Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

I have been waiting since the 9th and have received nothing. I'm hoping we didn't all get scammed.
Read the previous posts and maybe youll figure out why it might be taking so long Smile
how can i get one of these do i need to go to a site or somethin
you private message him..then if he say there are in stock he will tell u his paypal or email..then u pay him through paypal either by HIS paypal or his email
Will this be Available till April 2011 Tongue_out, My birthday is at March End, And I will be getting LOTS of Money, I can buy this and millions of other things.
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:47 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Will this be Available till April 2011 Tongue_out, My birthday is at March End, And I will be getting LOTS of Money, I can buy this and millions of other things.

PM beyblademon and ask how many he has left in stock, and if he does, ask if he can reserve you one, but i doubt it as these are on high demand as everyone wants one!
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:19 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:47 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Will this be Available till April 2011 Tongue_out, My birthday is at March End, And I will be getting LOTS of Money, I can buy this and millions of other things.

PM beyblademon and ask how many he has left in stock, and if he does, ask if he can reserve you one, but i doubt it as these are on high demand as everyone wants one!

but he keeps restocking right?
he probably will i just asked him if i could have one today and he said yes and judging by the number he sent already he will most likely restock them
Singapore dollar or us dollar?
^ I was wondering that too however I sent him $25 USD already Tongue_out
He said 25$ CAD, if you live somewhere other than Canada, use the money converter at http://www.xe.com/.
oh... $25 CAD is equal to $24.96 USD oh no Confused
I sent him 4 cents less than what I should have XD
did anyone recive theres yet or is it a scam cause i rlly wanna buy 1
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:08 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: did anyone recive theres yet or is it a scam cause i rlly wanna buy 1
No one yet but I was one of the first ones to buy and mine should be comin this week. But if your not sure whether to but one and you think it is a scam just wait until someone receives theirs.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:14 PM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:08 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: did anyone recive theres yet or is it a scam cause i rlly wanna buy 1
No one yet but I was one of the first ones to buy and mine should be comin this week. But if your not sure whether to but one and you think it is a scam just wait until someone receives theirs.

haha ok if u get urs tell me plz
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:01 AM)Kimchi Wrote: oh, you made an account on WBO?
good, you listened to my advice xDDD.

uhh, beyblademon is reliable, and his shipping is safe and it's relatively fast.
i ordered a few beys from him before, they came in about 12-15 days to canada (:

i definitely recommend him, <3

i just wanted to remind people and keep faith Smile at least we know that he's done business with a WBO member already which gives us less to worry about.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:22 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:01 AM)Kimchi Wrote: oh, you made an account on WBO?
good, you listened to my advice xDDD.

uhh, beyblademon is reliable, and his shipping is safe and it's relatively fast.
i ordered a few beys from him before, they came in about 12-15 days to canada (:

i definitely recommend him, <3

i just wanted to remind people and keep faith Smile at least we know that he's done business with a WBO member already which gives us less to worry about.
Thanks, that really helped! lol Nice Sig BTW.
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:51 PM)toastistasty Wrote: he probably will i just asked him if i could have one today and he said yes and judging by the number he sent already he will most likely restock them

Hopefully he will restock them but he did state in earlier posts that he would NOT be restocking.

I hope acidshooter (being one of the first to purchase) will let us know if he receives his within this week.
ZE12O:I hope acidshooter (being one of the first to purchase) will let us know if he receives his within this week.

yeah i will let everyone know as soon as i get it and what condition it's in.
Hmm, well I ordered from Dimsum2u in the christmas season once, same sort of shipping period and it arrived relatively fast, hoping it will be the same here ^^

Its been about a week since it was shipped, maybe I wont have t wait too long, Vulcan will keep me company...
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:24 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hmm, well I ordered from Dimsum2u in the christmas season once, same sort of shipping period and it arrived relatively fast, hoping it will be the same here ^^

Its been about a week since it was shipped, maybe I wont have t wait too long, Vulcan will keep me company...
does dimsum2u ship from Japan also?
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:31 PM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: does dimsum2u ship from Japan also?

He ships from Hong Kong.