[Takara Tomy]  Hollow Ring Testing and Discussion Thread

Testing and Discussion Thread of the upcoming Hollow Ring.
Edit: Just do Testing and Discussion of the Hollow ring.
Can you do Hollow Deathscyther Wheel Eternal 1D vs A Top Tier Left Spin stamina combo
Whilst these probably aren't the best combos, I've found a video which had someone test the Hollow Ring with 4A ("Balance Mode") on a stamina set up of Wh.Xt+. I'm not sure if it's just that these combos aren't that good, or whether it depends on the launches and we definitely need a lot more rounds of testing against these combos. But judging from this video so far, it seems that with certain setups Hollow's stamina can be halfway decent (albeit, with 4A on "Balance Mode") against top tier Rings for stamina like Tempest with Zn' +Z 2A and Tempest with Xt+ 2A.
How the hell did death scyther win lol.
Watch this be top tier.
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:24 AM)kai edits Wrote: How the hell did death scyther win lol.
Watch this be top tier.

We'll have to wait until more people get their hands on the Hollow Ring and do more testing on it.
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:27 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:24 AM)kai edits Wrote: How the hell did death scyther win lol.
Watch this be top tier.

We'll have to wait until more people get their hands on the Hollow Ring and do more testing on it.

I am guessing lol
Marutti said that ppl in japan find hollow as one of the best right spin attacker better than brave in same spin matchup but very vulnerable in opposite spin match up
hollow deathscyther Sting quick' 4A(balanced alignment) vs. Tempest LuciferII Wheel xt+(stamina) 1S

i have an extremely small hunch that this could might possibly maybe kinda sorta work a bit, so...

Hollow Hyperion 1'Hit Operate(attack mode) 4A(unbalanced) vs. Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A
I wonder how well it’ll do against infinite for attack? Try Hollow Deathscyther 1D blitz xceed vs Infinite Achilles (none followed by shield) 1D blitz Xceed
Surprisingly, I want Hollow to be tested on a stamina set up. If anyone ever get their hands on it, can someone try out Hollow Diabolos/Hyperion II/Lucifer II. Wh. Xt+ (Stamina) 4A (Balance Mode) against Tempest Diabolos. Xt+ (Stamina) 2A please? I'm just a little curious haha.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:11 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Surprisingly, I want Hollow to be tested on a stamina set up. If anyone ever get their hands on it, can someone try out Hollow Diabolos/Hyperion II/Lucifer II. Wh. Xt+ (Stamina) 4A (Balance Mode) against Tempest Diabolos. Xt+ (Stamina) 2A please? I'm just a little curious haha.

Save obviously for the fact that my Hollow isn't here yet, I'm exactly one part short of being able to do that test for you
I think Hollow Spriggan Wheel Xtend+ 4A might be a good combo for the Hollow ring
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:57 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:11 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Surprisingly, I want Hollow to be tested on a stamina set up. If anyone ever get their hands on it, can someone try out Hollow Diabolos/Hyperion II/Lucifer II. Wh. Xt+ (Stamina) 4A (Balance Mode) against Tempest Diabolos. Xt+ (Stamina) 2A please? I'm just a little curious haha.

Save obviously for the fact that my Hollow isn't here yet, I'm exactly one part short of being able to do that test for you

Don't worry about it, we can definitely wait until it arrives. And thanks, very much appreciated!
Hollow is really good on stamina match ups, from videos I've seen, it's actually meta worthy.
Could someone do:
HLc2.St.Ds' 4A
VS
THy2.Wh.Zn'+Z 1S
And.
HLc2.Wh.Xt+ 4A
VS
THy2.Xt+ 2A
What chip would be good to fill in Deathsycther?
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What chip would be good to fill in Deathsycther?

Heavy chips will be good but I think it's able to defeat Stamina combos with the Deathscyther chip too.
Hollow Deathscyther. Xt+(attack mode) Wheel. 4A. Can somebody test this? If it has been already I apologize
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What chip would be good to fill in Deathsycther?

Saw a video the other day with Lucifer II on Destroy and that blade was hitting HARD.
Can I try Tempest Spriggan/Diabolos/Solomon Xtend+ 2A vs Hollow Helios 2 Metal Core Wheel Atomic 4A
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:44 PM)MEMERS Wrote: Can I try Tempest Spriggan/Diabolos/Solomon Xtend+ 2A vs Hollow Helios 2 Metal Core Wheel Atomic 4A

Wait you forgot Helios is left spin right?
I've just received my entire set for this Random Booster, and the Hollow Ring is a weird one for me. I'm admittedly not getting too much attack power from it so far aside from some victories (though to be fair, I've only tried it with Quake), but it's actually pretty good at destabilising other beys so far.

I'll try to see if I can test out some combos, but I can't do any with Xt+ VS Xt+ combos as I only have one and it's really worn.
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I've just received my entire set for this Random Booster, and the Hollow Ring is a weird one for me. I'm admittedly not getting too much attack power from it so far aside from some victories (though to be fair, I've only tried it with Quake), but it's actually pretty good at destabilising other beys so far.

I'll try to see if I can test out some combos, but I can't do any with Xt+ VS Xt+ combos as I only have one and it's really worn.
Putting the Xt+ chip on another Xtend driver core is a way to essentially get a new Xt+.
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I've just received my entire set for this Random Booster, and the Hollow Ring is a weird one for me. I'm admittedly not getting too much attack power from it so far aside from some victories (though to be fair, I've only tried it with Quake), but it's actually pretty good at destabilising other beys so far.

Putting the Xt+ chip on another Xtend driver core is a way to essentially get a new Xt+.

I know, but I only have one Xt Driver and one Xt+ Chip. That means I cannot create two combos with Xt+ as I only have one Xt+ chip.
Can someone try Hollow Hyperion2 00Axe Xceed' 4A (Balanced, MCC) vs Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Zone'+Z 1S
Could someone try Hollow Hyperion 4A balanced wheel quick’ against Meteo L-Drago 00 cross xtend+ (stamina)