[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

I tried. My parents won't budge. They keep on saying how it wastes money etc on driving for a Beyblade tourey. Unfortunately I cannot drive major distances Unhappy.
(Nov. 17, 2015  10:14 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  10:04 PM)Redemption Wrote: I totally would be up for limited. I'm in an awkward spot(3+ hours from nashville) but totally want to make a tournament.
Awesome! There's a lot of people who come from afar so no problem! Let me get a list started. Tell me if you can come by posting again. I don't want to accidently confirm someone.

Date: Jan 2nd, 2015
Formats: Limited and Plastics

Confirmed:
RagerBlade
The Holy Duck
Ingulit

Unconfirmed:
TheGreatBaba
put me as unconfirmed
Okay so I'm now hosting. We'll play in the same place on Jan 2nd and play Burst and Limited. Get hyped.

Confirmed:
RagerBlade
TheHolyDuck
Ingulit
Neo
Coopatruth (I'm Guessing?)

Unconfirmed:
Amidamaru
Wolverine (emergency)
TheGreatBaba (emergency)

I'm going to propose right now and hopefully get up the thread soon.

Can you come @[ZachBob]? That would be great.
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:17 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: Okay so I'm now hosting. We'll play in the same place on Jan 2nd and play Burst and Limited. Get hyped.

Confirmed:
RagerBlade
TheHolyDuck
Ingulit
Neo
Coopatruth (I'm Guessing?)

Unconfirmed:
Amidamaru
Wolverine (emergency)
TheGreatBaba (emergency)

I'm going to propose right now and hopefully get up the thread soon.

Can you come @[ZachBob]? That would be great.

I would love to. But i'll have to stay unconfirmed for now. I'm already confirmed for two tournaments in raleigh on dec. 19th and Jan 9. However, ACG and I are planning another trip to Nashville soon so i'll shoot for then
Okay that would be great since we need two more bladers and than we'll be set!
Yo, i'll be there! Gotta spin some wins if you know what i mean! LET IT R.I.P
I won't be unfortunately, gotta make plans for an LA event.
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:08 AM)Coopatruth Wrote: Yo, i'll be there! Gotta spin some wins if you know what i mean! LET IT R.I.P
Can't wait! You handed me the loss last time. I gotta get my revenge Tongue_out.
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:14 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I won't be unfortunately, gotta make plans for an LA event.
That sucks. Hopefully one in the future!
if its limited i dont think i can battle
(Dec. 06, 2015  1:38 AM)amidamaru Wrote: if its limited i dont think i can battle

Why not amidamaru? Someone can probably loan you any parts that you need
(Dec. 06, 2015  1:38 AM)amidamaru Wrote: if its limited i dont think i can battle
It's where you can't use certain parts and synchrome combos. Check out he ban list. Everything besides the banned parts you can use.
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:34 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:08 AM)Coopatruth Wrote: Yo, i'll be there! Gotta spin some wins if you know what i mean! LET IT R.I.P
Can't wait! You handed me the loss last time. I gotta get my revenge Tongue_out.
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:14 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I won't be unfortunately, gotta make plans for an LA event.
That sucks. Hopefully one in the future!

I can't wait. I'm stronger now. YOU ARE BUT MEDIOCRE. You will not spin and win and will r.i.p. in the beyblades.
Guys we're not getting much interest and on top of that I don't think we can play in this cold. I think I'm going to call off the tournament scene until Winter leaves us.
Anyone planning to come and "spin some wins" later this month?
Probably on a Saturday?
Yeah me and Neo are going to co-host. He'll be doing Plastics or HMS and I'll be doing Burst. So get hyped.
I can loan some Plastics, if anyone wants.
Really it just depends on what you guys want. HMS will probably be my Samurai Upper destroying some Drigers tbh
Yo I'm going to come with Neo if this is happening for sure. I'll try and participate in Burst and maybe Plastic if Neo can loan me some Wink
Off of school on the 18th, so maybe Saturday the 16th could be good, @[RagerBlade]??
I'll check up on that, but I'm probably gonna come. Burst won't be a ranked tournament btw and niether will be Plastics so the whole thing might be a little bit of a waste to those who want to go to actually participate. Maybe we can change Burst to Zero G or Limited? Up to you @[Neo].

Also, no qualifiers this year which really blows. Hopefully they restart soon, because those are probably my favorite tourneys.
(Jan. 06, 2016  4:55 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I'll check up on that, but I'm probably gonna come. Burst won't be a ranked tournament btw and niether will be Plastics so the whole thing might be a little bit of a waste to those who want to go to actually participate. Maybe we can change Burst to Zero G or Limited? Up to you @[Neo].

Also, no qualifiers this year which really blows. Hopefully they restart soon, because those are probably my favorite tourneys.

I don't know if Burst is such a good idea yet; I'd have to let Cooper and Ragnarok borrow and I don't have many. We can do Burst after this. Limited would probably be best?
That's up to you.
(Jan. 06, 2016  5:00 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  4:55 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I'll check up on that, but I'm probably gonna come. Burst won't be a ranked tournament btw and niether will be Plastics so the whole thing might be a little bit of a waste to those who want to go to actually participate. Maybe we can change Burst to Zero G or Limited? Up to you @[Neo].

I don't know if Burst is such a good idea yet; I'd have to let Cooper and Ragnarok borrow and I don't have many. We can do Burst after this. Limited would probably be best?
That's up to you.
I don't think we even have a Zero-G stadium anymore (just looked for it) so let's go with Limited even though that's my worst format lol.
(Jan. 06, 2016  5:05 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  5:00 AM)Neo Wrote:

That's up to you.
I don't think we even have a Zero-G stadium anymore (just looked for it) so let's go with Limited even though that's my worst format lol.

Plastics and Limited on January 16th?
I have a Zero-G Stadium, though.
(Jan. 06, 2016  5:47 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Dang, that's my birthday, haha! I'll catch the next one.
Wait so you can't come that day? We could move it to another week, because we really don't have anybody else to come haha. With everybody coming we'd have about 5 confirmed so we need at least 2 more to make it official.
We may have a tournament in Atlanta on February 20th if any of you are interested.