[TN, AL, MS, GA] Tennessee Valley Tournament Discussion

Just to revive the thread. We need 3 more confirmed.. @[Prowilliams] @[whetwhater] @[Zancrow] @[Kai Hiwatari] @[amidamaru]
Sorry, I can't confirm just yet but i'm a definite maybe. If I can come, my best friend, ACG, will be coming with me. Smile
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:32 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Sorry, I can't confirm just yet but i'm a definite maybe. If I can come, my best friend, ACG, will be coming with me. Smile
That's awesome! If you guys get on the confirmed list we could definitely get something going in Tennessee!
I'll be asking off at wotk for that day very soon. Once that is confirmed with my boss, i'll confirm both of us. We were trying to get out to Nashville to do some recording, anyway. Our friend in Nashville has a really legit studio, he also used to blade a couple years ago, he said that he might come too!
(Aug. 29, 2015  4:38 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I'll be asking off at wotk for that day very soon. Once that is confirmed with my boss, i'll confirm both of us. We were trying to get out to Nashville to do some recording, anyway. Our friend in Nashville has a really legit studio, he also used to blade a couple years ago, he said that he might come too!
So what did your boss say about the date @[ZachBob]?
(Sep. 02, 2015  9:26 PM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2015  4:38 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I'll be asking off at wotk for that day very soon. Once that is confirmed with my boss, i'll confirm both of us. We were trying to get out to Nashville to do some recording, anyway. Our friend in Nashville has a really legit studio, he also used to blade a couple years ago, he said that he might come too!

I just talked to him about it, he had to give me grief about driving all the way out there for beyblade. But he said that I can have the day off! ACG and I will be there!
(Sep. 02, 2015  9:52 PM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  9:26 PM)BladeRager Wrote:

I just talked to him about it, he had to give me grief about driving all the way out there for beyblade. But he said that I can have the day off! ACG and I will be there!
Awesome I'm going to go ahead and make the proposal!
Sweet. I'll try to see if my friends can go as well.
(Sep. 03, 2015  2:39 AM)Neo Wrote: Sweet. I'll try to see if my friends can go as well.
That would be awesome! I found a place called Crockett Park. That seems like a good place to host. It's in Brentwood which neighbors Nashville so I think it's a good place.

There's also a guy named armadillo or something, lol I forgot his name. He lives in Murfeesboro which is really close to Nashville and he confirmed, but he hasn't been online in a while so I went ahead and moved him to unconfirmed. Hopefully he'll still be able to come when he sees my PMs.

I think we'll easily meet the 7 member minimum in the end especially if we get the thread up super early.
Alright guys! The official thread is live! Info regarding the tournament will be posted in the tournament's thread henceforth. Make sure you vote for what prizes you want in addition to the main prize Wink.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Brentwoo...Tournament
Alright, so I think we should plan on another event. If we don't do it soon, we could end up being a dead region again.
Yea there aren't many bladers in the south
I'm thinking In December during Winter Break would be a good time. Since before that people have Finals and stuff. I want to do Burst and another format since the Burst format won't count toward the rankings. So what do you guys think?
I could possibly be in if you don't date it for the 12 or 18th.
Hey, I'm open from December 27th to January 3rd. I go back on the 4th to school.
December 26th sounds cool. Is that alright?
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:49 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: December 26th sounds cool. Is that alright?

I'll be in New Jersey during the 26th
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:50 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:49 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: December 26th sounds cool. Is that alright?

What about the 2nd of January?
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:53 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:50 PM)Neo Wrote:

What about the 2nd of January?

Mhm, I'll see if that's good. As of now, yes.
It was a pretty hard drive for us last time, maybe we could plan this a little closer to Memphis?
I don't want to make it inconvenient for myself or you guys, so maybe halfway?
I have no idea about the map of Tennessee so I wouldn't be very good at that. You could post some places that you think are good and I could check them out.
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:15 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I will be available the 2nd of January! I'll try to make it out if y'all have a tournament then.

I really hope you can make it, man! Smile

(Nov. 16, 2015  10:18 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: I have no idea about the map of Tennessee so I wouldn't be very good at that. You could post some places that you think are good and I could check them out.

How about a park in Jackson,Tennesee?
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:21 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:15 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I will be available the 2nd of January! I'll try to make it out if y'all have a tournament then.

(Nov. 16, 2015  10:18 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: I have no idea about the map of Tennessee so I wouldn't be very good at that. You could post some places that you think are good and I could check them out.

That's an hour drive. My parents would take me on a max 1 hour drive because they always have to go somewhere :\. Anywhere in that range? I already drive about 40 mins from Nashville to Brentwood lol.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:27 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:21 AM)Neo Wrote:

That's an hour drive. My parents would take me on a max 1 hour drive because they always have to go somewhere :\. Anywhere in that range? I already drive about 40 mins from Nashville to Brentwood lol.

I don't know, last time it was 3 hours for me. Depends on anyone else who could attend.
I might be able to make it out there again in late January, someone should bring one of these.