Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

In much more recent news, apparently Twin Nemesis is a thing. (The first part of it's name implys that it's a balance type just like Diablo Nemesis)
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:37 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: In much more recent news, apparently Twin Nemesis is a thing. (The first part of it's name implys that it's a balance type just like Diablo Nemesis)

Not confirmed.
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:37 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: In much more recent news, apparently Twin Nemesis is a thing. (The first part of it's name implys that it's a balance type just like Diablo Nemesis)
How do you know
(Mar. 11, 2017  10:15 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: How do you know

https://mobile.twitter.com/trademark_bot...5519611905

Not confirmed to be a beyblade though, but it's a little likely.
I am really excited about Maximum Garuda. This is the first time Takara-Tomy is using a character from our (Indian) mythology.
(Mar. 16, 2017  7:52 AM)Leokan Wrote: I am really excited about Maximum Garuda. This is the first time Takara-Tomy is using a character from our (Indian) mythology.
They already used «Garuda» in Beyblade Zero G «Guardian Garuda SD145PF» Wink
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:10 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: They already used «Garuda» in Beyblade Zero G «Guardian Garuda SD145PF» Wink
It wasn't released as a starter or booster, it wasn't manufactured.
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:37 PM)Leokan Wrote: It wasn't released as a starter or booster, it wasn't manufactured.

Trident is based on the Trishula meaning trident in Sanskrit. It's shiva's three bladed spear made out of sunray.
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:44 PM)TL14 Wrote: Trident is based on the Trishula meaning trident in Sanskrit. It's shiva's three bladed spear made out of sunray.

It's actually based off of the greek god Poseidon's trident. Actually as the greek pantheon shares a similar Indo-European heritage with India, many such elements are common.
(Mar. 16, 2017  4:13 PM)Leokan Wrote: It's actually based off of the greek god Poseidon's trident. Actually as the greek pantheon shares a similar Indo-European heritage with India, many such elements are common.

I thought that first, too but it's not. If you take a look at Tridents avatar you can see that it's shiva. Hasbro were the only ones that falsly named Trident Treptune after Trident and Neptune. But most people forget that Shiva also had a trident and it was yellow just like Trident.
Apparently Killer Deathscyther is coming up next, either after or before Altar Kronos.
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Killer Deathscyther is coming up next, either after or before Altar Kronos.

YES! Omg what if killer Deathscyther's God ability is like Driger V2 with its attack ring and seperate slopes below the contact points ? That would kick butt
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:35 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: YES! Omg what if killer Deathscyther's God ability is like Driger V2 with its attack ring and seperate slopes below the contact points ? That would kick butt

I always wondered how Driger V2 would be in Burst. This would be just extremely epic! Maybe the Frame is called Up (Upward) and has these slopes. Heck yeah. It would be so great! ^__^
There will possibly be a Galaxy Zeus, although either it is written with a gamma, or letters are really not exclusive anymore...
(May. 03, 2017  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will possibly be a Galaxy Zeus, although either it is written with a gamma, or letters are really not exclusive anymore...

What do you mean by letters not being exclusive anymore? We already have gV and gK, a third bey using G in the prefix isn't to much of a stretch is it?

I'm kinda sad that this new Zeus doesn't have an electricity-based name, though. Lightning Zeus, Thunder Zeus, Surge Zeus? Idk, it could have been cool, but Galaxy sounds cool anyway, so eh. Tongue_out

Thanks for sharing this!
(May. 03, 2017  2:47 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: What do you mean by letters not being exclusive anymore? We already have gV and gK, a third bey using G in the prefix isn't to much of a stretch is it?

I'm kinda sad that this new Zeus doesn't have an electricity-based name, though. Lightning Zeus, Thunder Zeus, Surge Zeus? Idk, it could have been cool, but Galaxy sounds cool anyway, so eh. Tongue_out

Thanks for sharing this!

id like solar zeus
I expect a Falsh Xcalibur and Diablo Longinus. XD
(May. 03, 2017  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will possibly be a Galaxy Zeus, although either it is written with a gamma, or letters are really not exclusive anymore...

If it uses a gamma, it can be a new prize Beyblade like Amaterios or Baldur... It's a possibility ^^

Apparently I need to bump this because some people missed it and just posted this information again today as if it was new.
It's alright, we already saw. Marutti just happened to confirm the news for me. So thank you both.
Thank you. That are really great news. Smile
Can someone give me a link where I can attemp to discover some trademark names of beyblades?
(May. 21, 2017  7:35 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Can someone give me a link where I can attemp to discover some trademark names of beyblades?
There are no more at the moment, and there are already people taking care of that. Why would you want to do it too?
Which beyblades are confirmed to come out?
Why don't the people who keep asking about new God Layers just check the beyblade wiki's "List of God Layer System parts" page? It has all the parts that have been announced there as well as images for the parts that have them. The only problem with the page is that someone put the names Twin Nemesis and Blast Genius under the Layers tab even though those names are clearly fake, but that could easily be edited out by someone who actually understands how to edit a wiki. Tongue_out

If people would just look at that page, there wouldn't be as much spam about "OH WAT R D NEW LAYERS?"