[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

(Jan. 06, 2016  9:35 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  5:47 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Dang, that's my birthday, haha! I'll catch the next one.
Wait so you can't come that day? We could move it to another week, because we really don't have anybody else to come haha. With everybody coming we'd have about 5 confirmed so we need at least 2 more to make it official.
Right, couldn't make it on exactly that day in particular. I could probably make it another week barring a sudden complication (which I'd post about).

I'll also bring up that while Saturdays are typically the best for a number of reasons, hosting on a Sunday could be looked into as well if a given Saturday doesn't work out.

(Jan. 06, 2016  10:07 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: We may have a tournament in Atlanta on February 20th if any of you are interested.

Don't consider me confirmed by any stretch until I have a chance to work out my schedule, but I'll look into this!
Alright well our next tourney is definitely your birthday bash Wink.
Right, our region is still very small and we need as many as possible.
So probably the 23rd, then?
BTW if Plastics is happening, it's going to be called "Bitchips and Gravy" or I refuse to come Wink
I asked off for jan. 16th so i should be able to make it on that day but I might be able to make the 23rd too.

And yes, if any of you can make it to Atlanta on Feb 20th, you should definitely come out. I will probably be hosting if we can get enough people confirmed.
(Jan. 07, 2016  4:19 AM)Neo Wrote: Right, our region is still very small and we need as many as possible.
BTW if Plastics is happening, it's going to be called "Bitchips and Gravy" or I refuse to come Wink
Yup let's go with that lol.
(Jan. 07, 2016  6:03 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I asked off for jan. 16th so i should be able to make it on that day but I might be able to make the 23rd too.

And yes, if any of you can make it to Atlanta on Feb 20th, you should definitely come out. I will probably be hosting if we can get enough people confirmed.
It'd be awesome if you could show up. I can maybe for the Atlanta, because I might buy tickets for the Bucks game.

Also I can't confirm yet, because my parents haven't been too happy with my "study habits" and want me to put more time into ACT Prep Unhappy. Hopefully they'll become loser in the upcoming days so I can ask them without being lectured lol.
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:57 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  4:19 AM)Neo Wrote: Right, our region is still very small and we need as many as possible.
(Jan. 07, 2016  6:03 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I asked off for jan. 16th so i should be able to make it on that day but I might be able to make the 23rd too.

It'd be awesome if you could show up. I can maybe for the Atlanta, because I might buy tickets for the Bucks game.

Also I can't confirm yet, because my parents haven't been too happy with my "study habits" and want me to put more time into ACT Prep Unhappy. Hopefully they'll become loser in the upcoming days so I can ask them without being lectured lol.

Gonna post a proposal?
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:02 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:57 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Gonna post a proposal?
Soon. Let me get a list for the 23rd. Also @[ZachBob] will ACG come with you? And is the same location fine?

Confirmed:
Neo
Coopatruth
Ragnorok
RagerBlade
Chuck The Duck
TheGreatBaba

Maybe:
Wolverine
Ingulit
ZachBob
@[amidamaru] can you come??
Not sure. But it's more likely that he, or someone else would come with me on the 23rd than the 16th
Alright than it's looking all good unless the weather messes with us, but the shelter is pretty nice. Just bring a coat and we can live just like those Torontonians up North lol. Ingulit's Birthday Bash is looking bright Smile.
Where is this I didn't read the rest of it haha

And can someone give me a link to the ban
List
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:50 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Where is this I didn't read the rest of it haha
August 23rd; Same Place as last time. We'll be doing Limited Format and Plastics. If you don't have the Beys we'll let you borrow some.
Ok
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:28 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Ok
So can you show up? Also try not to do one word posts haha.
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:54 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:50 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Where is this I didn't read the rest of it haha
August 23rd; Same Place as last time. We'll be doing Limited Format and Plastics. If you don't have the Beys we'll let you borrow some.

August? Not January 23rd?
Oh shoot my bad. I zoned out. @[amidamaru] it is on January 23rd not what I said before.
Ok I'll ask my parents
(Jan. 08, 2016  3:13 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Ok I'll ask my parents

Can you come, bro @[amidamaru]?
Yea my mom wants me to go
Great! Proposal going up soon!
FYI the tournament has been approved so look for the thread in the coming days. I'm a little busy with school so if you want to confirm beforehand please PM me or post in this thread. It's called Ingulit's Birthday Bash (Limited Format) as well as Bitchips and Gravy (Plastics). Happening at Owl Creek Park from 12:00 CT to 4:00 CT. Even if Ingulit can't show we'll still celebrate his birthday with some tourney action Smile.
Anyone in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee, I want to host a get together In Oxford Al, its right off of the highway so its easily accessible. Pretty big city with plenty of places to host . I would like to include a tournament but mainly be an opportunity to meet and greet and make friends.
Alright! Can't wait for this event!
Seriously going to be a great event; and hopefully you'll get to come, Ingulit.

Alabama is way too far for me, sadly.
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:17 AM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote: Anyone in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee, I want to host a get together In Oxford Al, its right off of the highway so its easily accessible. Pretty big city with plenty of places to host . I would like to include a tournament but mainly be an opportunity to meet and greet and make friends.
Yeah I live in Nashville so it's about a 5 hour drive, but hopefully I can come to one if I ever come sightseeing.
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:27 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:17 AM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote: Anyone in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee, I want to host a get together In Oxford Al, its right off of the highway so its easily accessible. Pretty big city with plenty of places to host . I would like to include a tournament but mainly be an opportunity to meet and greet and make friends.
Yeah I live in Nashville so it's about a 5 hour drive, but hopefully I can come to one if I ever come sightseeing.

Yeah man sounds good, I can also head up there ,I'm in college so it wouldn't be an issue to come .