Stonebridge Recreation Center
230 Karl Linn Drive
  Multipurpose Room
01:30 PM on 03/12/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Regulations

WBO COVID Regulations

Virginia COVID Regulations

Chesterfield County COVID Regulations

Itinerary

12:45-1:15PM: On site registration

1:20PM: Overview of Rules and Announcements

1:30PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

THE CIRCUIT
*WBO 3V3 Ranked Format*

The Circuit is a series of Beyblade Tournaments hosted by Four-Gaming in select cities. 

It is a chance to maximize and showcase your Beyblade skills with strategical formatting. We're really interested in finding truly Elite Bladers and The Circuit will help showcase that!

Compete with local and national Bladers as you journey to become a Legendary Blader!

PRIZES

1st Place: $50 visa gift card, 1st place medal

2nd Place: $30 visa gift card, 2nd place medal

3rd Place: $20 visa gift card, 3rd place medal

32 participant cap

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

So exited never any tournaments in Virginia!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. If you are traveling be do so safely as there is a forecast of snow.
i wish i could compete Unhappy
i was very prepared for this but i hope i can enter next year Grin
I got tons of toys I'll finally get to try out!!!
Sadly, my mom and I can’t come because of weather. I hope to see everyone soon.
When you arrive at the facility make sure to go to the entrance that is towards the street at the community/recreation center it’s on the left side of the building if your standing in the parking lot.

Challonge link https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/72c9uk1
Sad I wasn’t able to go cus of weather
That was so much fun y’all! Hope everyone is getting home safe in the slush
Agreed! Thank you all for coming out, we really enjoyed ourselves 😎. Drive safe everyone
Thx for hosting the event. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun!!!
Thanks for hosting James! Had a lot of fun, excited to have placed top 8 in my first ranked match! Hope I can make another tournament soon.
This was super fun and definitely worth the travel 🙌 Awesome competition came out and I hope to attend more like this in the future 🔥
Here is the spreadsheet link everyone. Once again thank you all for coming out we have a GREAT time 😎 The Circuit VA 2022

(Mar. 13, 2022  5:08 AM)maxrod Wrote: This was super fun and definitely worth the travel 🙌 Awesome competition came out and I hope to attend more like this in the future 🔥

Thanks for coming out bro, I learned not to bet against you lol. Looking forward to some future battles, hoping to get at least one win 😎
This matches for event have now been processed.