[Takara Tomy]  Dead Hades Destabilization testing Thread

(Dec. 10, 2020  1:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Blitz is 
1. Heavy, heavier than sting
2. It's really good for Destabilization when paired with a tall driver/destabilizing layer
I saw it used on revolve and I can understand
Blitz is definitely not heavier than Sting. Sting weighs a gram more than Blitz. The second point is something I will have to test out for myself.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Blitz is 
1. Heavy, heavier than sting
2. It's really good for Destabilization when paired with a tall driver/destabilizing layer
I saw it used on revolve and I can understand
Blitz is definitely not heavier than Sting. Sting weighs a gram more than Blitz. The second point is something I will have to test out for myself.

Huh, mine is heavier than my sting, perhaps a manufacturing error?
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:15 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Blitz is definitely not heavier than Sting. Sting weighs a gram more than Blitz. The second point is something I will have to test out for myself.

Huh, mine is heavier than my sting, perhaps a manufacturing error?

The heaviest variation of Blitz might be heavier than the lightest variation of Sting, but in most cases, Sting is heavier.
I did some battles trying Tempest Solomon MCC Xt+ 2A and Tempest Solomon MCC Xt+ Wh 1S and pretty surprised at that Hades combo, the dH that I used was the red one and the blitz was from Lord Spriggan and the atomic from Cosmo Pegasus along with it having a level chip on it.

I'm very interested in combos like that against Tempest, still want to do full battles before I have full thoughts.
It does pretty well against tempest to be honest, however it struggles in opposite spin match ups when the opponents are using something like Rise or Xtend+ (take Naked Diabolos Wheel Xtend+), high chance it will lose due to Blitz. Also highly supseptible to an attack layer like Rage, if Rage is using a slower driver like Destroy' then 50-50 chance, but if Rage is on Xtreme' then Hades will likely burst. The weight of Hades does offer good defence and may KO attackers, but overall this combination falls prey to attack types
I use the Dead Hades frm random booster 15, blitz frm slash valkyrie and atomic frm Dead phoenix(original color). I am surprised it managed to tie an opposite spinning lord combo using xtend+
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:37 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: I use the Dead Hades frm random booster 15, blitz frm slash valkyrie and atomic frm Dead phoenix(original color). I am surprised it managed to tie an opposite spinning lord combo using xtend+

That result was different due to the stadium I remember we battled was actually on B-19 so we are talking Abt normal stadium.
The results are different there, besides I Just explained why that combo is vulnerable in opposite spin
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It does pretty well against tempest to be honest, however it struggles in opposite spin match ups when the opponents are using something like Rise or Xtend+ (take Naked Diabolos Wheel Xtend+),  high chance it will lose due to Blitz. Also highly supseptible to an attack layer like Rage, if Rage is using a slower driver like Destroy' then 50-50 chance, but if Rage is on Xtreme' then Hades will likely burst. The weight of Hades does offer good defence and may KO attackers, but overall this combination falls prey to attack types
Thats why its better to use this combo in wbo deck-format. That way you can choose this combo against an opponent's xtend+ combo if he switches to it
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:42 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It does pretty well against tempest to be honest, however it struggles in opposite spin match ups when the opponents are using something like Rise or Xtend+ (take Naked Diabolos Wheel Xtend+),  high chance it will lose due to Blitz. Also highly supseptible to an attack layer like Rage, if Rage is using a slower driver like Destroy' then 50-50 chance, but if Rage is on Xtreme' then Hades will likely burst. The weight of Hades does offer good defence and may KO attackers, but overall this combination falls prey to attack types
Thats why its better to use this combo in wbo deck-format. That way you can choose this combo against an opponent's xtend+ combo if he switches to it

Uh stating the obvious? Also this thread is testing so discuss the testing, you could lend a hand in testing after all.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Super Heavy bey.

Indeed, that layer is just a menace
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It does pretty well against tempest to be honest, however it struggles in opposite spin match ups when the opponents are using something like Rise or Xtend+ (take Naked Diabolos Wheel Xtend+), high chance it will lose due to Blitz. Also highly supseptible to an attack layer like Rage, if Rage is using a slower driver like Destroy' then 50-50 chance, but if Rage is on Xtreme' then Hades will likely burst. The weight of Hades does offer good defence and may KO attackers, but overall this combination falls prey to attack types
Pretty sure it won’t burst. On crimson bladers YT he showed a battle rage vs his hades combo and the only reason it lost was because of ring outs. I didn’t see a burst there.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
Pretty sure it won’t burst. On crimson bladers YT he showed a battle rage vs his hades combo and the only reason it lost was because of ring outs. I didn’t see a burst there.

Didn't I mention on Xtreme'? That video was rage on Destroy', the weight of Hades does increase burst resistance but a skilled Rage on Xtreme' user like me can burst it with ease.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Pretty sure it won’t burst. On crimson bladers YT he showed a battle rage vs his hades combo and the only reason it lost was because of ring outs. I didn’t see a burst there.

Didn't I mention on Xtreme'? That video was rage on Destroy', the weight of Hades does increase burst resistance but a skilled Rage on Xtreme' user like me can burst it with ease.
I know but rage was doing some pretty hard hits in that video so you gotta hand it to hades.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:58 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Didn't I mention on Xtreme'? That video was rage on Destroy', the weight of Hades does increase burst resistance but a skilled Rage on Xtreme' user like me can burst it with ease.
I know but rage was doing some pretty hard hits in that video so you gotta hand it to hades.

Yep, the weight helps, but only Faster drivers can pull off a burst, I agree, this combinations defence is not too bad but I'm just talking about opponents that can seriously do heavy damage, Hades weak teeth don't stand a chance
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:02 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:58 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I know but rage was doing some pretty hard hits in that video so you gotta hand it to hades.

Yep, the weight helps, but only Faster drivers can pull off a burst, I agree, this combinations defence is not too bad but I'm just talking about opponents that can seriously do heavy damage, Hades weak teeth don't stand a chance
Hades is basically a way to counter same spin beys. I would like to see how hades bL atomic would do against Glide Lucifer 2A Destroy’ and same spin Bearing combo.
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:04 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:02 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Yep, the weight helps, but only Faster drivers can pull off a burst, I agree, this combinations defence is not too bad but I'm just talking about opponents that can seriously do heavy damage, Hades weak teeth don't stand a chance
Hades is basically a way to counter same spin beys. I would like to see how hades bL atomic would do against Glide Lucifer 2A Destroy’ and same spin Bearing combo.

I can test that out during the next meeting with my club, could you tell me some bearing combinations you would Like to test?
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:04 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Hades is basically a way to counter same spin beys. I would like to see how hades bL atomic would do against Glide Lucifer 2A Destroy’ and same spin Bearing combo.

I can test that out during the next meeting with my club, could you tell me some bearing combinations you would Like to test?
Maybe tempest Lucifer 2a bearing?

Not sure how good TT at combo is so yeha
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:18 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I can test that out during the next meeting with my club, could you tell me some bearing combinations you would Like to test?
Maybe tempest Lucifer 2a bearing?

Or would you Like 2D? I'm sure that's better for bearing.
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:18 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Maybe tempest Lucifer 2a bearing?

Or would you Like 2D? I'm sure that's better for bearing.
Sure.
I just discovered a very good substitute for Atomic for this combination, unlike any other drivers I've tested, it is perfect for this Combination like atomic. It's Unite'. Unite' is on the same level as atomic for this combo with them having different strenghs and weaknesses. Atomic will have better LAD, more stamina, harder to control, and has a critical problem due to its construction. The problem is that due to the ball, when it is trying to destablize an equally heavy or heavier Combination, instead of staying in the centre and destabilizing the opponent, the opponent and it both get destabilized, such an opponent like tempest on Xtend+ who have better LAD will win, thus this is a critical problem. Therefore I was searching for another driver. I found Unite', realized it had less stamina, yet was more stable, capable of staying in the centre allowing for more contacts to destabilize the opponent, however less stamina required it to be hard launched in order for maximum results. Being able to stay in the centre allowed minimal movement even when the opponent was heavier, causing the Destabilization to work better against the more difficult opponents for atomic, the downside was that when it fell over, it died more quickly than atomic due to less LAD, re-emphasizing a need for hard launches. Also do note that I used a worn Unite', there is really no need for an aggressive Hades for this combo as the prime attack is Destabilization. However, Unite' and Atomic are Interchangeable depending on your opponents blading style, do note that. But this is an excellent substitute in situations which atomic struggles with.

Another advantage of Unite' is the Stronger Spring that makes it much harder to burst

The lack of stamina is a problem against same spin stamina layers like lord due to the rubber used against it hampering stamina
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:24 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I did some battles trying Tempest Solomon MCC Xt+ 2A and Tempest Solomon MCC Xt+ Wh 1S and pretty surprised at that Hades combo, the dH that I used was the red one and the blitz was from Lord Spriggan and the atomic from Cosmo Pegasus along with it having a level chip on it.

I'm very interested in combos like that against Tempest, still want to do full battles before I have full thoughts.

The hades combo i have been using successfully last couple tournaments and have won or placed 2nd with it. It is good without a doubt to counter tempest and the new zone' drivers. There are some videos of the tournament on youtube if you want to see it in competitive deck format. This will give you an idea how good it is and how I used it to win
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I just discovered a very good substitute for Atomic for this combination, unlike any other drivers I've tested, it is perfect for this Combination like atomic. It's Unite'. Unite' is on the same level as atomic for this combo with them having different strenghs and weaknesses. Atomic will have better LAD, more stamina, harder to control, and has a critical problem due to its construction. The problem is that due to the ball, when it is trying to destablize an equally heavy or heavier Combination, instead of staying in the centre and destabilizing the opponent, the opponent and it both get destabilized, such an opponent like tempest on Xtend+ who have better LAD will win, thus this is a critical problem. Therefore I was searching for another driver. I found Unite', realized it had less stamina, yet was more stable, capable of staying in the centre allowing for more contacts to destabilize the opponent, however less stamina required it to be hard launched in order for maximum results. Being able to stay in the centre allowed minimal movement even when the opponent was heavier, causing the Destabilization to work better against the more difficult opponents for atomic, the downside was that when it fell over, it died more quickly than atomic due to less LAD, re-emphasizing a need for hard launches. Also do note that I used a worn Unite', there is really no need for an aggressive Hades for this combo as the prime attack is Destabilization. However, Unite' and Atomic are Interchangeable depending on your opponents blading style, do note that. But this is an excellent substitute in situations which atomic struggles with.

Another advantage of Unite' is the Stronger Spring that makes it much harder to burst

The lack of stamina is a problem against same spin stamina layers like lord due to the rubber used against it hampering stamina
I was testing unite’ and thought it was pretty good, forgot to tell you to test that rip.

-Fireblaze-

I heard that 00 expand has been doing better on atomic that’s blitz if you wanna test that out
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I just discovered a very good substitute for Atomic for this combination, unlike any other drivers I've tested, it is perfect for this Combination like atomic. It's Unite'. Unite' is on the same level as atomic for this combo with them having different strenghs and weaknesses. Atomic will have better LAD, more stamina, harder to control, and has a critical problem due to its construction. The problem is that due to the ball, when it is trying to destablize an equally heavy or heavier Combination, instead of staying in the centre and destabilizing the opponent, the opponent and it both get destabilized, such an opponent like tempest on Xtend+ who have better LAD will win, thus this is a critical problem. Therefore I was searching for another driver. I found Unite', realized it had less stamina, yet was more stable, capable of staying in the centre allowing for more contacts to destabilize the opponent, however less stamina required it to be hard launched in order for maximum results. Being able to stay in the centre allowed minimal movement even when the opponent was heavier, causing the Destabilization to work better against the more difficult opponents for atomic, the downside was that when it fell over, it died more quickly than atomic due to less LAD, re-emphasizing a need for hard launches. Also do note that I used a worn Unite', there is really no need for an aggressive Hades for this combo as the prime attack is Destabilization. However, Unite' and Atomic are Interchangeable depending on your opponents blading style, do note that. But this is an excellent substitute in situations which atomic struggles with.

I was testing unite’ and thought it was pretty good, forgot to tell you to test that rip.

-Fireblaze-

I heard that 00 expand has been doing better on atomic that’s blitz if you wanna test that out

Cool thats an awesome tip! Thank you ill test it out right away
I don't know I would prefer Blitz due to the Agressive shape knocking the opponents down, but I'm sure 00Expand will have Better LAD and Stamina