Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jul. 11, 2018  4:03 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well...I am not very sure, but I should have clarified that the information was not confirmed when I post the two pics...
So that conversation was between a friend of mine and his friend. He post that pics in a chat group. Other members and I have asked him several times but he never told us who that guy really is...What the only thing we know is that, for everytime there are big disagreement in the group, he would ask this "friend". We guess that this "friend" might be a staff in TT or other companies have corperation with TT, but is definetely not someone directly work on Beyblade projects.
So, that's just some grapevine things, and it is not wise to totally believe it.

Yeah, I'm not going to blame you for posting what you had. No worries. I just think people tend to believe anything they read, meanwhile, it was drilled very hard into me from other forums to want a proven source and be skeptical.

If there's a proof of accuracy, then that's another thing. Like how Kai-V seems to know what the next thing to come out is, haha. No source, but always right, so earned trust.

My guess would be someone involved with the factories, if it's accurate. They could just be indirectly involved if they don't get all of the details right. But it's not a rare occurrence for people to make things up or do a little pretending to impress somebody.

I will say, next you talk to them, see if the person can bring up 12 and if TT's aware that it damages other Beyblades. Because it's crazy that it is getting released so often with what it does. Because if there's any chance there is a level of legit-ness, then maybe that might do something about it.
(Jul. 11, 2018  4:03 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well...I am not very sure, but I should have clarified that the information was not confirmed when I post the two pics...
So that conversation was between a friend of mine and his friend. He post that pics in a chat group. Other members and I have asked him several times but he never told us who that guy really is...What the only thing we know is that, for everytime there are big disagreement in the group, he would ask this "friend". We guess that this "friend" might be a staff in TT or other companies have corperation with TT, but is definetely not someone directly work on Beyblade projects.
So, that's just some grapevine things, and it is not wise to totally believe it.

That's exactly what I mean. And if your friend is not willing to tell you, it might be a little confidential...
(Jul. 12, 2018  4:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's exactly what I mean. And if your friend is not willing to tell you, it might be a little confidential...

Or they could be lying. It goes both ways.

I'd say the inaccuracies of the information suggest it's either made up or someone who really isn't deep into the scene. They didn't even know Revive Phoenix was still being made if it was canceled.
(Jul. 12, 2018  4:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  4:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's exactly what I mean. And if your friend is not willing to tell you, it might be a little confidential...

Or they could be lying. It goes both ways.

I'd say the inaccuracies of the information suggest it's either made up or someone who really isn't deep into the scene. They didn't even know Revive Phoenix was still being made if it was canceled.

Hey, this is just face value I'm judging since that's our only lead...

(Jul. 12, 2018  4:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: They didn't even know Revive Phoenix was still being made if it was canceled.
But they confirmed the layer and name is not canceled right?
(Jul. 12, 2018  5:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey, this is just face value I'm judging since that's our only lead...

You're free to believe whatever you want, but there's no ground if you try to put it forth as fact. The source is unreliable, not even knowing if rP was still being made, despite the long-term hype for it and how many versions of it TT put out.

Not worth going on and on, I'm not here to change your mind. You can believe what you wish. But when it comes to putting things forth as facts, the truth is the facts are against this person.
September Release >> codename="TURN F2"

[Image: Dh5xdgaUYAAX5-d.jpg]

October Release >> codename="HEAVY"

[Image: Dh582DQU0AEHSIt.jpg]

November Release >> codename="CZ-1 , CZ-2 , TURN E"

[Image: Dh6lo2jUEAATHYc.jpg]

December Release >> codename="CZ-3 , TURN K"

[Image: Dh6qFBBUYAA554U.jpg:large]

Credit:  https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/1017375326668709888
                https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/101...5564810240
                https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/101...7364577280
(Jul. 12, 2018  3:08 PM)azsas Wrote: September Release >> codename="TURN F2"

[Image: Dh5xdgaUYAAX5-d.jpg]

October Release >> codename="HEAVY"

[Image: Dh582DQU0AEHSIt.jpg]

Credit:  https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/1017375326668709888
                https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/101...5564810240
Thanks for the news azsas! One thing I can confirm is that the October release is not Spriggan.. Looks a lot like Deathsyther.
Looks beautiful,it is a part of the cho z fafnir rather than a fafnir silhouette .also the heavy bey is most probably dead have due to colour scheme.it could only be spriggan if shu went bad again or harnessed the true power of spriggan imo.
The rubber on Fafnir really sticks out this time, so that's cool, theI translucent amber is lovely too. The other bey looks nice and is definitely not Spriggan judging by the fact it isn't red.
Why has no one posted the Yami-terios picks yet? ( I would but I'm on my phone)
(Jul. 12, 2018  3:35 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Why has no one posted the Yami-terios picks yet? ( I would but I'm on my phone)

Here you go, credits to egnat:
I think codename Heavy could be Orb Aegis
I think the 'Heavy' bey may be Dead Hades,it looks kinda...Dead-ish...and...Hades-ish...(???)
(Jul. 12, 2018  5:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I think the 'Heavy' bey may be Dead Hades,it looks kinda...Dead-ish...and...Hades-ish...(???)

I suppose the blades do look like they could be shaped as the letter D.
Does anyone have translations of what it says next to and above the pictures?
no one gon talk about turn-E? EVIL EYE???
After I asked someone who can read Japanese, here are some translation of the introduction :
CZ1: the Super Z bey that could overstep Super Z.
CZ2: started design at the same time with CZ1, and has some unique gimmicks. An p,mopotent beyblade.
Turn E: An unusual and special way to be powerful, and has some special materials that are firstly introduced into beyblade.

For me, I think that CZ1 would be Attack type, CZ2 would be Balance type and these two would be in a set like aB and dC. Turn E looks like an defense type and might be Orb Aegis.
Turn F2 actually mentions Drain Fafnir. I can read that name clearly.

Turn F2: September, Starter, Stamina Type
Heavy: October, unknown, Balance Type
CZ-1, CZ-2, Turn E: November

I have a lot to do, so I don't think I can go over the Japanese myself right now. I did order the CoroCoros, so I should have them next week. If I'm lucky, next week I can play CoroCoro catchup, ha.
CZ-2 looks a bit like Spriggan Requiem in a way, and CZ-1 being super powerful sounds scary, actually it also looks like Valkyrie. Type E looks like Draciel.
(Jul. 12, 2018  6:16 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: After I asked someone who can read Japanese, here are some translation of the introduction :
CZ1: the Super Z bey that could overstep Super Z.
CZ2: started design at the same time with CZ1, and has some unique gimmicks. An p,mopotent beyblade.
Turn E: An unusual and special way to be powerful, and has some special materials that are firstly introduced into beyblade.

For me, I think that CZ1 would be Attack type, CZ2 would be Balance type and these two would be in a set like aB and dC. Turn E looks like an defense type and might be Orb Aegis.

Thanks, I was just about to waste my time with Google Translate xD. 
I've been thinking that Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles could get evolutions mid-way through the series, so that might be what CZ1 and CZ2 are, but Turn E doesn't looks like much of a circular Orb Aegis kind of bey. In fact, it looks like a boxy Draciel! I guess we have to wait and see before jumping to conclusions, so i'm leaving it like that.

Codename HEAVY is Dead Hades thanks to this translation:
Development Congose ​​H- / If you can make a defensive bay utilizing 120 weights of super 2 metal, absolutely will not be defeated !!

CZ-1's description:
Look for super Z that exceeds 82! Its name is also aiming to install "super Z awakens system"!
CZ-2:
Development was started simultaneously with [CZ - 1]. In addition to gizmo's addition to the universal machine!
Turn E:
There should be walls that are not royal roads! A gift using the first material. Started the Mick !! 83 How do you get the quake? ___ ___ 0
OK, I'll translate:

Turn F2
Concept: The absorbing ability of Drain Fafnir now evolves to Cho Z!
Characteristics: Absorbing more attack of opponent... no, it aims for the tactics of 'taking away '!

Heavy
Concept: If a defense bey able to utilize 120% of the weight of Cho Z metal can appear, it will never lose!
Characteristics: A bey which pushes weight to extreme! The stadium king which can never be knocked down arrives!

Nov beys
Concept: The technology of Cho Z metal now has matured. Let's develop beys that can create records in all aspects and break the limits!
CZ1: Pursuing for Cho Z that can surpass Cho Z! It aims for possessing 'Cho Z awakening system'!
CZ2: It is developed at the same time with CZ1. A unique gimmick has been added to it, becoming all-powerful!
Turn E: There are breakthroughs which have no royal road. It has a gimmick with a new material.

Dec beys
Concept: CZ1 and CZ2 beys seem to be masterpieces. So a new project to defeat them has started now!
CZ3: If this succeeds, it will be marvellous! But the path is treacherous. Development in process.
Turn K: The new best form for stamina bey has appeared. However it's hard to keep the strength. Research is essential.
Honestly though Turn K looks frighteningly strong, and if this is exactly as the translation says then it'll be crazy.

Seriously CZ-1 and CZ-2 look undeniably like Valkyrie and Spriggan respectively.

so this means...there's chances I was right after all...
dead hades can u be a deathscyther evolution instead kthx

plot twist daigos brother owns dead hades and gets guardian kerbeus treatment where it’s type changed