Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

(Dec. 18, 2010  11:21 PM)Nodear Wrote: Are there still some left?

I just managed to purchase one.
PM him and ask - you might be lucky Smile
Lol, he did say 2 to 3 weeks. :L
Mine should arrive next week or the week after christmas
I'm guessing all UK residents will be receiving it sometime after the new year.
I'm hoping this is NOT the case but due to crazy snow in the UK recently most post was suspended Uncertain
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:53 PM)ZE12O Wrote: I'm guessing all UK residents will be receiving it sometime after the new year.
I'm hoping this is NOT the case but due to crazy snow in the UK recently most post was suspended Uncertain
that sucks, hope you get it safe and soon!
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:24 PM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:53 PM)ZE12O Wrote: I'm guessing all UK residents will be receiving it sometime after the new year.

Thank you very much for your concern Smile
However! Mine hasn't even been sent out yet lol.
I only bought mine yesterday and beyblademon said he'd send it out after he gets a few more orders in so it saves him on the trip to the post office D:

For US residents, (depending on when you placed your order) it shouldn't take more then 2 weeks for it to arrive Smile
mine should come this week or next week while im on holiday. hope it comes before the 24th cause then i can bring it to play with my cousins and there new beys that we are giving them for their birthday (not Christmas).
Hi Pikabattler, when did you buy yours? Are you a US resident?
I just want to get a timed estimate on when mine will arrive Tongue_out
bought mine just more than a week ago and i live in Australia.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:59 PM)pikabattler Wrote: mine should come this week or next week while im on holiday. hope it comes before the 24th cause then i can bring it to play with my cousins and there new beys that we are giving them for their birthday (not Christmas).
yeah mine should be comin this week too, i hope!Tongue_out_wink
I would like to get one of these and if could you also get me the tornado stadium since you live in Japan and you cant by them in the usa

thanks
kira1
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:51 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:24 PM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote:

Thank you very much for your concern Smile
However! Mine hasn't even been sent out yet lol.
I only bought mine yesterday and beyblademon said he'd send it out after he gets a few more orders in so it saves him on the trip to the post office D:

For US residents, (depending on when you placed your order) it shouldn't take more then 2 weeks for it to arrive Smile
I ordered mine a 3-2 weeks ago and I think he shipped it last week...I live in California USA just across from japan..u know with the pacific ocean separating us when do u think it will arrive maybe next week?
Payment sent... It will wither come up as payment from May Mays (Fake ID) or my username in CAPS Uncertain
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:30 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Carp. Idon't have that much money Uncertain hoping ebay will be my friend ^^

Postage on Ebay is heaps Good Luck though.
If there are customs charges, will I be charged? I live in England.
Iv sent the money, sorry if I was a hassle this is my first time. Thank you very much I cant wait to get the stadium =]
Hi Bladermon
i live in australia, can i buy the stadium from you and one question is the stadium use yet or brand new.
THANK YOU
it shouldn't be a prob, im from Australia and i bought mine at the same price.
how much did you brought yours for pikabattler
$26 because of the transfer to Australian money. it's a good deal.