TEAMPALOOZA SERIES (All States) - Bring your teams!

[Image: 4.png]

TEAMPALOOZA SERIES: The first ever teams’ tournament series is here! Teampalooza is the first multi-state series to be organized for teams of 3 players. We will run multiple team tournaments simultaneously in different states to compete for monthly prizes and the chance to compete on December 3-4th @ Orlando, FL for the Teampalooza: Legends Festival.

Our Teampalooza Series is our new tournament sequence to promote teams to compete for monthly prizes, giveaways, and the chance of winning a FREE weekend stay for the new Legends Festival. The series is composed of 4 months from August 1st to November 6th. Organizers are encouraged to host 1 tournament a month.

Our Teampalooza: Legends Festival is our new multi-day event dedicated to host the best teams around the community and crown the best of the best.

Series Dates: August 1st to November 6th (1 tournament a month)

Format: WBO Teams Format (Team of 3 Players)

Match Styles: 3on3

This series brings competition, teamwork, a LOT of prizes, Premier discounts, free traveling, and more. Much more!

[Image: 2.jpg]

So, what’s all the excitement about?

Well, for the first time we are going to focus on hosting team events to end the year with a BANG! This format is EXTREMELY exciting and well designed by WBO.

We are going to calculate monthly match points and award prizes to teams in a monthly basis. We are also giving away a FREE weekend stay for the team with most points at the end of the series, and more giveaways along the way. You know how we roll, the Premier way.

TEAMPALOOZA SERIES PRIZES

1.   Monthly Trifecta Prize: We are giving away the next upcoming TT release for each team member.

Each individual match in Team Battles accumulate points for the team. We will track all the points from each team per tournament and add them up for a final “Total Points Per “XXX” Month”. The team with most total points for the month wins.

• The points are only valid if the teams’ tournament is hosted by Teampalooza organizers. Continue reading for organizer selection process.
  • Teampalooza organizers are only encouraged to run 1 tournament a month from August-November.

• If 2 or more team tournaments are performed within the same month, we will only use the points for the first tournament of the month.

• In the event of a tie in Total Points Per Month, we will look at the team record to determine a tiebreaker. If it still cannot be determined, we will combine all 3 player’s BR per team and award the prize to the highest one.

2.    Premier Triple Crown Prize: Free weekend hotel stay for Teampalooza: Legends Festival for each team member.

We will use the same calculations we use for Total Points Per Month, but in this case, we will accumulate them month-to-month from August to November. The team within all states combined with the most Total Accumulated Points is the winner!

• The points are only valid if the teams’ tournament is hosted by Teampalooza organizers. Continue reading for organizer selection process.

• Teampalooza organizers are only encouraged to run 1 tournament a month from August-November.

• If 2 or more team tournaments are performed within the same month, we will only use the points for the first tournament of the month.

• In the event of a tie with Total Accumulated Points, we will look at the team record to determine a tiebreaker. If still cannot be determined, we will combine all 3 player’s BR per team and award the prize to the highest one.

3.    PremierWay Giveaway Prize: We will run a random giveaway every month for all registered teams. Prizes will be announced every month.

Beyblade Premier will keep track of calculating monthly and total accumulated points, handling prices, and maintaining an updated tracking board with all teams in Premier’s Discord and website.  

HOW TO BUILD YOUR TEAMS (RULE’ish)

Please note: Teampalooza Series & Legends Festival are kind of 2 different things. They have their own set of rules. They are “together” but not “together”.

Teampalooza Series Rules:

In order for your team to be eligible to win any of prizes listed above, each team of 3 must be registered at BeybladePremier.com/teams before August 30, 2022.

Any team that misses this deadline will not be eligible to win prizes even if they are the highest score at any given month or throughout the entire series.

Registration per team is only $5 for the entire series. Yes, it is a very small amount. We are just looking for the commitment to get teams onboard.

We encourage all players to form their teams and register them as soon as possible in order to start accumulating points from month #1 (August).

It is very simple to register your team. Click here and make sure to fill all the fields shown below in the cart page. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-07-01-at-6-58-48-PM.png] 

Additional benefits for registering your team for the Teampalooza Series:

• 10% discount (+ ALWAYS FREE shipping) at BeybladePremier.com for each team member during the 4 months’ timeframe. A personalized coupon code will be provided to each player after team registration.

• 4 chances to win a new TT release via the Monthly Trifecta Prize.

• A chance to win a free weekend stay via the Premier Triple Crown Prize.

• 4 chances to win a random giveaway via the PremierWay Giveaway Prize

In order to keep everything running smoothly and avoid last minute changes, here are the guidelines on building teams:

1. First and foremost, there is no restrictions on BRs. Feel free to build your dream team!

2. Make sure your team members can attend the Teampalooza tournament series in your local state from August to November.

3. Each team must have team members from their state or proximate state. We understand some areas does not have much action and they consolidate in a certain location such as MD. This is allowed. What’s not allowed is a player from FL and a player NY. We will evaluate this in a team-by-team basis if it needs to be addressed.

3.    Each team has until August 30th to make changes to their team members (if needed). After August 30th, all registered teams are considered final, and any team member changes will automatically disqualify the team from earning upcoming prizes in their local area.

Important Footnote: Any players can form a team of 3 and participate at any tournament during the Teampalooza Series EVEN after August 30th.

It is the expectation that we will get new teams every month from players who just shows up to play that month and need a team to participate.

The deadline is only for teams who wants to be part of the Series, be eligible to receive prizes, and potentially participate in Teampalooza: Legends Festival in December.

Additional Rules for Teampalooza: Legends Festival

It is clear and obvious that not all teams participating in their local areas/states during the 4-month Series will attend the Legends Festival tournament.

Therefore, there is no requirement that the same team who participated in the Series needs to stay the same in order to participate in Legends Festival. Players are welcome to re-build their teams with new players who will be attending the event. This is specifically helpful for other states outside of FL who might only be able to bring 3-6 players which might have played in different teams throughout the Series.

Now, we still want to encourage the teams to stay the same. We believe in the synergy and nurturing process that they will create during the Series.

So, for all registered teams by August 30th that meet all Teampalooza Series Rules and played together for at least 3 of the 4 qualified tournaments from August to November that decide to attend the Legend Festival as a team, Beyblade Premier will:

1.  Waived all Legends Festival fees including, but not limited to entrance fees and additional side tournaments registration during the multi-day event. This includes a +1 for each player.

2.  Design and manufacture their own custom team shirts.

3.  Provide a Beyblade Premier SWAG bundle that includes (1) Premier shirt and (1) Premier string bag.

BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZERS TO HOST THE TEAMPALOOZA SERIES:

Local state organizers are the bread and butter. They are who makes this a successful experience for the community. Therefore, Premier wants to provide a little something for the efforts they are putting in. Points 1 to 3 below are stackable.

• Host two (2) tournaments from August to November under Teampalooza Series and get a free B-33 Stadium.

• Host three (3) tournaments from August to November under Teampalooza Series and get an extra October’s Takara Tomy release (if RB, only one piece – not full set).

• Host four (4) tournaments from August to November under Teampalooza and get an extra Premier Stadium Base.

• Beyblade Premier to provide all winning prizes each month for 1st and 2nd place during the Series.

• Free admission to Teampalooza: Legends Festival including two +1.

• Extra: The organizer with the most teams hosted throughout the entire Series will win 3 new TT releases. Organizer’s preferences on which 3 releases to pick. In other words, the bigger the tournaments each month = the more teams you will host.

Please note: These rewards above are only provided to one organizer per region/state. If 2 or more organizers within the region/area are interested in hosting or co-hosting, they will be responsible for splitting rewards accordingly.

Not allowed: For organizer rewards purposes, having 4 organizers in an area hosting 1 tournament each is not allowed.

HOW TO GET APPOINTED AS A TEAMPALOOZA ORGANIZER IN YOUR AREA/STATE:

Requirements (both need to be met):

• You must have been active in the past 6 months by either attending or organizing a WBO event.

• You must have been an organizer for at least 6 months and have a minimum of 3 hosted tournaments with WBO.

Process:

1.  Comment a “🌶” with the area/state you want to cover in the comments section below.

2.  Enter estimated dates (day and month) you will be able to host from August to November.

3.  We will begin confirming organizers per state as we move along. Deadline to confirm your interest is July 30th.

If we get 1 or more organizers interested in hosting the Teampalooza Series, we will follow the process below to pick 1 or 2 organizers per state/area.

1.  If 1 organizer can host all 4 tournaments. No need to look further.

2.  If 1 or more organizers can only host a minimum of 2 tournaments per organizer during the 4 months span, we will be ok with the organizers coordinating among each other splitting hosting.

a.   If 2 organizers decide to join forces to host all 4 tournaments in an area/state, the prizes mentioned above under benefits for organizers will be send to one organizer unless notified by the organizers to send to someone else. In other words, you guys are responsible to splitting the prizes.

ORGANIZER’S RESPONSABILTIES

1. Communication: This is massive. We will create a Discord channel within the Premier Discord to maintain communication between organizers and develop ideas to maintain each local community engage throughout.

2. Run Tournaments: It is very important that the selected organizer make tournaments in a monthly basis in order to keep everyone running at the same time.

3. Submit Timely Spreadsheets: In order to maintain team ranking, points, overall pulse of the tournaments, we will need each organizer to submit tournament spreadsheets quickly so we can run the numbers. We will suggest tagging us in your tournament page once you provide the link to the spreadsheet.

4. Submit Individual Matches Scores: In order to provide some of the prizes below, we will need each organizer to provide all individual matches scores according to WBO team spreadsheet format. This way we can calculated points. This is not an extra step, just a reminder. If you have questions, refer to the team’s format guide.

5. WBO Tournament Page Headings/Banners: In order to keep all tournaments under the same “branding”, we will provide you with digital banners for your tournament pages. You have full control on the name after Teampalooza… such as “Teampaloza: XXX”. This branding continuity helps tremendously with players attending and knowing there is something bigger going on.. Here is what we did with Carolinas when we ran the State Clash last year.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-06-21-at-11-33-04-AM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-06-21-at-11-34-55-AM.png]

WBO TEAM FORMAT RULES

Bladers form teams of three (no more, no less), with each team designating a captain that is responsible for informing judges of the team’s decisions in secret.

Match Style: 3on3

If a team does not have exactly three players, they may not play in the event. If you run into this type of situation, try asking someone spectating (like a parent) to join the team so that they can meet the requirement of three team members and play.

The tournament system used depends on the number of participants:
  • 4-6 Teams: Round Robin

• 7-12 Teams: Group Round Robin

• 12-14 Teams: Double Elimination

• 15+ Teams: Single Elimination

Before each match, the team has 2 minutes to determine the order in which they will play their sets, which is communicated to the judge by the team captain. Once both teams have done so, the judge announces the first set’s pairing and the match begins.

Sets are best-of-5 as usual, but individual match wins must be recorded. After all three sets are played, the team with the most cumulative battles won wins the match.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-07-01-at-5-59-30-PM.png]

In the event of a tie, each team will select one blader to represent it in a tiebreaker match, which is told to the judge by the team captain.

Team Type Final Stage
The final match of Team Type events must be played as a Team Battle, not Deck Match Type as would be the case for regular events.

For Round Robin events, the top two teams play each other in a final Team BeyBattle at the end of the round robin to determine the winning team. In Group Round Robin events, the top team from each group advances to a final Team Battle. There is no match for third place in Team Type.

froztz CrisisCrusher07 The Supreme One Kei SupaDav03 StayCool originalzankye Mike.Nightwing Dan Virtuous Circle Sniper Allen Schaffer

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO
I would love to do this but, I wouldn’t be able to come to the event in December as I have a trip planned. I probably will come to a couple of the team tournaments though. This is a great thing to do!
(Jul. 02, 2022  3:34 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I would love to do this but, I wouldn’t be able to come to the event in December as I have a trip planned. I probably will come to a couple of the team tournaments though. This is a great thing to do!

No problem brother! Build your team and participate in the Series. Legends Festival is a tournament on its won. You can rip all the benefits of the Series locally. Smile
what do you mean all state? just in America?

(Jul. 02, 2022  12:39 PM)Conce7 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2022  3:34 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I would love to do this but, I wouldn’t be able to come to the event in December as I have a trip planned. I probably will come to a couple of the team tournaments though. This is a great thing to do!

No problem brother! Build your team and participate in the Series. Legends Festival is a tournament on its won. You can rip all the benefits of the Series locally. Smile

is a thing only in America? sorry for 2 of the same messages I don't know how to delete my own messages.

will they're be stuff hosted in different countries?
(Jul. 02, 2022  7:11 PM)Aced Wrote: what do you mean all state? just in America?

(Jul. 02, 2022  12:39 PM)Conce7 Wrote: No problem brother! Build your team and participate in the Series. Legends Festival is a tournament on its won. You can rip all the benefits of the Series locally. Smile

is a thing only in America? sorry for 2 of the same messages I don't know how to delete my own messages.

I believe Canada is also participating
This seems like an AMAZING idea. I would try to make a Nevada Beyclub, but I’m afraid that I'm too young for doing that by myself yet, and it might be a bit hard finding people in my area to make a good team.

Anyways, really interesting idea, can’t wait to see how this turns out!

-WizardBlader
Where will the legends fest be? Also, is it a tournament a month in each state?
(Jul. 02, 2022  9:56 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Where will the legends fest be? Also, is it a tournament a month in each state?

Legends at Orlando. 1 tournament a month each state. Premier full schedule is out already in all our channels.

(Jul. 02, 2022  7:11 PM)Aced Wrote: what do you mean all state? just in America?

(Jul. 02, 2022  12:39 PM)Conce7 Wrote: No problem brother! Build your team and participate in the Series. Legends Festival is a tournament on its won. You can rip all the benefits of the Series locally. Smile

For now USA and Canada. Not sure if other countries have volume to support the series, yet.
I can do the hosting for Maryland. 🌶
(Jul. 03, 2022  2:16 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I can do the hosting for Maryland. 🌶

Yes! We have the second state confirmed!!! 🥳🥳🥳
(Jul. 03, 2022  2:00 AM)Conce7 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2022  9:56 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Where will the legends fest be? Also, is it a tournament a month in each state?

Legends at Orlando. 1 tournament a month each state. Premier full schedule is out already in all our channels.

For now USA and Canada. Not sure if other countries have volume to support the series, yet.

Thank you! I recently saw the full schedule on discord.
Hopefully an organizer in NY confirms the state, this is something I really wanna do haha
(Jul. 04, 2022  5:47 PM)Kingy GSD Wrote: Hopefully an organizer in NY confirms the state, this is something I really wanna do haha

Let see!!! Do not lose hope!
Video added to proposal in efforts to clear confusion between first proposal and this one.
Teampalooza and not Teamapalooza? If this is a joke on Lollapalooza, I would expect that extra a after Team.
I can host for Indiana/Ohio area(the Midwest)🌶
Ayyyyyy let's go
(Jul. 11, 2022  4:24 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: I can host for Indiana/Ohio area(the Midwest)🌶

YES SIRRRRR!!!! Let's get you setup and running!