[Takara Tomy]  Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion

Couldn’t find one

cD.0W.Br.Rt vs pP.00C.Xt+

cD win rate: 80% (8 OS)
pP win rate: 20% (1 BF 1OS)
I recommend you add the Takara Tomy tag to this thread.
For some reason I can’t
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:25 AM)Nik P. Wrote: For some reason I can’t

I think it is because you are in the Beyblade Customizations forum and not the Burst Customizations forum.
Probably I did it by mistake
I really feel Cosmo isn’t really that good. It’s performance against other top tier combos on judgement and Lord make it not see use competitively. I can do some testing but I doubt the layer is going to be able to do much against Lord, Master, or Judgement.
To me when I use cosmo it doesn’t burst (somehow dragon1 suck) and it has decent stamina cuz of revolve. It is good for defense but stock is decent because of Vn scraping a lot
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)Nik P. Wrote: To me when I use cosmo it doesn’t burst (somehow dragon1 suck) and it has decent stamina cuz of revolve. It is good for defense but stock is decent because of Vn scraping a lot

Vanguard scraping would make it worse. Use something like 0Cross/00Cross if you’re gonna use revolve on it.
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)Nik P. Wrote: To me when I use cosmo it doesn’t burst (somehow dragon1 suck) and it has decent stamina cuz of revolve. It is good for defense but stock is decent because of Vn scraping a lot

I'll try:
CD.00B.Ym Metsu vs JA.Bl.Ul' Retsu in a few minutes.
Edit: did the testing.

Cosmo Dragon 00Bump Yard Metal (CD.00B.YM)
Vs Judgement Achilles Blitz Ultimate Reboot' (JA.Bl.Ul')
CD was launched first. Using B-09 Standard stadium. (TT)
JA: 14/20 (7 Burst, 5 KO, 2 OS)
CD: 6/20 (3 KO, 3 OS)
I did not expect JA to outspin Cosmo, twice, at that!
I chose bump on CD since I do not have Proof, and Bump paired with Yardd Metal has quite a bit of LAD, by my testing.

Honestly, cosmo seems a little too rough to hold a candle to Judgement. The small bumps on the layer give judgement enough area to generate a massive inpact.

More testing! With different weights.

JA.Bl.Ul' Retsu vs CD.00b.YM Sen
JA: 14/20 (7 KO, 6 Burst, 1 OS)
CD: 6/20 (2 KO, 4 OS)

This one was somewhat decent in terms of a matchup.

JA.Bl.Ul' Retsu vs CD.00B.YM Ten
JA: 15/20 (14 Burst, 1 KO)
CD: 5/20 (2 OS, 3 KO)

This one, was not. The Burst resistance decreased massively when ten was put on.

At least with Sen, it didn't Burst nearly as often.
So I was going to post my own testing thread because I couldn't find one for the cosmo layer base, but now I see why.
Cosmo Dragon2 00 Revolve Zan VS Lord Spriggan 00 Revolve (Left). Launches alternated.
Cosmo Dragon: 80% (8 OS)
Lord Spriggan: 20% (2 OS)

DeceasedCrab, could you possibly move this to the Burst Customizations subforum and change the title to "Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion"?
It's already in the Burst Customizations subforum?
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's already in the Burst Customizations subforum?

Oh shoot, I must've misread it somehow. Sorry!
Also, thanks for renaming the thread. Smile