Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(May. 31, 2020  11:54 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I hope to God Valkyrie that we see another Hades. Hearts was such a good character. He was just a troubled gremlin who had a little too much dark resonance, similar to Aiga. His dialogue after Hades breaking was some of my favorite in Beyblade as a whole.
Hearts has never been a main cast member so he won’t return but he can however make a cameo alongside a bunch of old bladers. As for Hades, maybe we can get a sparking Hades as a rlc or some bey that won’t appear in the anime but I doubt it.
We're more likely to get a new Phoenix first, but I am holding out hope for a new Hades
(May. 31, 2020  12:23 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: We're more likely to get a new Phoenix first, but I am holding out hope for a new Hades

Based on what we know about main cast members, my theory after the releases we have will feature the following beys (not in a particular order):

Wvyron
Forneus
Salamander
Devolos
Phoenix
Doomscizor 
Kerbeus
Ashindra
Genesis

Not sure which six would be legends though (Majority is just because of Manga appearance at the last chapter of GT)
(May. 31, 2020  2:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  12:23 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: We're more likely to get a new Phoenix first, but I am holding out hope for a new Hades

Based on what we know about main cast members, my theory after the releases we have will feature the following beys (not in a particular order):

Wvyron
Forneus
Salamander
Devolos
Phoenix
Doomscizor 
Kerbeus
Ashindra
Genesis

Not sure which six would be legends though (Majority is just because of Manga appearance at the last chapter of GT)

Good choice but i have to disagree with two beys but this is what my line up will be
Wyvren, cuz wakiya is the L13. deathscyther, personal.Diabolos, Drum needs a freind. genesis,one of the top bladers. Phoenix i donno. Xcalibur, personal
I have a really strong feeling that Delta will return, like he just has to. All that character development would just be too much of a waste.

Also speaking of Drum and Delta anyone else think we're gonna get a sparking Dragon Winder? Cuz I don't see Drum using a string launcher
(May. 31, 2020  2:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Wvyron
Forneus
Salamander
Devolos
Phoenix
Doomscizor 
Kerbeus
Ashindra
Genesis

(May. 31, 2020  3:11 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I have a really strong feeling that Delta will return, like he just has to. All that character development would just be too much of a waste.

Also speaking of Drum and Delta anyone else think we're gonna get a sparking Dragon Winder? Cuz I don't see Drum using a string launcher

I agree that Dante will continue to use winders. But I don’t know how TT is gonna make a sparking version that can’t cause harm. The reason string have been safe is because they actually don’t have detachable cords thus keeping them from shocking you. But I can’t see it being easy to repeat that on ripcords
(May. 31, 2020  3:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  2:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Based on what we know about main cast members, my theory after the releases we have will feature the following beys (not in a particular order):

Wvyron
Forneus
Salamander
Devolos
Phoenix
Doomscizor 
Kerbeus
Ashindra
Genesis

(May. 31, 2020  3:11 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I have a really strong feeling that Delta will return, like he just has to. All that character development would just be too much of a waste.

I agree that Dante will continue to use winders. But I don’t know how TT is gonna make a sparking version that can’t cause harm. The reason string have been safe is because they actually don’t have detachable cords thus keeping them from shocking you. But I can’t see it being easy to repeat that on ripcords

Beyblade on Hardcore mode. >:-)

And one way they could pull it off is to make the winder a little bigger to disperse the shock. (Heck I suck at physics so maybe my logic is flawed on this)
Cough cough “flame brand sparking rip cord launcher advertised with fake brave Valkyrie and curse Satan , which would really be dangerous to the average costumer”
(May. 31, 2020  3:33 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Cough cough “flame brand sparking rip cord launcher advertised with fake brave Valkyrie and curse Satan , which would really be dangerous to the average costumer”

Honestly though, you have to admit what Flame brand did with the Sparking launcher concept and making it into a ripcord launcher was interesting. I’d love for TT to do something like that if the Sparking Dragon is a starter.
(May. 31, 2020  3:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  3:33 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Cough cough “flame brand sparking rip cord launcher advertised with fake brave Valkyrie and curse Satan , which would really be dangerous to the average costumer”

Honestly though, you have to admit what Flame brand did with the Sparking launcher concept and making it into a ripcord launcher was interesting. I’d love for TT to do something like that if the Sparking Dragon is a starter.
You do realize that we might not get Dragon in a starter considering all protagonists beys so far have been boosters

Lol Flame brand is just a meme at this point.

"It's Flame brand so it's definitely the best! Definitely no lead or anything! Buy it now kids!" XD
(May. 31, 2020  3:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  3:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Honestly though, you have to admit what Flame brand did with the Sparking launcher concept and making it into a ripcord launcher was interesting. I’d love for TT to do something like that if the Sparking Dragon is a starter.
You do realize that we might not get Dragon in a starter considering all protagonists beys so far have been boosters

It does not mean it is not possible, I simply said if the Sparking Dragon is in a start I would like to see something like that.
Im hoping for more launcher sets like in Cho-Z. One for Hikaru and one for Huga. This would probably come at the same time as their upgrades, or right before like Aiga. I wonder what else they would put in the launcher sets to incentivize people getting the launchers. Like how they have The Xtend+ chip in the right spin launcher set and Proof in the left spin launcher set.
(May. 31, 2020  4:22 PM)Orbit Wrote: Im hoping for more launcher sets like in Cho-Z. One for Hikaru and one for Huga. This would probably come at the same time as their upgrades, or right before like Aiga. I wonder what else they would put in the launcher sets to incentivize people getting the launchers. Like how they have The Xtend+ chip in the right spin launcher set and Proof in the left spin launcher set.

I sincerely hope Hyuga and Hikaru don't get upgrades. I think protagonist upgrades are a waste of a release as that release could have been used to introduce a new character or reintroduce an old one
(May. 31, 2020  4:35 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  4:22 PM)Orbit Wrote: Im hoping for more launcher sets like in Cho-Z. One for Hikaru and one for Huga. This would probably come at the same time as their upgrades, or right before like Aiga. I wonder what else they would put in the launcher sets to incentivize people getting the launchers. Like how they have The Xtend+ chip in the right spin launcher set and Proof in the left spin launcher set.

I sincerely hope Hyuga and Hikaru don't get upgrades. I think protagonist upgrades are a waste of a release as that release could have been used to introduce a new character or reintroduce an old one
I agree, Hyperion is already OP anyway.
Yeah we’ll sorry. It basically inevitable for TT to give Hyperion and Helios Upgrades. Though I could see the upgrade just being a new and improved Ring That comes with the launcher set. It would make sense because the ring is really just a piece of plastic so it will be cheap to make and put into the launcher set, but would greatly incentivize getting it.
(May. 31, 2020  6:23 PM)Orbit Wrote: Yeah we’ll sorry. It basically inevitable for TT to give Hyperion and Helios Upgrades. Though I could see the upgrade just being a new and improved Ring That comes with the launcher set. It would make sense because the ring is really just a piece of plastic so it will be cheap to make and put into the launcher set, but would greatly incentivize getting it.
Valt in Burst never got an upgrade.
Strike god chip and ultimate reboot. If you mean original burst he upgraded his bey with variable getting awakened
(May. 31, 2020  8:50 PM)Orbit Wrote: Strike god chip and ultimate reboot. If you mean original burst he  upgraded his bey with variable getting awakened

They never devoted an entire release about it. (Strike God Chip cam with the mugen bey stadium and Ultimate Reboot came on Twin Nemesis/ that special corocoro thing) And I wouldn't really count Variable, that's like calling the imperial base's awakening an "upgrade" to imperial

(May. 31, 2020  8:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  6:23 PM)Orbit Wrote: Yeah we’ll sorry. It basically inevitable for TT to give Hyperion and Helios Upgrades. Though I could see the upgrade just being a new and improved Ring That comes with the launcher set. It would make sense because the ring is really just a piece of plastic so it will be cheap to make and put into the launcher set, but would greatly incentivize getting it.
Valt in Burst never got an upgrade.

Although I see what you're getting at, let's not forget that Cho-Z Valkyrie was a thing
All I’m saying is that in all beyblade seasons the protagonists bey grew alongside the blader. Whether it was awakening, or an upgrade, or an evolution, something always happens.I don’t see Xceed and Zone Awakening, so there is gonna be an upgrade to the same bey, or a new evolution entirely.
(Jun. 01, 2020  3:31 AM)Orbit Wrote: All I’m saying is that in all beyblade seasons the protagonists bey grew alongside the blader. Whether it was awakening, or an upgrade, or an evolution, something always happens.I don’t see Xceed and Zone Awakening, so there is gonna be an upgrade to the same bey, or a new evolution entirely.

Upgrade wise odds are it would either be a new chassis or the metal chip core.
But neither Super or King have any form of gimmick that can be upgraded.

So it is either new parts or upgraded chip core.

If there is any form of upgrade
(Jun. 01, 2020  4:24 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2020  3:31 AM)Orbit Wrote: All I’m saying is that in all beyblade seasons the protagonists bey grew alongside the blader. Whether it was awakening, or an upgrade, or an evolution, something always happens.I don’t see Xceed and Zone Awakening, so there is gonna be an upgrade to the same bey, or a new evolution entirely.

Upgrade wise odds are it would either be a new chassis or the metal chip core.
But neither Super or King have any form of gimmick that can be upgraded.

So it is either new parts or upgraded chip core.

If there is any form of upgrade

Z Achilles and Ace Dragon didn't have some super special gimmick, and they were still upgraded.
I really want the Superking Spriggan to have the slimness of Legend, the OP-ness of Lord, have Unite' and keep the dual-spin gimmick.
I'd rather it have a mode changing driver than Unite'
Hey I wonder if free will turn evil or should I say become a really dark character as it has been shown since God series that he doesn't take a loss pretty well.. and by the looks of this season it looks like lane beat him pretty badly... This can provide some impetus for free being dark... I would like it as it will put an interesting spin on his character