Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(May. 22, 2017  2:54 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Which beyblades are confirmed to come out?

Those in the first post are more confirmed than others, but keep in mind that those are all just names that are meant to be used, however if the series sells too poorly, then those might never get released. Just like how we knew that some Garudas and Fenrir Beyblades were supposed to come out during Zero-G, but sales were too poor and they never got made in the end.
Is Twin Nemesis a possible one?
I would like a Nemesis in the new series...
Also, can you answer my question?
(May. 22, 2017  3:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  2:54 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Which beyblades are confirmed to come out?

Those in the first post are more confirmed than others, but keep in mind that those are all just names that are meant to be used, however if the series sells too poorly, then those might never get released. Just like how we knew that some Garudas and Fenrir Beyblades were supposed to come out during Zero-G, but sales were too poor and they never got made in the end.

I heard that Garudas was made (along with the whole random booster line up, of course), but just wasn't released (though, it was allegedly leaked in Hong Kong IIRC). I personally expect most of these beys to come out, if not all, as Burst seems to be doing decently.
(May. 22, 2017  3:02 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is  Twin Nemesis a possible one?
I would like a Nemesis in the new series...
Also, can you answer my question?

I answered your question just above; we may have been posting at the same time. 

Twin Nemesis is possible, but not confirmed like the other names that are actually in the first post of this topic.
What are others that will probably come out that aren't on the first list?
(May. 22, 2017  3:04 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: What are others that will probably come out that aren't on the first list?

There are none that will probably. Probably and possibly are two entirely different things. I think I explained quite clearly.
(May. 22, 2017  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  7:35 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Can someone give me a link where I can attemp to discover some trademark names of beyblades?
There are no more at the moment, and there are already people taking care of that. Why would you want to do it too?

I would try with my ideas Smile
(May. 24, 2017  2:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Some more have been leaked!

Sieg Xcalibur: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...0345817088
Shelter Regulus: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...6053107713

Nice! For context, Regelus is the "heart" of Leo. Seig seems to translate as Victory?
YES! A new Xcalibur is happening after all? I wonder what the gimmick will be.

Thanks for the news @[bigdaddyjoe].
This is amazing to hear! I'm excited for another Xcalibur, but Regelus sounds pretty cool (and like the Pokemon Reggigigas when I first read it (let's not talk about that..)), and from what it's based off of, I'm hoping for a sick design.

Thanks, bigdaddyjoe! Grin
The word "Twin" reminds me the Gemios in Metal Fight Beyblade. Perhaps Twin Nemesis would be a balance type and have two mode?
And Shelter Regulus sounds like a defense type.
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:41 AM)marutti Wrote: Nightmare Longinus

Wow that's cool, so now we've got names of all beys of the Spin Emperors

How do you know this name?
(Jun. 06, 2017  12:50 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:

How do you know this name?

This trademark
https://mobile.twitter.com/trademark_bot...3107932161

Even I thought it would be nightmare.

But tbh, I'm getting feel those are like "last" evolution mames. Like Big Bang was last (before ZRG) can BBG be last Burst series too?

I mean what could be more then God? Legend? Guardian? Killer? It feels like beys reached there highest level.
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Even I thought it would be nightmare.

But tbh, I'm getting feel those are like "last" evolution mames. Like Big Bang was last (before ZRG) can BBG be last Burst series too?

I mean what could be more then God? Legend? Guardian? Killer? It feels like beys reached there highest level.

I really hope you're wrong and we get a third Burst gen.
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:24 PM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Even I thought it would be nightmare.

I really hope you're wrong and we get a third Burst gen.

Even I hope I would be proven wrong. Though I see beys can be further improved in some ways. Layers seems pretty much best attempt at evolution of all beys, buy there Drivers all lack a bit over there predecessor. Like Reboot lol. So there's some place for further improvement Smile
Yeah, all I want is seeing crazy cool gimmicks, even crazier than the ones we already have. Smile
I feel we might be entering our "3.5" generation after this. Like, how hms was to plastics, or how Zero G was to MFB. I mean, all of these gimmicks and names, quite frankly I'm not sure how one can go above this system aside from customizable layers (which I doubt, since it could be so easily exploited ((strong teeth part, versatile outer attack ring.))

Again, I'm not the most trustworthy person (mitsu and hato both critiques me for wandering and blocked my Skype) but I do want to order my grain of salt to the shaker.
Here's something your should have seen a long time ago, a third Rare-bey get challenge!

Orichalcum (Omega): https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...0433700864
(Jun. 06, 2017  11:25 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Here's something your should have seen a long time ago, a third Rare-bey get challenge!

Orichalcum (Omega): https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...0433700864

But is that comfirmed to be a name of beyblade?
(Jun. 06, 2017  6:21 PM)Sıon Wrote: I feel we might be entering our "3.5" generation after this. Like, how hms was to plastics, or how Zero G was to MFB. I mean, all of these gimmicks and names, quite frankly I'm not sure how one can go above this system aside from customizable layers (which I doubt, since it could be so easily exploited ((strong teeth part, versatile outer attack ring.))

Again, I'm not the most trustworthy person  (mitsu and hato both critiques me for wandering and blocked my Skype) but I do want to order my grain of salt to the shaker.

How I see this:

Original series (B-01–B-33) (2015–2016)/Dual Layer System (B-34–B-72) (2016–2017) = Let's & Go (1995–1996)
God Layer System (B-73–B-105) (2017–2018) = Let's & Go WGP (1997–1998)
3.5th Generation of Beyblade (2018–2019) = Let's & Go MAX (1998–1999)
(Jun. 07, 2017  12:21 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  6:21 PM)Sıon Wrote: I feel we might be entering our "3.5" generation after this. Like, how hms was to plastics, or how Zero G was to MFB. I mean, all of these gimmicks and names, quite frankly I'm not sure how one can go above this system aside from customizable layers (which I doubt, since it could be so easily exploited ((strong teeth part, versatile outer attack ring.))

Again, I'm not the most trustworthy person  (mitsu and hato both critiques me for wandering and blocked my Skype) but I do want to order my grain of salt to the shaker.

How I see this:

Dual Layer System (B-34–B-72) (2016–2017) = Let's & Go (1995–1996)
God Layer System (B-73–B-105) (2017–2018) = Let's & Go WGP (1997–1998)
3.5th Generation of Beyblade (2018–2019) = Let's & Go MAX (1998–1999)

There was a single layer too before so technically it's 3rd