[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

(Jan. 13, 2016  5:18 AM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:27 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:17 AM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote: Anyone in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee, I want to host a get together In Oxford Al, its right off of the highway so its easily accessible. Pretty big city with plenty of places to host . I would like to include a tournament but mainly be an opportunity to meet and greet and make friends.
Yeah I live in Nashville so it's about a 5 hour drive, but hopefully I can come to one if I ever come sightseeing.

Yeah man sounds good, I can also head up there ,I'm in college so it wouldn't be an issue to come .

Well, could you come up on the 23rd?
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:24 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:18 AM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:27 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Yeah I live in Nashville so it's about a 5 hour drive, but hopefully I can come to one if I ever come sightseeing.

Yeah man sounds good, I can also head up there ,I'm in college so it wouldn't be an issue to come .

Well, could you come up on the 23rd?

It all depends really. I would love too. Just need all the info.
Weather's warmed. Next tournament anyone? If someone else could host it would be awesome since Feb and March are really busy months for me sportswise and studywise.
So that's the new tournament
I don't know about this month, but March Madness will hopefully be a go.
Anyone want to have a tournament in Augusta Georgia?
so is there going to be another tournament
How does March 26th sound? I'd be willing to host or co-host a tournament in Nashville.

@[neo]
@[Ingulit]
@[RagerBlade]
@[amidamaru]

Any of you guys interested?
yea that sounds good

whats the format
I would but I cant on that day in Tennessee, I could do that day if it was in Georgia or in April because I can't get out of school then.
Is this going to be a thing
Well, so far we only have 4 or 5 players. We could maybe push it back in hopes of getting more?
As always, I will check in with my aunt!
Try getting in touch with Neo.
Thanks I could do it the first Saturday of the week of April and I will bring my little brother too. Also will it be burst.
Also where is the location of it not the city the other place.
Also will there be metal fight format.
By that I mean on April 9th is that an OK that.
hey kiddos lets get together again and spin some wins, ok? Smile
Let's get this tournament rolling. April 9th is way to close so lets shoot for BeyDays which is probably either the week before Beyblade North or the weekend of. Can any of you guys do that? We gotta get a Burst tournament in and something else.
I can do basically any weekend, @[RagerBlade].
I can do it any weekend but it can only be in georgia because I can't travel out of state to go 2 a tournament.
We're gonna try to have a tournament in Augusta on June 4th. Is anyone interested?