[Takara Tomy]  Dynamite Belial Testing and Discussion

A thread to test and discuss Takara Tomy's Dynamite Belial, along with the future add-ons.
Opposite spin stamina tests (Click to View)
Attack tests (Click to View)
Feel free to post test requests below, but do note that I won't test your combination unless you give me a combination to put it up against.
When requesting tests, please note that my Cyclone Ragnaruk is still in transit. Thanks!
Thanks for starting this thread and testing out Dynamite Belial for us, on top of other threads I've seen you make in the past. First, I'd like to ask if results change when you swap Xtend+ between World and Dynamite? Normally when I do stamina testing it makes most sense to swap out parts midway through, at the 10 round mark of testing.
Secondly, it would be really great if you could mention how many ties there were. If there is something that I've noticed, there are ties aplenty in Burst, and even some wins are down to fractions of a rotation. If it was a clean sweep or really tight, give us some explanation of how the battle went.

Last, how does Dynamite perform in an Attack-oriented combo? I know you take requests and I'm not making one, but from your experience, can you give me a comprehensive opinion on Dynamite? As in holistically, how it seems to perform against Attackers, as an Attacker, where you think it fits best. Where does is struggle, and where does it shine? That type of stuff. A marginal lead over World in 10 rounds doesn't paint a full picture of where Dynamite stands.

I don't know how long you've had it in your possession, so you may not have come to any preliminary conclusions yet, never mind definitive ones, but let me know.
Dynamite Belial 00Axe Xceed'-2 Vs World Helios2 Wheel Drift 1S
Through my testing I have seen Belial is better as a opposite spin stamina, let’s see how it does against same spin. Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy’ -2 vs Tempest Solomon (Or Hyperion Two) Wheel Xtend+ 1S (MCC) (Stamina)
(May. 23, 2021  10:08 PM)Dan Wrote: Thanks for starting this thread and testing out Dynamite Belial for us, on top of other threads I've seen you make in the past. First, I'd like to ask if results change when you swap Xtend+ between World and Dynamite? Normally when I do stamina testing it makes most sense to swap out parts midway through, at the 10 round mark of testing.
Secondly, it would be really great if you could mention how many ties there were. If there is something that I've noticed, there are ties aplenty in Burst, and even some wins are down to fractions of a rotation. If it was a clean sweep or really tight, give us some explanation of how the battle went.

Last, how does Dynamite perform in an Attack-oriented combo? I know you take requests and I'm not making one, but from your experience, can you give me a comprehensive opinion on Dynamite? As in holistically, how it seems to perform against Attackers, as an Attacker, where you think it fits best. Where does is struggle, and where does it shine? That type of stuff. A marginal lead over World in 10 rounds doesn't paint a full picture of where Dynamite stands.

I don't know how long you've had it in your possession, so you may not have come to any preliminary conclusions yet, never mind definitive ones, but let me know.

Hi Dan! I appreciate the response!
In regards to swapping parts, that's actually something I forgot to do in my original test; here are the results with Xtend+ swapped at the halfway mark:
Dynamite Belial 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina) VS (MCC) World Helios2 00Cross Xtend+ 1S (Stamina). 20 rounds, disks and drivers swapped after 10 rounds, ties redone.
Dynamite Belial: 60% (11 OS, 1 BF)
World Helios2: 40% (8 OS)

Notes: During this match, Dynamite and World tied a total of eight times. The outspins each received were fairly close, usually within one or two rotations.

In terms of attack, Dynamite feels... lackluster; there are definitely better options. Then again, I haven't done many formal attack tests with it, so there could be a certain attack setup it's good for. It does a bit better against attackers than it does as one, which doesn't surprise me with the shape it possesses. Maybe it could do well on something like Wheel/Nexus/Giga Keep'/Unite'? Not sure.
I've had Dynamite for about a week now, but I'm just now getting around to testing it. As a result, I can't provide a definitive answer as to where it struggles and where it shines. However, at the moment, I'd say it struggles with attacking and shines in the stamina field.
It make me feel like a new tempest…
(May. 23, 2021  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Dynamite Belial 00Axe Xceed'-2 Vs World Helios2 Wheel Drift 1S

Dynamite Belial 00Axe Xceed'-2 VS (MCC) World Helios2 Wheel Drift 1S. I did 10 rounds.
Dynamite Belial: 0% (N/A)
World Helios2: 100% (10 OS)

Notes: As you could probably tell from the results, this match was incredibly one-sided.

(May. 23, 2021  10:35 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Through my testing I have seen Belial is better as a opposite spin stamina, let’s see how it does against same spin. Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy’ -2 vs Tempest Solomon (Or Hyperion Two) Wheel Xtend+ 1S (MCC) (Stamina)

Which mode would you like me to put Dynamite in?
Dynamite Belial 00Cross Zone'+Z (Stamina)-6 VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Nexus Drift
(May. 23, 2021  10:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hi Dan! I appreciate the response!
In regards to swapping parts, that's actually something I forgot to do in my original test; here are the results with Xtend+ swapped at the halfway mark:
Dynamite Belial 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina) VS (MCC) World Helios2 00Cross Xtend+ 1S (Stamina). 20 rounds, disks and drivers swapped after 10 rounds, ties redone.

Notes: During this match, Dynamite and World tied a total of eight times. The outspins each received were fairly close, usually within one or two rotations.

In terms of attack, Dynamite feels... lackluster; there are definitely better options. Then again, I haven't done many formal attack tests with it, so there could be a certain attack setup it's good for. It does a bit better against attackers than it does as one, which doesn't surprise me with the shape it possesses. Maybe it could do well on something like Wheel/Nexus/Giga Keep'/Unite'? Not sure.
I've had Dynamite for about a week now, but I'm just now getting around to testing it. As a result, I can't provide a definitive answer as to where it struggles and where it shines. However, at the moment, I'd say it struggles with attacking and shines in the stamina field.

Interesting, that is a sizeable amount of draws, but it is evident that there is a consistent and slight edge Dynamite has over World in opposite spins. Thank you so much for that. Is the same true when the two are in same-spin? 

Too bad about attack, but understandable. I guess this question is actually ever-growing, since things like the new Fafnir make for new additions to Belial.
(May. 23, 2021  11:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Dynamite Belial 00Axe Xceed'-2 Vs World Helios2 Wheel Drift 1S

Dynamite Belial 00Axe Xceed'-2 VS (MCC) World Helios2 Wheel Drift 1S. I did 10 rounds.

Notes: As you could probably tell from the results, this match was incredibly one-sided.

(May. 23, 2021  10:35 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Through my testing I have seen Belial is better as a opposite spin stamina, let’s see how it does against same spin. Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy’ -2 vs Tempest Solomon (Or Hyperion Two) Wheel Xtend+ 1S (MCC) (Stamina)

Low please
(May. 23, 2021  11:14 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  10:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hi Dan! I appreciate the response!

Interesting, that is a sizeable amount of draws, but it is evident that there is a consistent and slight edge Dynamite has over World in opposite spins. Thank you so much for that. Is the same true when the two are in same-spin? 

Too bad about attack, but understandable. I guess this question is actually ever-growing, since things like the new Fafnir make for new additions to Belial.

Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal-2 VS (MCC) World Hyperion2 Outer Eternal 1S. 10 rounds, disks and drivers swapped after five rounds.
Dynamite Belial: 50% (5 OS)
World Hyperion2: 50% (5 OS)

Notes: Doing 20 rounds would've provided more accurate results, but I believe Dynamite and World are pretty much equals in same spin.

I have a feeling the Fafnir add-on in specific will boost Dynamite's opposite spin stamina and attack by bit, so I'll definitely be testing it when I get my hands on it. As for the other add-ons, I'm not exactly sure, as we don't have pictures of them. Nonetheless, it's certainly going to be interesting to see how each one affects Dynamite's performance.
(May. 23, 2021  11:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  11:14 PM)Dan Wrote: Interesting, that is a sizeable amount of draws, but it is evident that there is a consistent and slight edge Dynamite has over World in opposite spins. Thank you so much for that. Is the same true when the two are in same-spin? 

Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal-2 VS (MCC) World Hyperion2 Outer Eternal 1S. 10 rounds, disks and drivers swapped after five rounds.

Notes: Doing 20 rounds would've provided more accurate results, but I believe Dynamite and World are pretty much equals in same spin.

I have a feeling the Fafnir add-on in specific will boost Dynamite's opposite spin stamina and attack by bit, so I'll definitely be testing it when I get my hands on it. As for the other add-ons, I'm not exactly sure, as we don't have pictures of them. Nonetheless, it's certainly going to be interesting to see how each one affects Dynamite's performance.

Okay I see. So even on same spin they are at least equals. Very good stamina wheel, and if its better in opposite spin match ups, drift should be nuts on it.

Do you happen to have a Tempest you could test it against? See how it fares.
(May. 23, 2021  11:44 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  11:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dynamite Belial 00Axe Xceed'-2 VS (MCC) World Helios2 Wheel Drift 1S. I did 10 rounds.

Low please
(Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S. 10 rounds, ties redone.
Dynamite Belial: 70% (6 OS, 1 KO)
Tempest Hyperion2: 30% (3 OS)

Notes: Dynamite was able to whittle Tempest's stamina down enough to take the majority of wins, which is fairly impressive. Also, Dynamite tied with Tempest once.

(May. 24, 2021  12:03 AM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  11:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal-2 VS (MCC) World Hyperion2 Outer Eternal 1S. 10 rounds, disks and drivers swapped after five rounds.

Okay I see. So even on same spin they are at least equals. Very good stamina wheel, and if its better in opposite spin match ups, drift should be nuts on it.

Yes, I've got a Tempest ring.
Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal VS (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Outer Eternal 1S. 10 rounds, launches alternated, disks and drivers swapped after five rounds.
Dynamite Belial: 90% (9 OS)
Tempest Hyperion2: 10% (1 OS)

Notes: This one really surprised me; the outspins weren't even close. Dynamite was to be able to destabilize Tempest nearly every time, which resulted in its victory.

(May. 23, 2021  11:12 PM)Lean's_Hedgehog Wrote: Dynamite Belial 00Cross Zone'+Z (Stamina)-6 VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Nexus Drift

My Cyclone Ragnaruk is still in transit; would you like me to wait until it gets here to do the test with -6, or would you like me to do it with -2 instead?
Also, which mode would you like me to put Dynamite in?
my belial just came and it has good stamina ad good attack.
Okay, how about Dynamite Belial Nexus Xceed’+X -2 vs Tempest Hyperion 2 Wheel Xtend+ 1S, let’s see it with a different driver.

Dynamite on low mode please
(May. 24, 2021  12:33 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  11:44 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Low please
(Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S. 10 rounds, ties redone.

Notes: Dynamite was able to whittle Tempest's stamina down enough to take the majority of wins, which is fairly impressive. Also, Dynamite tied with Tempest once.

(May. 24, 2021  12:03 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay I see. So even on same spin they are at least equals. Very good stamina wheel, and if its better in opposite spin match ups, drift should be nuts on it.

Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal VS (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Outer Eternal 1S. 10 rounds, launches alternated, disks and drivers swapped after five rounds.

Notes: This one really surprised me; the outspins weren't even close. Dynamite was to be able to destabilize Tempest nearly every time, which resulted in its victory.

(May. 23, 2021  11:12 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: Dynamite Belial 00Cross Zone'+Z (Stamina)-6 VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Nexus Drift

My Cyclone Ragnaruk is still in transit; would you like me to wait until it gets here to do the test with -6, or would you like me to do it with -2 instead?
2 is fine. 00 should only work in high. Thank you.
(May. 24, 2021  12:33 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  11:44 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Low please

(May. 24, 2021  12:03 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay I see. So even on same spin they are at least equals. Very good stamina wheel, and if its better in opposite spin match ups, drift should be nuts on it.

(May. 23, 2021  11:12 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: Dynamite Belial 00Cross Zone'+Z (Stamina)-6 VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Nexus Drift

The Outer.Eternal testing with world and tempest really surprised me.  So I tried it myself.  Not really with the exact parts, but I did switch parts after 5ish rounds, and I think I did 10ish rounds.  Sorry, my videos are not to be mistaken for formal testing so my documentation and my recall is always a bit lax. 
I got very different results, I don’t have DBL OSing even once I don’t think.  I wonder if HyperionII can really make that much of a difference.  I never bothered testing it personally. 

DBL.Ω.Et-2 vs (MCC)TΣ.Ω.Et 1S
https://youtu.be/5lUUEq4JTD4
(May. 24, 2021  5:54 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  12:33 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: (Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S. 10 rounds, ties redone.

The Outer.Eternal testing with world and tempest really surprised me.  So I tried it myself.  Not really with the exact parts, but I did switch parts after 5ish rounds, and I think I did 10ish rounds.  Sorry, my videos are not to be mistaken for formal testing so my documentation and my recall is always a bit lax. 
I got very different results, I don’t have DBL OSing even once I don’t think.  I wonder if HyperionII can really make that much of a difference.  I never bothered testing it personally. 

I too was very shocked by the results, but now that I think about it, I really should've used Solomon instead of Hyperion2. I'll re-run the test again later today, but with Solomon instead of Hyperion2 and see what happens.
(May. 24, 2021  1:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  5:54 AM)Shindog Wrote: The Outer.Eternal testing with world and tempest really surprised me.  So I tried it myself.  Not really with the exact parts, but I did switch parts after 5ish rounds, and I think I did 10ish rounds.  Sorry, my videos are not to be mistaken for formal testing so my documentation and my recall is always a bit lax. 

I too was very shocked by the results, but now that I think about it, I really should've used Solomon instead of Hyperion2. I'll re-run the test again later today, but with Solomon instead of Hyperion2 and see what happens.

I'm curious to see why there is a huge disparity between your guys' results. In Shin's video only once, around 6 minute mark, did Dynamite come close to OSing! Maybe there will be a clue when you do the tests again?
Also, is there a particular reason why Solomon is used? I've only really seen Tempest used in conjunction with Lucifer II (which has worked fine for me), so it is new to me, and I'd like to know what I'm missing here! Thanks guys.
(May. 24, 2021  2:56 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  1:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I too was very shocked by the results, but now that I think about it, I really should've used Solomon instead of Hyperion2. I'll re-run the test again later today, but with Solomon instead of Hyperion2 and see what happens.

I'm curious to see why there is a huge disparity between your guys' results. In Shin's video only once, around 6 minute mark, did Dynamite come close to OSing! Maybe there will be a clue when you do the tests again?
Also, is there a particular reason why Solomon is used? I've only really seen Tempest used in conjunction with Lucifer II (which has worked fine for me), so it is new to me, and I'd like to know what I'm missing here! Thanks guys.

Solomon is the heaviest sparking chip, so it tends to be used over other chips. It only recently became widely accessible via Death Solomon, hence why it hasn’t seen much use until then.
Ok, so I ran the same Tempest VS Dynamite test again, except I replaced Hyperion2 with Solomon.
Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Solomon Outer Eternal 1S. Ten rounds, launches alternated, disks and drivers swapped halfway through.
Tempest Solomon: 100% (10 OS)

Notes: W-wow, this one really surprised me. There were some close ones, but Tempest usually managed to win by a marginal amount. Guess this means I'll be using Solomon for stamina testing from now on.
(May. 24, 2021  3:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  2:56 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm curious to see why there is a huge disparity between your guys' results. In Shin's video only once, around 6 minute mark, did Dynamite come close to OSing! Maybe there will be a clue when you do the tests again?

Solomon is the heaviest sparking chip, so it tends to be used over other chips. It only recently became widely accessible via Death Solomon, hence why it hasn’t seen much use until then.

Thanks for telling me that. I've got a lot with Dynamite and Solomon now.
So everyone's been testing Dynamite's stamina potential and how it performs as an attacker or against an attacker...but I wanna see if it can juggle the last two at the same time, stamina notwithstanding.

(Low) Dynamite Belial Nexus Ultimate Reboot'/Destroy'/Venture-2 VS (MCC) Rage Helios2 Xtreme'/Evolution' 3A.
(Low) Dynamite Belial Nexus Ultimate Reboot'/Destroy'/Venture-2 VS (MCC) Brave Hyperion2 Xtreme'/Evolution' 2A
(May. 24, 2021  2:16 AM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  12:33 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: (Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S. 10 rounds, ties redone.

2 is fine. 00 should only work in high. Thank you.

Dynamite Belial 00Cross Zone'+Z VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Nexus Drift 1S. 20 rounds, launches alternated, ties redone.
Dynamite Belial: 30% (6 OS)
Mirage Helios2: 70% (14 OS)

Notes: This was a whole lot closer than it looks, and I believe the whopping fourteen ties support this. Is there any reason you chose 00Cross over 00Wall/Wheel, Lean's_Hedgehog?
(May. 24, 2021  1:34 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Okay, how about Dynamite Belial Nexus Xceed’+X -2 vs Tempest Hyperion 2 Wheel Xtend+ 1S, let’s see it with a different driver.

Dynamite on low mode please

(MCC) Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ 1S VS (Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Xceed'+X-2. 10 rounds.
Tempest Solomon: 100% (5 OS, 5 KOs)

Notes: Although I swapped Hyperion2 out for Solomon for the test, I believe Xceed'+X was the fall of Dynamite here. As you can see by the results, this one was far from close.
From some personal testing Dynamite really only succeeds against Tempest if it can make enough contact, if not, then Tempest normally wins