Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

Very nice stadium for such a well price.

Please restock soon.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:50 AM)LDragobeast Wrote: Very nice stadium for such a well price.

Please restock soon.

I take it that you've received the stadium?
How long was the shipping and where do you live?
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:01 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:50 AM)LDragobeast Wrote: Very nice stadium for such a well price.

Please restock soon.

I take it that you've received the stadium?
How long was the shipping and where do you live?

He didn't order a stadium yet. I saw another thread where he was asking what was a good stadium to buy
Anybody recieve their stadium yet?
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:27 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Anybody recieve their stadium yet?
nope still waiting! im starting to run out of patience but there's in nothing i can do but wait and hope i comes asap.
Lol Im somewhat impatient also, but I'm just hoping that this is all legit.
In my personal experience with this seller, they asked me to pay into their paypal account before asking me for my personal details(Address/Name/Paypal account). So because of this I chose not to buy.
Tbh i think hes a scam......no ones recieved there stadium yet and with acidshooter being one of the fist to buy it he should of have it buy now....well thats what i think...everyones entitled to there own opinion

BladeStorm yeah that sounds a bit wierd.....somthing goin on.....
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:18 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Tbh i think hes a scam......no ones recieved there stadium yet and with acidshooter being one of the fist to buy it he should of have it buy now....well thats what i think...everyones entitled to there own opinion

At least there's paypal dispute... within 45 days of purchase.
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:10 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: In my personal experience with this seller, they asked me to pay into their paypal account before asking me for my personal details(Address/Name/Paypal account). So because of this I chose not to buy.

Honestly?

It should be common sense that you send him your personal details after paying.
All I know is that I already sent him the money through paypal, and if it takes this long to recieve a stadium I might try to get it back. I heard from some people that got one on ebay around xmas and recieved it within a week.(Im confused right now:\).
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:22 PM)Kimchi Wrote: Honestly?

I'm sceptical; and the other online transactions I've had are always simultaneous exchanges.
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:18 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Tbh i think hes a scam......no ones recieved there stadium yet and with acidshooter being one of the fist to buy it he should of have it buy now....well thats what i think...everyones entitled to there own opinion

carp I hope this is not true! I brought this stadium the first week he posted this thread and he shipped it off that weekend(as stated on page four he said he sent stadiums that weekend) and that was like three weeks ago! so i will just wait it out and see what happens.
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:45 PM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote:

carp I hope this is not true! I brought this stadium the first week he posted this thread and he shipped it off that weekend(as stated on page four he said he sent stadiums that weekend) and that was like three weeks ago! so i will just wait it out and see what happens.

Well lets see shall we...i was gonna get one but ive read this an aint buyin one cos i aint gettin scammed again......
I hoped that none of us were scammed.(I new that 25$ was to good to be true Unhappy)
But we have to stay positive guys, airmail can be tricky and theres always the chance the get a refund through paypal. Maybe he is scamming.....or maybe isnt and just has suckkish shipping. The bottom line is we don't know yet. We'll have our answer in the next few days...
We will know when acidshooter recieves his (or if he ever does)
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:24 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

I'm sceptical; and the other online transactions I've had are always simultaneous exchanges.

Other online transactions are not sellers on WBO.
I don't even see why this is even matters, as long as you get your personal details to him.
Even if it was simulataneous exchanges, it should still be common sense that you PM him your shipping details. If you didn't, how would he ship it to you?
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:24 PM)Kimchi Wrote:

Other online transactions are not sellers on WBO.
I don't even see why this is even matters, as long as you get your personal details to him.
Even if it was simulataneous exchanges, it should still be common sense that you PM him your shipping details. If you didn't, how would he ship it to you?

Hi Kimchi, i was under the impression that you've had dealt with this user/seller before by reading your first post.

"oh, you made an account on WBO?
good, you listened to my advice xDDD.

uhh, beyblademon is reliable, and his shipping is safe and it's relatively fast.
i ordered a few beys from him before, they came in about 12-15 days to canada (:

i definitely recommend him, <3"

So if you say he can be trusted, I will believe in you and wait for another 3 weeks max before I have to consult paypal... =(
I've dealt with him before, but this was a while ago. maybe 6 months ago?

I really hope you guys get your stadiums, though.
I must admit things seem a bit iffy right now though.

If i were anyone else, I wouldn't buy from him until acidshooter receives his stadium.

I'm reserving my judgement at the moment, but as an fyi; Dimsum2u requests payment before taking your details, so ...

So I wouldn't say it's a particularly seedy practice in general.
yeah but Dimsum is reliable.....we dont know about this guy first
you guys should have asked for tagged pics of the multiple stadiums he says he has.
Right now, i have a few arguments as to why it seems "scam-ish"

1. He said he wouldn't be restocking but now he still has some to sell. (although this could be because he got more stock due to the high number of sales he made)

2. It has been near enough a month since people have placed their orders but no one has received anything? (Unless they have but haven't posted yet)

3. I've emailed him 3-4 days ago asking about when he sent mine out, and as of yet he has not replied (i'm not the only one he hasn't replied to in regards to shipment date queries)

4. He was very frequent with replies/posts at the start of the thread and as of late, he hasn't posted anything... But appears online (last spotted was today) but chooses to ignore his private messages...

Well, i've become even more skeptical about he whole situation now to be honest...
What do you guys think?
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:38 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Right now, i have a few arguments as to why it seems "scam-ish"

1. He said he wouldn't be restocking but now he still has some to sell. (although this could be because he got more stock due to the high number of sales he made)

2. It has been near enough a month since people have placed their orders but no one has received anything? (Unless they have but haven't posted yet)

3. I've emailed him 3-4 days ago asking about when he sent mine out, and as of yet he has not replied (i'm not the only one he hasn't replied to in regards to shipment date queries)

4. He was very frequent with replies/posts at the start of the thread and as of late, he hasn't posted anything... But appears online (last spotted was today) but chooses to ignore his private messages...

Well, i've become even more skeptical about he whole situation now to be honest...
What do you guys think?

I agree im so glad i didnt buy one...
hello

im sorry for worrying people!
many pm are simply about when i ship stadium and frankly i can not track every single package that has ship out recently
i do not reply because they are rather pointless PMs, because generally i ship stadiums within 3-4 days of payment.

sorry if you have the doubt!