Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

I agree 100%....its like impossible to recieve feedback from this guy. Its like I saw him online earlier today, but when I tried to pm him, he just dissapeared. I ordered on the 22 and he only answered like one of my pms. Im not pulling any accusations...we dont know what his situation is. But us as customers have the right to know 110% about the condition of our product and YES he is inclined to respond...:\
So basically poor communication is the main problem behind all this nonsense...
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:43 PM)beyblademon Wrote: hello

im sorry for worrying people!
many pm are simply about when i ship stadium and frankly i can not track every single package that has ship out recently
i do not reply because they are rather pointless PMs, because generally i ship stadiums within 3-4 days of payment.

sorry if you have the doubt!

That's not exactly re-assuring. You can't just stomp in try to sell something and expect people to just buy from you without even knowing anything about your past as a seller (assuming you are one). For all we know you and Kimichi could be trying to scam all these people (it's a possibility). You should get some evidence that your a reliable to buy from.
I would like a picture of the seller's hand with a label of his username next to a stack of stadiums lol.
This would shut me up for a while xD
Haha, that would ease everybody's worries... I doubt it will happen though.
Lol, he should do that foreal.....that would erase all of the doubts.
Chances of that actually happening are very slim. I know i stated earlier that i would wait another 3 weeks, but something is telling me to do it now and be safer than sorry.
You should, this guy is fishy. We should all stay away from his sale topics...
give the guy some time. its not easy getting one thing from one side of the world to another. so many people already bought from him it wont make much of a diffrence what you think now.
We've given him enough time. User's asked for evidence to prove that he is legit long time ago. If he scammed them off their money then he should be banned and given a criminal record or something. As long as the user's that bought off him get their money back then it doesn't matter if he has their money or not.
guys..I know he hasnt been responding and i dont think we are getting scammed..
1: if he would have scammed us he would have been long gone by now and never go on WBO
2: I heard he has another job (A REAL JOB) so maybe thats why he doesnt go on all the time
3: and if he scammed us i think thats breaking both the laws of the US and Japan
Locked. Please do not continue to make purchases from this seller until further notice.