[Takara Tomy]  Arc Bahamut Testing and Discussion

(Aug. 03, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: Legend spriggan 00 bump extreme

I thought you were leaving the WBO for a little while. Anyways I don’t have a TT Legend Spriggan but I can do a test using the Hasbro version of that combo. If that works for you what Arc Bahamut combo do you want me to use against it?

I'm leaving the beyblade side of it. Arc bahumt 00 bump bearing
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I thought you were leaving the WBO for a little while. Anyways I don’t have a TT Legend Spriggan but I can do a test using the Hasbro version of that combo. If that works for you what Arc Bahamut combo do you want me to use against it?

I'm leaving the beyblade side of it. Arc bahumt 00 bump bearing
Tired that thread was for leaving the WBO, and coming back from it. You also put in your post that you were leaving the WBO temporarily.

Why Bump? Why not Lift or Wall? Or even Turn?
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm leaving the beyblade side of it. Arc bahumt 00 bump bearing
Tired that thread was for leaving the WBO, and coming back from it. You also put in your post that you were leaving the WBO temporarily.

For lad
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Tired that thread was for leaving the WBO, and coming back from it. You also put in your post that you were leaving the WBO temporarily.

For lad

Bump doesn't have good LAD though.
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: For lad

Bump doesn't have good LAD though.
What's good for lad then?
From my testing bump is good I'm gonna to trade my wall soon so I can't use it
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Bump doesn't have good LAD though.
What's good for lad then?

What frames do you own?
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: What's good for lad then?

What frames do you own?

Bump,cross,vortex,under,star,wall(I'm going trade)
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: What frames do you own?

Bump,cross,vortex,under,star,wall(I'm going trade)

Wall is the most optimal choice. But, for lad. Then cross
Arc Bahamut (MGC) 00Wall Bearing Vs Legend Spryzen S3 (Right Spin) 00Bump Xtreme. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Arc Bahamut: 50% (2 OS’ 2 KO’s 1 Burst)

Legend Spryzen S3: 50% (2 KO’s 1 OS 2 Burst’s)
Killer deathscyther 5 xtreme vs arc bahamut 0wall bearing
BuilderROB, what was the spin direction on lS3?
(Aug. 04, 2020  1:37 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: BuilderROB, what was the spin direction on lS3?

Fixed it. It was in right spin.
Could someone try out (A Mold God Chip) Arc Bahamut 7 Expand Mobius vs MGC Sieg Xcalibur 1' Dagger Xtreme'?
Arc Bahamut 00Expand Destroy’ Vs. Bloody Longinus 00Expand Quick’ (Sliding Shoot). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Arc Bahamut: 80% (8 OS‘)

Bloody Longinus: 20% (1 KO 1 Burst)
(Sep. 01, 2020  12:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Arc Bahamut 00Expand Destroy’ Vs. Bloody Longinus 00Expand Quick’ (Sliding Shoot). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Arc Bahamut: 80% (8 OS‘)

Bloody Longinus: 20% (1 KO 1 Burst)

Could You do that exact same Arc Bahamut combination but against Bloody Longinus 0Expand Evolution (3rd Stage)? 
bL.0Expand.Ev can burst a few of the current left spin Limited Beys but I never tried it against Arc Bahamut
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:10 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump,cross,vortex,under,star,wall(I'm going trade)

Wall is the most optimal choice. But, for lad. Then cross
When I put wall on my arc balkesh bump does better than wall
Arc Bahamut 0Expand Bearing (A Mold God Chip) vs Buster Xcalibur 1'Cross Destroy'
How bout an Opposite spin stamina test.
Deep Chaos 00Expand Dimension'
Arc Bahamut 0Turn Mobius
Both with MGC
Arc Bahamut was my second stop on my quest to find a viable Left Spin KO Defense type, after Geist Fafnir performed decently, but not to the (admittedly high) standard of mG.00.Kp.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Legend Spriggan (Right) 10Star Quick'
aB.00.Kp': 13 wins (all OS)
lS.10S.Qc': 7 wins (6 KO, 1 Burst)
aB.00.Kp' win rate: 65%

This was the only test I did 20 rounds for, as after the first 10 it was only 7-3 in aB's favor, and this was the first test I did so I was still trying to warm up my sliding shoot, I guess.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs MGC Sieg Xcalibur 0Cross Quick'
aB.00.Kp': 10 wins (all OS)
sX.0C.Qc': 0 wins
aB.00.Kp' win rate: 100%

I was a bit surprised to see sX do so badly in comparison to lS, it's imbalance really threw off Qc's movement pattern and made its attacks not very effective. Idk if it's just a placebo effect, but I feel like this just confirms what I've always said about sX being bad on a mobile setup.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs MGC Sieg Xcalibur 0Cross Orbit Metal
sX.0C.Om: 0 wins

Tried it against a more stationary combo, which ironically enough had a better movement pattern. It still didn't get any KOs though. Also an important factoid from this test is that 00.Kp' has more LAD than C.Om.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Twin Nemesis (Upper) 5Dagger Hunter'
aB.00.Kp': 9 wins (all OS)
tN.5D.Hn': 1 win (KO)
aB.00.Kp' win rate: 90%

tN knocked it off balance like it did to gF a few times, but aB was always able to come back and win by OS when it did. Seems like a mixed attacker couldn't do much to KO Defense in an opposite spin matchup.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Nightmare Longinus Turn Evolution
nL.T.Ev: 1 win (OS)

My Evolution isn't awakened yet, and I was actually finding it hard to launch in a way that could consistently hit a sliding shot Kp', so I decided to switch to something with a tighter pattern.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Nightmare Longinus Turn Xtreme'
aB.00.Kp': 7 wins (all OS)
nL.T.X': 3 wins (2 KO 1 0S)
aB.00.Kp' win rate: 70%

It took hits surprisingly well, and actually scored a higher win rate than gF in the same matchup, though take that with a grain of salt because it's a 10 round test vs a 20 round test where a round is worth a different amount.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs LC Bloody Longinus 0(Bump) Reboot
bL.0(B).Rb: 7 wins (1 KO 6 0S)

After noticing that Bump was still causing it to scrape out early, I opted to remove it after several rounds, but I don't think I noticed a significant change in performance. It was still only able to OS aB occasionally.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs LC Bloody Longinus 0Glaive Orbit Metal
bL.0G.Om: 1 win (0S)

It performed similarly well vs left spin Mixed and Burst Attack/destabilizers, though according to bladekid this exact bL.Om combo defeated F3.00C.Ab-S 15-5... Either I need to re-test this, or the Driver matchup really does play that big of a role in Kp' resisting this combo where something that has much better stamina does not?

Conclusion: I need to test against some better right spin KO Attack types after seeing how well lS did, but aB on Kp' seems like a really promising left spin variant to mG.00.Kp'.
(Dec. 06, 2020  10:31 PM)Wombat Wrote: Arc Bahamut was my second stop on my quest to find a viable Left Spin KO Defense type, after  Geist Fafnir performed decently, but not to the (admittedly high) standard of mG.00.Kp.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Legend Spriggan (Right) 10Star Quick'
lS.10S.Qc': 7 wins (6 KO, 1 Burst)

This was the only test I did 20 rounds for, as after the first 10 it was only 7-3 in aB's favor, and this was the first test I did so I was still trying to warm up my sliding shoot, I guess.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs MGC Seig Xcalibur 0Cross Quick'
sX.0C.Qc': 0 wins

I was a bit surprised to see sX do so badly in comparison to lS, it's imbalance really threw off Qc's movement pattern and made its attacks not very effective. Idk if it's just a placebo effect, but I feel like this just confirms what I've always said about sX being bad on a mobile setup.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs MGC Seig Xcalibur 0Cross Orbit Metal
sX.0C.Om: 0 wins

Tried it against a more stationary combo, which ironically enough had a better movement pattern. It still didn't get any KOs though. Also an important factoid from this test is that 00.Kp' has more LAD than C.Om.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Twin Nemesis (Upper) 5Dagger Hunter'
tN.5D.Hn': 1 win (KO)

tN knocked it off balance like it did to gF a few times, but aB was always able to come back and win by OS when it did. Seems like a mixed attacker couldn't do much to KO Defense in an opposite spin matchup.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Nightmare Longinus Turn Evolution
nL.T.Ev: 1 win (OS)

My Evolution isn't awakened yet, and I was actually finding it hard to launch in a way that could consistently hit a sliding shot Kp', so I decided to switch to something with a tighter pattern.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs Nightmare Longinus Turn Xtreme'
aB.00.Kp': 7 wins (all OS)
nL.T.X': 3 wins (2 KO 1 0S)
aB.00.Kp' win rate: 70%

It took hits surprisingly well, and actually scored a higher win rate than gF in the same matchup, though take that with a grain of salt because it's a 10 round test vs a 20 round test where a round is worth a different amount.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs LC Bloody Longinus 0(Bump) Reboot
bL.0(B).Rb: 7 wins (1 KO 6 0S)

After noticing that Bump was still causing it to scrape out early, I opted to remove it after several rounds, but I don't think I noticed a significant change in performance. It was still only able to OS aB occasionally.

Arc Bahamut 00 Keep' vs LC Bloody Longinus 0Glaive Orbit Metal
bL.0G.Om: 1 win (0S)

It performed similarly well vs left spin Mixed and Burst Attack/destabilizers, though according to bladekid this exact bL.Om combo defeated F3.00C.Ab-S 15-5... Either I need to re-test this, or the Driver matchup really does play that big of a role in Kp' resisting this combo where something that has much better stamina does not?

Conclusion: I need to test against some better right spin KO Attack types after seeing how well lS did, but aB on Kp' seems like a really promising left spin variant to mG.00.Kp'.
Doesnt aB have more stamina than F3? Also I was using orbit so maybe that could have made a difference. Either way, my bL was able to consistently destabilize and keep (or rather Kp') fafnir down and just kinda drive it into the ground most of the battles. Also bL got 4 burst finishes on F3 make of that what you will.