[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

ok cool haha
is this still happening
this still going on
(Aug. 26, 2016  2:04 AM)amidamaru Wrote: this still going on
I'm not free until after September.
So who wants to do a hasbro tournament I will be able to host it if someone helps with prizes at Hobgood park only beyblade burst from hasbro so who wants in.
Is anyone willing to travel down South FL for a Standard tournament on Nov. 12 or the 13th? Thanks.
I'm in Rome GA. Willing to provide a park and run an event. I have stuff for MFB and maybe investing in burst.
i could probably do a tournement in rome. im in Lagrange, GA
So do we need seven? Also, I can only do MFB, unless someone else has burst. I'm working on starting burst but currently strapped for cash. I would love to see something come together again, I missed the tournament in TN last year but totally down for something.
MFB is fine with me because i have more of those right now. maybe we could do a tournement in november
How many people do we actually have in the state of GA?
Many people are signed up on the BeyMap around Atlanta at least. Most may be inactive, but it is really worth it to try sending them an email to see if they would be interested in getting back in the game if there was a tournament.
I am going to host a winter beyblade burst tournament sometime in December at Hobgood park in Georgia I already have some people helping but if you could donate a bey stadium for burst or a random booster volume 4 to help out it will be great so sign up now if you want to and we will come up with a date and time soon as soon as we have 8 people so who wants to join one of the last beyblade tournaments of the year in Georgia so let's do it
I cannot remember if I already received an answer on this, but did you do what I advised to do right above your post?
Yes I thought I did

If I did something wrong what did I do wrong
Well did you get any replies from them by email?
Yes 2 so far including me but hopefully more will join so we can do it

If not enough people in time we will change it to January
Anyone for a tournament in Tennessee
I am in Tennessee
In the region, but will not specify where specifically for personal reasons.
are there baders in Clarksvill?
(Oct. 08, 2016  9:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Many people are signed up on the BeyMap around Atlanta at least. Most may be inactive, but it is really worth it to try sending them an email to see if they would be interested in getting back in the game if there was a tournament.

What's a beymap?

(Mar. 06, 2019  10:19 PM)veltrek Wrote: are there baders in Clarksvill?

Memphis is 30 mins away from you. Might be able to start a tournament if we had more people.
(Mar. 20, 2019  12:43 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2016  9:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Many people are signed up on the BeyMap around Atlanta at least. Most may be inactive, but it is really worth it to try sending them an email to see if they would be interested in getting back in the game if there was a tournament.

What's a beymap?

(Mar. 06, 2019  10:19 PM)veltrek Wrote: are there baders in Clarksvill?

Memphis is 30 mins away from you. Might be able to start a tournament if we had more people.

That pain when you are in Huntsville Alabama