Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

Yeah i supose
but how can i buy from him
You pay him the money over Paypal and then he sends the stadium to your address.
pm me for a guide to how to do it exactly, but to put it bluntly paypal.
Sorry to ask
But where can i click to send him the money
we just said, you pay him the money and he sends it to you.
Just wondering; can somebody post here when they received their attack stadium?
So far not yet....it will come next week
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:37 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: So far not yet....it will come next week

I hope so, my dad's getting angry ~..~... then again, nothing new.
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:46 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: Sorry to ask
But where can i click to send him the money

1. PM him, make sure he has some left otherwise you'll be sending money for nothing.
2. Once he has confirmed he has stock left, ask him to reserve you one and you'll send him the monies!!
3. If he hasn't already, ask him for his paypal address.
4. Log into your paypal and look at the tabs near the top. Find one that says "Send money" click on that.
Congratulations! you're half way!

5. Enter his paypal address he supplied you with.
6. Enter the correct figures for how much you're sending him.
7. Make sure you have set the currency to USD and not GBP or anything else.
8. Once you have paid him, email again to confirm he has received the monies!
9. Sit back and wait a long time.

Hope this helped!
Did anyone living in America receive theirs yet? If so how long did it take?
Does it include the 2 beys and launchers and grip?
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:34 AM)LIR Wrote: Does it include the 2 beys and launchers and grip?
Obviously not.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:18 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:37 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: So far not yet....it will come next week

What's to get angry about? He's sending it from the other side of the world during the busiest season for shipping in the whole year, at a time when weather is less than ideal for long journeys by air or sea. It's naturally going to take a while, and even if it was some Nigerian trying to scam you Paypal would almost certainly come down on your side in the event of a dispute. Get your dad some tranquilisers for christmas if he's wound up that tight.
(Dec. 24, 2010  2:13 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:18 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:

What's to get angry about? He's sending it from the other side of the world during the busiest season for shipping in the whole year, at a time when weather is less than ideal for long journeys by air or sea. It's naturally going to take a while, and even if it was some Nigerian trying to scam you Paypal would almost certainly come down on your side in the event of a dispute. Get your dad some tranquilisers for christmas if he's wound up that tight.

Lol at the tranquilisers haha.
But this is true. You'd be lucky if you received it this year at all if you bought it during december or late november.
Plus he/she isn't a service where he/she ships out on the spot as soon as you pay. He/she rounds the parcels up (lets say like 10) then ships them all out at once so it saves him/her the trip to go out the other 9 times.
I bought one recently from beyblademon roughly a week ago and have only been told recently that it's been sent out.
So im guessing it's coming around half way January Tongue_out
Pm sent. this is sweet , Ive definitely been looking for one of these and this is an AWESOME price!!! Tongue_out
Im just curios, has anyone recieved their stadium yet?Speechless
@ BeyMaster-Jay: as prince said it is the busiest season of the year so i was one of the first ones to order and im pretty sure it wont arrive until next week or the week after... and so far none of us got ours yet
Alrite thats cool, I just ordered mine. Im pretty patient , I was just wondering how everyone else made out. Tongue_out
I wish to retract my ordr if you haven't already shipped mine Uncertain

I don't want to wait too long, and I'm in Japan right now, so I can get one now, but if you've already made the trip to the post office, it doesn't really matter :L
Has anyone heard from beyblademon, beacause I've ordered from him and haven't recieved any feedback yet? :\
Yep, he replid to my PM, not all of them though, but he said my item shipped out four days ago...
I sent a pm
hey is it ok if i ask beyblademon to give me a tracking number
I PM him also, but he never replied.....Unhappy