Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

So it's Lean Wahalla in TT? So in Hasbro it must be Lane Vahalla
(Jun. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)William Cochran Wrote: So it's Lean Wahalla in TT? So in Hasbro it must be Lane Vahalla

Well im pretty sure it was a mistranslation
I guess what i'm tryin' to say is that...Delta....ya' know how in Japan, for example, they call Aiger Aiga and in the U.S. they call him Aiger.......this might be the case here

i mean....its a possibility
(Jun. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)William Cochran Wrote: I guess what i'm tryin' to say is that...Delta....ya' know how in Japan, for example, they call Aiger Aiga and in the U.S. they call him Aiger.......this might be the case here

i mean....its a possibility

This has nothing to do with the dub names yet.
yeah, its way too early to know any localization name changes yet. we don't even know what sparking will be called here in North America, much less any character renames
(Jun. 26, 2020  11:18 PM)Friedpasta Wrote: yeah, its way too early to know any localization name changes yet. we don't even know what sparking will be called here in North America, much less any character renames

tbh they should just called SParking SParking, Flare might also be cool but eh, its already a fine english name.
Yup i guess i called it....
So now we're following the ending theory, so spriggan will most likely to be release on July because they never showed an important character that has been revealed without a bey so spriggan will be in a booster or a random booster but RBV is the most likely one because *MONEY* yeah TT will most likely do that
I think the Lane and Wean stuff is Like CHo-Z and Super Z. The name is Cho-Z but a direct translation gets Super Z.

and beys get stronger as the series goes on. Given you know who has returned, I'm guessing the ending order o legendary blader is right (as I said). Being a massive Drum and Dragon fan, excited that the dragon should be pretty strong. To be fair they should make all of the main characters have power house beys.
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:24 AM)snoc Wrote: I think the Lane and Wean stuff is Like CHo-Z and Super Z. The name is Cho-Z but a direct translation gets Super Z.

and beys get stronger as the series goes on. Given you know who has returned, I'm guessing the ending order o legendary blader is right (as I said). Being a massive Drum and Dragon fan, excited that the dragon should be pretty strong. To be fair they should make all of the main characters have power house beys.
Dragon will most likely to have the design from ace (but resembles imperial in a way) since now we have a double chassis and maybe it will come with 4A
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:24 AM)snoc Wrote: I think the Lane and Wean stuff is Like CHo-Z and Super Z. The name is Cho-Z but a direct translation gets Super Z.

Dragon will most likely to have the design from ace (but resembles imperial in a way) since now we have a double chassis and maybe it will come with 4A

I hope its like lord to where its slim but packs the same punch a chunky bey would. Im guessing double chassis as well, with ace's driver.
Holy carp, it makes sense if Spriggan would be in a random booster this month, because thye have literally said nothing about it, and shu's appearance came out of nowhere so it would make sense
we may not have a random booster for july as there is no information as of now..
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: we may not have a random booster for july as there  is no information as of now..

Yeah exactly, what if they have been keeping silent about it because of this sudden appearance no one expected
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:55 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: we may not have a random booster for july as there  is no information as of now..

Yeah exactly, what if they have been keeping silent about it because of this sudden appearance no one expected

We haven’t gotten a single piece of information. If anything it would be an August random booster.
(Jun. 27, 2020  2:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:55 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote: Yeah exactly, what if they have been keeping silent about it because of this sudden appearance no one expected

We haven’t gotten a single piece of information. If anything it would be an August random booster.

Anything is still fair game at this point. Wait for the August corocoro at MOST and then you should have the answer. Currently we know nothing past Lucifer but it doesn't completely rule out a random booster.

Still not confirmed, I'll just wait and see.
For me the chances seem 50/50.
(Jun. 27, 2020  2:21 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  2:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: We haven’t gotten a single piece of information. If anything it would be an August random booster.

Anything is still fair game at this point. Wait for the August corocoro at MOST and then you should have the answer. Currently we know nothing past Lucifer but it doesn't completely rule out a random booster.

Still not confirmed, I'll just wait and see.
For me the chances seem 50/50.

Luckily the August ones a couple weeks away.
Will Uranus be the last new bey? Or will a new character appear? I afraid lean is the last new blader.
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will Uranus be the last new bey? Or will a new character appear? I afraid lean is the last new blader.

Definitely not. We still have Spriggan Achilles and Dragon. Plus Hyperion and Helios evolutions, And a new villains bey or an evolved Lucifer. Also even more returning legendary bladers revealed in the recent chapter may or may not get beys, but I hope they do. A new Phoenix would be sick.

Edit: oh, you meant new bey. If there’s no 2nd villain probably.
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:53 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will Uranus be the last new bey? Or will a new character appear? I afraid lean is the last new blader.

Definitely not. We still have Spriggan Achilles and Dragon. Plus Hyperion and Helios evolutions, And a new villains bey or an evolved Lucifer. Also even more returning legendary bladers revealed in the recent chapter may or may not get beys, but I hope they do. A new Phoenix would be sick.

I mean I afraid there will be three new characters only.
Here's what I have to say:
-I'd say wait a week before we jump to any conclusions about the Lane or Lean thing. If it's a mistranslation then it should be fixed in a week. If it's still Lean after a week then we just have to accept our fates of his dumb name.
-Spriggan hopefully won't be in a random booster. That would just suck. I doubt we're getting Spriggan just yet as they just randomly brought Shu back without warning. However nothing is concrete yet and we'll just have to wait for the corocoro. Also the idea of an August random booster is pretty cool. Never happened before, but who knows? It could happen.
-If Lean/ Lane is the only new character besides the Asahi's that will be the funniest thing ever!
-Finally I know I already used this joke in another thread, but... what the Valhalla as a Lean Walhalla (Sorry, I'll stop before it gets overused)
(Jun. 27, 2020  11:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:53 AM)snoc Wrote: Definitely not. We still have Spriggan Achilles and Dragon. Plus Hyperion and Helios evolutions, And a new villains bey or an evolved Lucifer. Also even more returning legendary bladers revealed in the recent chapter may or may not get beys, but I hope they do. A new Phoenix would be sick.

I mean I afraid there will be three new characters only.

that is sadly likely.... Unhappy I like the returning bladers but theres not room for new ones!!
(Jun. 27, 2020  11:59 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  11:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I mean I afraid there will be three new characters only.

that is sadly likely.... Unhappy I like the returning bladers but theres not room for new ones!!

Well... at least they can't bring in another Joshua Boon (annoying and unbearable characters)
So looks like if there ending order of bladers is true, we'll be looking at something like this:
August: Spriggan
September: Achilles
October: Dragon
In the coming months we might get a valkyrie evolution, along with Hyperion Helios and 2nd villain bey/Lucifer evolution. There's still room for more though, so  hopefully a new blader or 2.
(Jun. 27, 2020  12:07 PM)snoc Wrote: So looks like if there ending order of bladers is true, we'll be looking at something like this:
August: Spriggan
September: Achilles
October: Dragon
In the coming months we might get a valkyrie evolution, along with Hyperion Helios and 2nd villain bey/Lucifer evolution. There's still room for more though, so  hopefully a new blader or 2.

I think we're gonna get 2 of them in August tbh

Also I's like to see a new Wyvern, Deathscyther and Diabolos rather than get new characters.
well i think that there will be no evolution execpt for first uranus for lean as it is confirmed in the anime