Longinus 2/0Glaive Destroy
2. Stable Attack - [Balance]
    Seig Xcalibur 7/0 revolve
3. Defense -(defense stamina hybrids- pure defense doesn't exists in meta)
    Drain Fafnir 7/0 Glaive Orbit/Revolve
    Spriggan Requim 0G Orbit/revolve
    Zillion Zeus 7 orbit
4. Stamina 
    Drain Fafnir 7 revolve
    Zillion Zeus 7/Knuckle orbit
5. LAD based Combos
   Spriggan Requim 0G Destroy
   Drain Fafnir 0G Destroy/Orbit

Well Guys, Enter your combos, With testings, Or I will Do It
Nice thread Adarsh really helpful

Can u test this combo while your free

Seig xcalibur .0glaive.merge
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:04 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Nice thread Adarsh really helpful

sure, But Next Week- Exams This week
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:04 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Nice thread Adarsh really helpful

sure, But Next Week- Exams This week
Okay...not a OWP
Finally! I really wanted this thread. Wanted to make one myself, but had no knowledge... So yeah
Okay... Now on my bday, which is tomorrow, I can get one bey. What is the best option. For now I am going fr Spriggan requiem, as good launcher, good layer, good disk. I already have access to a nL. So is there something anyone would suggest in case I can get a second one? Keep lS and dF out, as my friend is getting it. What is better in the remaining 3?
(Dec. 03, 2018  11:58 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Okay... Now on my bday, which is tomorrow, I can get one bey. What is the best option. For now I am going fr Spriggan requiem, as good launcher, good layer, good disk. I already have access to a nL. So is there something anyone would suggest in case I can get a second one? Keep lS and dF out, as my friend is getting it. What is better in the remaining 3?

Xcalibur with destroy is pretty good...

And out of Thee three
Satomb is only useful for glaive and 2 disk
Valkyrie has no use in tournaments except for the frame

So out of the 3 IMO sX
(Dec. 03, 2018  12:02 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  11:58 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Okay... Now on my bday, which is tomorrow, I can get one bey. What is the best option. For now I am going fr Spriggan requiem, as good launcher, good layer, good disk. I already have access to a nL. So is there something anyone would suggest in case I can get a second one? Keep lS and dF out, as my friend is getting it. What is better in the remaining 3?

Xcalibur with destroy is pretty good...

And out of Thee three
Satomb is only useful for glaive and 2 disk
Valkyrie has no use in tournaments except for the frame

So out of the 3 IMO sX

Thanks... Anymore opinions? If i can get the second one, i will take the one most suggested. More ppl should be active on this thread.

the only 2 good beys left are ls and sx ar they both are good at attack and ls also will come with lr launcher as ls became the best attack bey in right spin during its release also 7 and merge are very good according to me 7 is the best disc after 0 for our wave 1
(Dec. 03, 2018  12:26 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:

the only 2 good beys left are ls and sx ar they both are good at attack and ls also will come with lr launcher as ls became the best attack bey in right spin during its release also 7 and merge are very good according to me 7 is the best disc after 0 for our wave 1

Ik this... Just wanted opinion. So u say sx, ks or gv?
If ls isnt available then sx will be da perfect choice
And Adarsh, can u test gV.0V.O/R for defence? Ik it sounds bad, but i want to know its performance and the performance fr the others as well-
Sr.0G.Lp
sX.7G.J
dF.2V.W
lS.1V.Rb
kS.0G.O
gV.0G.Ir and Ds
Z2.1.R
And nL.V.Ir
Edit- Ik the list is long and pretty crappy, but im curious. Pls test them against the best combos.
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:08 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: And Adarsh, can u test gV.0V.O/R for defence? Ik it sounds bad, but i want to know its performance and the performance fr the others as well-
Sr.0G.Lp
sX.7G.J
dF.2V.W
lS.1V.Rb
kS.0G.O
gV.0G.Ir and Ds
Z2.1.R
And nL.V.Ir
Edit- Ik the list is long and pretty crappy, but im curious. Pls test them against the best combos.

I am not going to buy kS, loop is pretty much trash
sX on Jaggy is good, but Destroy is same thing with LAD
dF.2v.W has too litttle LAD, But can be a average performer
lS.1V.rB - Replace rb with x and see magic
kS is pretty much trash like bJ
gV doesn't has enough attack
Z2 has week teeth for attack, be Amazed to see HOw strong teeth god Beys Have, like I was back In March
Iron has week spring BTW
IMO this is the best combo I can say
Apart from Sr

Drain Fafnir .0G . O/R
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:54 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: IMO this is the best combo I can say
Apart from Sr

Drain Fafnir .0G . O/R

Already mentioned
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:08 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: And Adarsh, can u test gV.0V.O/R for defence? Ik it sounds bad, but i want to know its performance and the performance fr the others as well-
Sr.0G.Lp
sX.7G.J
dF.2V.W
lS.1V.Rb
kS.0G.O
gV.0G.Ir and Ds
Z2.1.R
And nL.V.Ir

I am not going to buy kS, loop is pretty much trash
Z2 has week teeth for attack, be Amazed to see HOw strong teeth god Beys Have, like I was back In March
Iron has week spring BTW

Then it would be good fr Sr right?
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:37 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am not going to buy kS, loop is pretty much trash
Iron has week spring BTW

Then it would be good fr Sr right?

No, Loop is like press, Good Ko Defense, no stamoma=Trash
Pure defense never existed in meta
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:37 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Then it would be good fr Sr right?

No, Loop is like press, Good Ko Defense, no stamoma=Trash

Sorry, i meant iron would be good fr Sr as it would be a heavy hitter and minimum wearing of teeth bcoz of weak spring.
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:45 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No, Loop is like press, Good Ko Defense, no stamoma=Trash

Sorry, i meant iron would be good fr Sr as it would be a heavy hitter and minimum wearing of teeth bcoz of weak spring.
Actually Sr has low recoil, and is Suitable for outspinning Opposite spin
Also Iron isn't as week as Atomic or bearing
Destroy also has week spring but LAD is what I want
Glaive HAs Great Left SPin LAd, Remove Glaive, IF you are using Sr to outspin LEft spin no lad.
The Meta is Full of LAD based of combos
I am buying ks sr and nl i think of using sr 0g destroy is this good or any other suggestions
(Dec. 09, 2018  8:02 AM)Ansh3005 Wrote: I am buying ks sr and nl i think of using sr 0g destroy is this good or any other suggestions

Glaive has a spike pointing towards left, which destroys LAD in right spin.
 I won't Recommend Getting kS, But it's the only option to get Glaive, SO yeah.
Sr 0(/lad frames) Ds/BR/At is really good, and has been causing too much trouble in WBO meta in it's Time
Why is this thread a thing? Why don't you just use the other TakaraTomy threads? Just look at what the other threads said at the time of Beyblade Burst Evo?
(Dec. 09, 2018  8:22 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Why is this thread a thing? Why don't you just use the other TakaraTomy threads? Just look at what the other threads said at the time of Beyblade Burst Evo?
Because Our MEta is different, Different release at different time, not adequate Dual Layers, far less parts
How strong are nl teeth

How strong are nightmare longinus teeth is their height is average medium or high or very high because the design has a lot of recoil so maybe it needs high length teeth.please answer and correct me if i am wrong