Jan

TAMPA NEVER STOPS BLADING @ TNS8

Tampa, Florida
Tournament Results
Holiday Inn Westshore
700 N Westshore Blvd
  In the ballroom areas, find the Beyblade Burst sign!
1:00PM on 01/18/2020
Hosted by
  joyos
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
45 cash  

Passport Holder's Fee does not apply. TNS8 Competitor Pass and Entry Required. Pricing listed is for Normal Registration. PLEASE SEE INFORMATION NOTES

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

TAMPA NEVER STOPS BLADING @ TNS8
Hosted by joyos
Saturday, January 18th, 2020 – Burst Standard Format (TT & Hasbro)

ABOUT TAMPA NEVER SLEEPS

Tampa Never Sleeps is one of the most prominent Fighting Game Tournaments in Florida and they are now back with a big event known as Tampa Never Sleeps 8.  They have Street Fighter Tournaments, Smash Bros Tournaments as well as many others!  I was able to secure a spot for a Beyblade Burst Tournament at this event!  Please join us for our tournament and/or if you like Fighting Games!

If you have any questions about our event itself, please feel free to post them here! Otherwise, for more information about Tampa Never Sleeps 8 in general, please visit their smash.gg page.

TNS8 COMPETITOR PASS PURCHASE REQUIRED

To compete in the Beyblade Tournament at TNS8, a Competitor Pass with the Beyblade Tournament Entry must be purchased.  The Beyblade Tournament Entry is $5 but the Competitor Pass increases in price over time.  All tournaments at TNS8 are subject to the Competitor Pass and Tournament Entry.  If you are not competing you can get a Spectator Pass and that will allow you access to Freeplay.

Normal Registration $40 ($45 Total, November 9th to January 3rd)
Late Registration $50 ($55 Total, January 4th to January 10th)
Spectator Pass, Freeplay Only $20 at the Door
NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
There are no refunds after December 31st, 2019.
REGISTRATION ENDS JANUARY 10TH, 2020!

PURCHASE HERE

PARTICIPANT CAP: 48 PLAYERS & HOW TO PRE-REGISTER

Participant Cap: 48 Players

Hitting the “Join Tournament” button above to express your interest in attending this event is a great help to us as we plan for this event, but it does not guarantee a spot in the tournament.

While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play (spectator pass required), there will be a participant cap of 32 40 48 Players due to limited space and time.

Edit 2 (12/28/2019): Due to how fast we hit the previous cap of 40, the participant cap has been raised to 48.

Edit: Due to how fast we hit the previous cap of 32, the participant cap has been raised to 40.

How to Pre-Register for TAMPA NEVER STOPS BLADING

If you would like to confirm your spot in the tournament and you have a WBO Account, please do the following:

• Forward Ticket Confirmation: Forward your TNS8 Entry Confirmation to ultimatesayasp@gmail.com
  • Email Title: Title the email “TAMPA NEVER BLADES - Entry Confirmation”.
  • Include WBO Username: Include your exact WBO username in the email.

This is so that we can confirm anyone on our attendance list will actually be attending the event. Thanks for your understanding!

Once received we will add you to the smash.gg and challonge bracket linked below. However, this may take several days, so please be patient!

Additional Registration Guidelines

• Day-Of Check-In Required: All registered players will be required to check-in at our tournament area on the day of the event before it starts.
  • Entrants on smash.gg WILL be Prioritized: Even if paid participants are without a WBO Account, myself or my team will get their WBO Accounts made.
  • Posting/PMing Will Not Secure Spot: Posting in this thread or private messaging the host will not confirm a spot in the tournament. You must follow the instructions above.
  • NO Day-Of Registration: No day-of registration will be available.
  • Confirmed Participant List: You can view the current list of confirmed participants for the tournament by viewing the smash.gg event page linked below.
  • Spectator Passes for Companions/Parents/Guardians Are Required: If you require a ride to the event or if you need a parent/guardian to take you to the event please be advised that they will require a spectator pass to watch over you at the event.  Spectator Passes are $20 at the door.

Number of Players:  48 Player Cap (Increased from 40 on 12/28/2019, Increased from 32 on 12/18/2019)
Date:  January 18th, 2020
Location:  Holiday Inn Westshore, 700 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33609, USA.  This hotel has a car-park available that is not far from the hotel itself.
Bracket (challonge, First Stage):  https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/TNSB
Bracket (challonge, Top 8 Final Stage):  https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/TNSBFinal
Beyblade Format:  WBO Burst Standard (Hasbro & TT allowed)
Tournament Format:  Swiss, Top 8 Streamed
Payout/Prizing:  Top 4 Prizes!  Competitors will choose a prize package based on placement.  Last one left goes to 4th Place.
  • GT Triple Booster
  • Stock Dead Phoenix, Stock Revive Phoenix, Red Xtend+ Driver
  • Stock Judgment Joker, Black Blitz Disk, Hunter Dash Driver
  • Stock Zwei Longinus, Red Sting Disk, Hunter Dash Driver
Tournament Stadiums:  At least 4 (Takara Tomy Burst BeyStadium B-09)
Age Bracket:  There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.
Unofficial Event:  We will have an small unsanctioned tournament for Bladers 13 & Under that competed in the First Stage and DID NOT make Top 8.  This tournament will start after the First Stage is over. (THERE WILL BE PRIZES  Grin )
Free Play:  We will have extra stadiums (Hasbro) so Free Play will be available but I cannot guarantee all stadiums are TT Burst BeyStadiums.
RULES: As we are a part of a bigger event, please follow all WBO Rules, TNS8 Rules and any applicable rules for the Hotel Venue.

Schedule:
  • Official Tournament Schedule: GOOGLE DOCS LINK
  • PLEASE SHOW UP EARLY FOR CHECK-IN.  Tournament starts at 1:00PM or as close to that time as possible.  I am aiming to have all of the first stage done by 6:00PM
  • Tournament (including Top 8) will last until at least 7:00PM or earlier, this is to give people that are playing other events some time, as well as the possibility to have one quick break before Top 8.
  • The unsanctioned tournament for Bladers that are 13 & Under AND competed in the main tournament will start after the First Stage is over.
  • This schedule is subject to change due to number of entrants and if we need to accommodate any entrants that may also be playing in other tournaments at TNS8.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Good luck joyos and all the bladers competing today. I know it’s going to be an awesome event. I’m looking forward to tuning into the live stream.
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:45 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Good luck joyos and all the bladers competing today. I know it’s going to be an awesome event. I’m looking forward to tuning into the live stream.

Ummmm it says the tournament was yesterday
(Jan. 19, 2020  3:24 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:45 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Good luck joyos and all the bladers competing today. I know it’s going to be an awesome event. I’m looking forward to tuning into the live stream.

Ummmm it says the tournament was yesterday

Ahahahaha. Wow...that tells you where my head is at. I’m out of town this weekend so I’m all mixed up. Darn, I really wanted to see the stream too! Did anyone tune in?
Everything went pretty smooth with what I had.

Preliminary results are here, expect updated information soon!

1st. UnionAchilles
2nd. joyos
3rd. Cscramon
4th. ScorpioEVO
Okay so I got everything now!

1st: UnionAchilles
2nd: joyos
3rd: Cscramon
4th: ScorpioEVO

Challonge (First Stage): https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/TNSB

Challonge (Finals): https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/TNSBFinal

Winning Combos: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1568555