[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

If you could make it out against hat would be awesome. We need someone new though Unhappy. Hopefully we can all find a good location for all of us.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:39 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I might be able to make it out there again in late January, someone should bring one of these.

lolwut

-=-=-=-=-=-

For me, as long as the tournament isn't more than 2.5 hours away from Huntsville (maybe 3, though that's pushing it a bit) I will be sure to be there.
So how about a dual tourney of Plastics and Limited?
If anyone doesn't have Plastics, and I can supply parts.
I'd still rather do Burst or MFB lol, but if you all want to I'm fine with it.
(Nov. 17, 2015  7:47 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: I'd still rather do Burst or MFB lol, but if you all want to I'm fine with it.

I'm thinking February for something like that.
I totally would be up for limited. I'm in an awkward spot(3+ hours from nashville) but totally want to make a tournament.
(Nov. 17, 2015  10:04 PM)Redemption Wrote: I totally would be up for limited. I'm in an awkward spot(3+ hours from nashville) but totally want to make a tournament.
Awesome! There's a lot of people who come from afar so no problem! Let me get a list started. Tell me if you can come by posting again. I don't want to accidently confirm someone.

Date: Jan 2nd, 2015
Formats: Limited and Plastics

Confirmed:
RagerBlade
The Holy Duck
Ingulit

Unconfirmed:
TheGreatBaba
you said this will also be in Tn?
Yes most likely in the same place. I'm trying to get somewhere indoors since it'll be winter, but it's definitely in TN.
(Nov. 18, 2015  2:27 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: Yes most likely in the same place. I'm trying to get somewhere indoors since it'll be winter, but it's definitely in TN.

If Canada can have outdoor tournaments this time of year so can we :U

In all seriousness an indoor venue would definitely be awesome, but as long as there isn't some kind of freak snowstorm I think we could manage if we end up outside.
(Nov. 18, 2015  4:40 AM)Redemption Wrote: Jan 2nd is hard but possibly doable.
So does this mean your a maybe? It'd definitely be worth while if you came.
(Nov. 18, 2015  7:26 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2015  2:27 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: Yes most likely in the same place. I'm trying to get somewhere indoors since it'll be winter, but it's definitely in TN.

But seriously an indoor venue would definitely be awesome but I think it'd still be fine if we end up outdoors, as long as there isn't some kind of freak snowstorm or something.
Smh comparing us to Toronto bladers? We're the best region in the world! Lol jk, we're getting there though.
The drive for me is still kinda hard to make again, so soon. I'll look into locations a little closer towards me, but still closer to you guys.

(Nov. 18, 2015  7:26 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

In all seriousness an indoor venue would definitely be awesome, but as long as there isn't some kind of freak snowstorm I think we could manage if we end up outside.

I highly doubt we'd get a snowstorm, haha
Sorry for the double-post, but would you guys mind driving farther then you did last time?
I was thinking of hosting a tournament somewhere closer to home for me.
Yeah, but find a good place and I'll look into it. I can only drive an hour max, because my parents are always working lol. ZachBob and Amidamaru already drive a lot to get to Nashville so I don't know a good place lol.
I mean, I had to drive 3 hours, and that was a lot of gas and money spent just to go there. I'm going to try and find an area that we can all go to with relative ease. Also, I was thinking that we should be doing Burst, since the meta-game will change with Xtreme. I'd like us to do Burst, and another format. Any suggestions?
(Nov. 26, 2015  3:38 AM)Neo Wrote: I mean, I had to drive 3 hours, and that was a lot of gas and money spent just to go there. I'm going to try and find an area that we can all go to with relative ease. Also, I was thinking that we should be doing Burst, since the meta-game will change with Xtreme. I'd like us to do Burst, and another format. Any suggestions?
The host decides lol. Burst is definitely a good idea, but the first event won't count FYI. I'd do Limited since we just did Standard this month. It's ultimately up to you though.
Yeah, I'm thinking Burst Limited sounds good.
(Nov. 27, 2015  5:48 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, I'm thinking Burst Limited sounds good.
Alright well than it's a go. Just tell me where the location is and I'll tell you if I can go.
You might want to get the proposal up soon, because TN isn't really a popular place so the earlier you put it up, the greater the chance of it getting more people. Sorry for the dp btw.
Can everyone make it to Jackson Tennessee?
(Nov. 27, 2015  5:48 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, I'm thinking Burst Limited sounds good.

Do you mean two different events? There's no Burst Limited format.
(Dec. 01, 2015  7:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Do you mean two different events? There's no Burst Limited format.

Burst and Limited*
(Dec. 01, 2015  7:47 PM)Neo Wrote: Can everyone make it to Jackson Tennessee?

Definitely a much longer drive (a little over 3 hours) but I can probably manage.