Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jun. 01, 2020  7:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Hey I wonder if free will turn evil or should I say become a really dark character as it has been shown since God series that he doesn't take a loss pretty well.. and by the looks of this season it looks like lane beat him pretty badly... This can provide some impetus for free being dark... I would like it as it will put an interesting spin on his character

I hope not due to how they handled Evil Aiga, but if pulled off correctly it could be pretty cool. Also doesn't seem likely the way they are hyping up Lane
If anything, in real life, Helios needs an upgrade
(Jun. 01, 2020  2:15 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If anything, in real life, Helios needs an upgrade

ZoNe Is ThE bEsT dRiVeR eVeR, IT HAS COUNTERATTACK Grin! yeah lol I agreebut in the anime I don't think they will.
I feel as it’s inevitable for an upgrade. My theory is that it’ll play similar to master dragon but different. They can’t defeat final villain on their own power, so somehow their blades fuse( temporary) and it might be a LR Beyblade from combining Helios and Hyperion. And by fuse I don’t mean “oh let’s mix parts” I mean by somehow they fuse their blades. It would be perfect to include an LR sparking launcher, if Spriggan and diabolos don’t have one. And if Diabolos even appears
(Jun. 01, 2020  3:10 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I feel as it’s inevitable for an upgrade. My theory is that it’ll play similar to master dragon but different. They can’t defeat final villain on their own power, so somehow their blades fuse( temporary) and it might be a LR Beyblade from combining Helios and Hyperion. And by fuse I don’t mean “oh let’s mix parts” I mean by somehow they fuse their blades. It would be perfect to include an LR sparking launcher, if Spriggan and diabolos don’t have one. And if Diabolos even appears

So like a Dragon Ball Fusion-Ha?
That would actually be really cool.
(Jun. 01, 2020  3:10 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I feel as it’s inevitable for an upgrade. My theory is that it’ll play similar to master dragon but different. They can’t defeat final villain on their own power, so somehow their blades fuse( temporary) and it might be a LR Beyblade from combining Helios and Hyperion. And by fuse I don’t mean “oh let’s mix parts” I mean by somehow they fuse their blades. It would be perfect to include an LR sparking launcher, if Spriggan and diabolos don’t have one. And if Diabolos even appears

Well at least that way they’re wasting 1 release rather than 2
So what's the guess for the SUPERKING character coming back that will have a prize beyblade? The Booster could come out simultaneously with RAGE LONGINUS due to the dry release and news for June and July.. BRAVE VALKYRIE and CURSE SATAN VOL. 20 Came out together so that's my assumption that COROCORO JUNE will let us know if its actually on the way. Thoughts?

Could it be:

Lane Valhalla ( Official beyblade name not yet released)

Wyvern

Spriggan

New Character

Forneus

Diabolos
(Jun. 02, 2020  1:52 AM)BR2019 Wrote: So what's the guess for the SUPERKING character coming back that will have a prize beyblade? The Booster could come out simultaneously with RAGE LONGINUS due to the dry release and news for June and July.. BRAVE VALKYRIE and CURSE SATAN VOL. 20 Came out together so that's my assumption that COROCORO JUNE will let us know if its actually on the way. Thoughts?

Could it be:

Lane Valhalla ( Official beyblade name not yet released)

Wyvern

Spriggan

New Character

Forneus

Diabolos

I am moving this into the appropriate wishful speculation thread. Please use that from now on.
I noticed hardly anyone has talked about this, but is everyone gonna ignore the fact that there was no rare chassis for the 1D that comes with Curse Satan? Or if there is one, that no one has pulled it?

And before any of you go "That's a cheap move on TT's part": Didn't stop them from doing Gold Turbo Cosmo, Flare, Tact and Naked.
Rubber on Fafnir F6 (not likely), Gimmicks on the giant lumps of performance tips Hasbro Sparking will have (super not likely), metal on Luinor L6 (a pipe-dream), Rubber on Valtryek V6 (hahahahaha)
(Jun. 05, 2020  3:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Rubber on Fafnir F6 (not likely), Gimmicks on the giant lumps of performance tips Hasbro Sparking will have (super not likely), metal on Luinor L6 (a pipe-dream), Rubber on Valtryek V6 (hahahahaha)

Oh you want the actual SuperKing gimmicks with the chassis and stuff, we hear you. Please just wait as we make that for you... in your dreams XD
I guess we can't live in a world where Hasbro doesn't screw up their beys smh Tired
I wish we have a Rick and Morty crossover just so we can portal to a dimension where Hasbro products are actually good and follow what TT does.
But then we'd probably have something like, Hasbro, the Leading Brand in Beyblade!, and then we'd all hate the Takara of that dimension. You gotta have balance man.
(Jun. 05, 2020  5:24 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: But then we'd probably have something like, Hasbro, the Leading Brand in Beyblade!, and then we'd all hate the Takara of that dimension. You gotta have balance man.

There's bound to be a dimension where they have both companies' products being good with little to no drawback.
This has been something i've wanted in Burst for awhile, and we kinda got it at the end of GT, but i wished customization was a more prominent aspect of the anime/manga considering it's such a big part of it irl
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:34 PM)Elreed Wrote: This has been something i've wanted in Burst for awhile, and we kinda got it at the end of GT, but i wished customization was a more prominent aspect of the anime/manga considering it's such a big part of it irl

Yes! Thank you! It's really odd that the Burst anime only had two instances where they customized each other's parts (and no, Valt adding a Strike God Chip + Ultimate Reboot and Drum switching between the Ace, Grand and Rock Base doesn't count).
It would be interesting to see the driver for Spriggan to go back to the aspect of being a counter attacking driver instead of mode changing.

Like something comparable to the performance tip defense sharp. But larger for better LAD.
(Jun. 06, 2020  3:02 AM)MWF Wrote: It would be interesting to see the driver for Spriggan to go back to the aspect of being a counter attacking driver instead of mode changing.

Like something comparable to the performance tip defense sharp. But larger for better LAD.

I have a feeling that the new Spriggan will have Unite' but that's just a THEORY. A BEYBLADE THEORY lol
“Thanks for watching” XD
Here’s what I think the sparking releases will be:
July: Lane’s bey.
August: Spriggan and new Wyvern.(Wakiya was confirmed via manga)
September: New Achilles and Dragon.
October: New Deathscyther and possible second antagonist’s bey.
November: New Phoenix and Diabolos.
December: Evolutions for Hyperion and Helios and New Xcalibur,
January: Evolution for Lane’s bey or possible second antagonist bey.
(Jun. 07, 2020  9:17 AM)Yoloman Wrote: Here’s what I think the sparking releases will be:
July: Lane’s bey.
August: Spriggan and new Wyvern.(Wakiya was confirmed via manga)
September: New Achilles and Dragon.
October: New Deathscyther and possible second antagonist’s bey.
November: New Phoenix and Diabolos.
December: Evolutions for Hyperion and Helios and New Xcalibur,
January: Evolution for Lane’s bey or possible second antagonist bey.

Buddy, you might wanna make "Lane's bey" plural

Also here's the full list of the legend bladers
15. Rantaro
14. Daina
13. Wakiya
12. Zac
11. Sisco
10. Xhaka
9. Delta
8. Gwyn
7. Phi
6. Drum
5. Lui
4. Free
3. Aiga
2. Shu
1. Valt

Also some extras
B Rank, 300. Hyuga
B Rank, 98. Hikaru
A Rank, 4. Ghasem (Garuda user)
A Rank, 3. Boa
A Rank, 2 Kurtz
So far here the beys I'm absolutely looking forward to
-Spriggan because who isn't
-Phoenix
That's about it lol(don't get me wrong I'll be hyped when I see beys like Dragon or Achilles but for now I'm just too hyped for these two)
I'm somewhat looking forward to spriggan... but as always, it will dominate once again most likely. Totally looking forward to see pheonix in the sparking system and how they can implement the armor gimmik to the ring

Thing I'd like to add, with gwynn being a legend blader and being the overall genius he is, it is possible we may see a revamped version of the infinite lock system.

Personally I do see a sub system being implemented again. As we have had for Cho Z and Cho Z Awakening. GT and Infinite Lock
Prediction of the upcoming release and beys count in season
July: (Dx Stater)Lucifer and Uranus(RBV21)
Agust: Spriggan(booster), and Dragon(TBS)
September: Achilles (booster)
October: phoenix(RBV?), Wyvren and Deathsyther(Costimize set)
November: Xcalibur (booster)
December: (upgrade or antagonist bey), Zeus(RBV23)
January: Diabolos(booster)
Febuary: genesis(RBV24)