World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Takara Tomy Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Cosmo-Layer-Base-Testing-and-Discussion)

Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion - Nik P. - Feb. 23, 2020

Couldn’t find one

cD.0W.Br.Rt vs pP.00C.Xt+

cD win rate: 80% (8 OS)
pP win rate: 20% (1 BF 1OS)

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - lilphilyb - Feb. 23, 2020

I recommend you add the Takara Tomy tag to this thread.

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - Nik P. - Feb. 23, 2020

For some reason I can’t

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - lilphilyb - Feb. 23, 2020

(Feb. 23, 2020  12:25 AM)Nik P. Wrote: For some reason I can’t

I think it is because you are in the Beyblade Customizations forum and not the Burst Customizations forum.

Probably I did it by mistake

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - BuilderROB - Feb. 23, 2020

I really feel Cosmo isn’t really that good. It’s performance against other top tier combos on judgement and Lord make it not see use competitively. I can do some testing but I doubt the layer is going to be able to do much against Lord, Master, or Judgement.

To me when I use cosmo it doesn’t burst (somehow dragon1 suck) and it has decent stamina cuz of revolve. It is good for defense but stock is decent because of Vn scraping a lot

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - BuilderROB - Feb. 23, 2020

(Feb. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)Nik P. Wrote: To me when I use cosmo it doesn’t burst (somehow dragon1 suck) and it has decent stamina cuz of revolve. It is good for defense but stock is decent because of Vn scraping a lot

Vanguard scraping would make it worse. Use something like 0Cross/00Cross if you’re gonna use revolve on it.

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - BusyBlader - Feb. 23, 2020

(Feb. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)Nik P. Wrote: To me when I use cosmo it doesn’t burst (somehow dragon1 suck) and it has decent stamina cuz of revolve. It is good for defense but stock is decent because of Vn scraping a lot

I'll try:
CD.00B.Ym Metsu vs JA.Bl.Ul' Retsu in a few minutes.
Edit: did the testing.

Cosmo Dragon 00Bump Yard Metal (CD.00B.YM)
Vs Judgement Achilles Blitz Ultimate Reboot' (JA.Bl.Ul')
CD was launched first. Using B-09 Standard stadium. (TT)
JA: 14/20 (7 Burst, 5 KO, 2 OS)
CD: 6/20 (3 KO, 3 OS)
I did not expect JA to outspin Cosmo, twice, at that!
I chose bump on CD since I do not have Proof, and Bump paired with Yardd Metal has quite a bit of LAD, by my testing.

Honestly, cosmo seems a little too rough to hold a candle to Judgement. The small bumps on the layer give judgement enough area to generate a massive inpact.

More testing! With different weights.

JA.Bl.Ul' Retsu vs CD.00b.YM Sen
JA: 14/20 (7 KO, 6 Burst, 1 OS)
CD: 6/20 (2 KO, 4 OS)

This one was somewhat decent in terms of a matchup.

JA.Bl.Ul' Retsu vs CD.00B.YM Ten
JA: 15/20 (14 Burst, 1 KO)
CD: 5/20 (2 OS, 3 KO)

This one, was not. The Burst resistance decreased massively when ten was put on.

At least with Sen, it didn't Burst nearly as often.

RE: Cosmo Dragon Testing Thread - #Fafnir - Jul. 21, 2020

So I was going to post my own testing thread because I couldn't find one for the cosmo layer base, but now I see why.
Cosmo Dragon2 00 Revolve Zan VS Lord Spriggan 00 Revolve (Left). Launches alternated.
Cosmo Dragon: 80% (8 OS)
Lord Spriggan: 20% (2 OS)

DeceasedCrab, could you possibly move this to the Burst Customizations subforum and change the title to "Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion"?

RE: Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion - DeceasedCrab - Jul. 21, 2020

It's already in the Burst Customizations subforum?

RE: Cosmo Layer Base Testing and Discussion - #Fafnir - Jul. 21, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  6:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's already in the Burst Customizations subforum?

Oh shoot, I must've misread it somehow. Sorry!
Also, thanks for renaming the thread. Smile