TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

??? I'm not happy I don't want metal fury to be band(not being used any more)
(May. 05, 2015  9:58 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: ??? I'm not happy I don't want metal fury to be band(not being used any more)

Metal Fight beys will still be used. They won't be banned.
Metal Fury isn't going to be banned. Most likely we'll have a Burst format that only Burst Beys can be used in. Standard, Limited, and Zero-G will still allow all that they currently do.
this is terrible it explodes every time
(May. 05, 2015  10:43 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Metal Fury isn't going to be banned. Most likely we'll have a Burst format that only Burst Beys can be used in. Standard, Limited, and Zero-G will still allow all that they currently do.
so every type of tournament I can use it

(May. 05, 2015  11:35 PM)Boss101 XD Wrote: this is terrible it explodes every time
i saw to dude
(May. 06, 2015  12:03 AM)Team Meteor Wrote:
(May. 05, 2015  10:43 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Metal Fury isn't going to be banned. Most likely we'll have a Burst format that only Burst Beys can be used in. Standard, Limited, and Zero-G will still allow all that they currently do.
so every type of tournament I can use it

(May. 05, 2015  11:35 PM)Boss101 XD Wrote: this is terrible it explodes every time
i saw to dude

A. Metal fight will not be banned from every tournament, but it wont be used in burst tournaments. They will be separate tournaments, though due to the history with this site and MFB, I assume it will be about 1-2 years before tournaments for MFB reach the tournament level of plastics and HMS.

B. We have no idea if the actual product will explode every time, they just show it every time in these videos to show off the gimmick.
Does anyone know where I can order the new beyblades when they have been released?
(May. 06, 2015  2:37 PM)Gutts Wrote: Does anyone know where I can order the new beyblades when they have been released?

amazon
(May. 06, 2015  2:37 PM)Gutts Wrote: Does anyone know where I can order the new beyblades when they have been released?

There is always the possibility that some will pop up on Ebay, but if not you could use a middleman service to purchase from Japanese websites like Amazon.co.jp. Generally you give the middleman the money and they will purchase it for you. Once they receive it they weigh the package to find out the international shipping cost and after you pay that they will send it to you. I ordered a few products this way recently through Rider Proxy.
Soon our supplier from Japan on ebay are going to accept pre-orders, stay Tuned.
(May. 07, 2015  2:17 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Soon our supplier from Japan on ebay are going to accept pre-orders, stay Tuned.

?

(May. 07, 2015  1:18 AM)Wizard Wrote:

There is always the possibility that some will pop up on Ebay, but if not you could use a middleman service to purchase from Japanese websites like Amazon.co.jp. Generally you give the middleman the money and they will purchase it for you. Once they receive it they weigh the package to find out the international shipping cost and after you pay that they will send it to you. I ordered a few products this way recently through Rider Proxy.

I said that

I think the blue one is pegisis

I think the blue one is pegisis

(May. 07, 2015  2:17 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Soon our supplier from Japan on ebay are going to accept pre-orders, stay Tuned.
I'll get one (blue)

For utube

Blue is named proto v this is project b
You have NO idea how loud I screamed on the inside when I first watched the official trailer... XD

I am so excited for this new release. I CANNOT wait. The things that I like are:

- Definitely the new logo! I love green and I love how the Beyblade font is slightly different than its old one. I love it.
- The Beys, amazing. I love the colors, design, etc.
- The stadium... Like are you kidding me?! Who would NOT want a stadium that's a BB-10 & a Zero-G stadium? xD Oh, wait, I want one. xD
- BURSTING?! I LOVE EXPLOSIONS! lololol. But I like the fact that you need to customize your Bey good enough for it not to burst at the end. I think this makes the game a little more challenging.
- 3 parts? Eh, I guess I kinda wished it was 5, but now it will probably be easier to customize and it won't take as long.
- OH. MY. GODDD. The BeyLogger!! I'm literally buying a iPhone 5 JUST for the BeyLogger. Lol, jk. Anyway.. *ahem* I love the BeyLogger! I think it's fascinating to actually use a digital BeyLogger. Plugging it in your iPhone and digitally saving your battle points.. Like.. literally. It's the future right on our hands!

So, yes guys.. I'M SCREAMING AGAIN.

Lol.

I'm so.. weird.

Welp, I can't wait! I'm planning to buy the Start Dash Set first and then the rest, little by little.

I'm really happy that Beyblade isn't dead. I knew that.. at some point it'll be back. I just... knew it. Smile
This proves.. that Beyblade is not limited. There are so many opportunities to make and do. It's amazing, really.

I think that this will bring back Beyblade. All the hype.. all the excitement, etc. It will burst all over.
That's my opinion on Beyblade Burst!

- Brisky
I too am excited for BeyLoggers... the only thing that concerns me is that they'll do away with them completely once Takara phases out of the Burst generation, rendering them useless for future iterations of Beyblade.
I guess you can call these... Michael BAYblades...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!!

*fail trumpet*
(May. 07, 2015  9:30 PM)stephen siegel Wrote: So i found this on ebay
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121635543737?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

OkinawamTS is a member on here selling those on his thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-%C2%90-S...order-open

So I guess it isn't anything new.
(May. 07, 2015  6:37 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: I guess you can call these... Michael BAYblades...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!!

Even the Project B teaser has hints of J.J. Abrams.

glorious
So with everything in the July release,like the boosters and start dash set will only cost me around $70,like $100 in shipping. Not bad at all.

So hyped about this.
Really glad I decided to swoop in and check what's up on WBO Joyful_2 I was watching anime as I got on the site, it was paused immediately. Hella excited at the aspect of a new series, very interested to see the direction this goes.
*sighs* I think that the "exploding" gimmick is gonna cause a lot of problems. I think they'll begin to break, with fair ease. They look cool, but for those of us who need money for more important things, I think we'll be disappointed.
Nothing about their design suggests to me that they wouldn't be durable. What makes you think they will break?
If anything the intended function of breakaway should reduce critical stress, unless tampered with or manufacturer defect. I can't pinpoint to what extent, but the fastener (white ring of plastic seen on the Driver) that holds the top together appears to be made of a very low friction plastic.
All the talk of breaking made me imagine something straight out of a horror film:

A Burst Beyblade with gold plastic syndrome.

(Shudders)
(May. 09, 2015  3:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: All the talk of breaking made me imagine something straight out of a horror film:

A Burst Beyblade with gold plastic syndrome.

(Shudders)
Haha
(May. 07, 2015  9:30 PM)stephen siegel Wrote: So i found this on ebay
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121635543737?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

It can be fake