[Sydney, Australia] Bey-Wave! Let it rip...curl

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 27th March

Time: 11am-Approximately 3-4pm

Format: Double Elimination

Expected Turn out: I would presume around 30, with lack of communication to those whom Raykon usually talks to.

Attending:
1. Momiji Manju
2. GreeNxBlader
3. Infinate Libra
4. Pikachu0909
5. Nile
6. Baker's Dozen
7. GalZyonV
8. Bey Ninja 14x
9. roxor
10. Darkblader 12
11. RustyXD
12. leone88
13. raven0909
14. bey ninja 14x
15. galzyon v
16. travacorn
17. indo_me
18. beykid249
19. bakulegend111
20. mfbleyblade
21. cartmansam
22. strompegasus456
23. kyoa leone
24. Mystraven
25. Beyblade Gamer
26. kingofthekrabz
27. taj12
28. failblade27
29. Eragon
30. mtblades123
31. blader200000
32. Absorber8512
33. slifer_slacker

Interested:
Zerono
pichu0909
Garion
storm pegusas5
^Kakashi^
darkblader12
glinny
UnluckyXIII
taj12
mtblade123
GaleForce
Dracon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

who came 2nd 3rd 4th and wat combo did you use?
i used MF-H basalt bull 230 d
it owns
its also a wobbler Wink
second=raven0909
and i dont know who came 3rd and 4th
oh yeah i used basalt bull 230 rs/wb and meteo l drago 90 rf but i lost Confused
did i battle you????
also rs and wb are not as good as d in my opinion
(less stamina)
any way this was a great tournament, i hope to get some metal faces, and sum new 4d beys until the next tournament
i hope there will be one in may or april ....and for sum reoson AFTER i have learnt the rulez feell like making a tournament.... dont know why
no you didnt but i asked what bottom you had and btw i dont have a d and my cs moves like an rf so i didnt use it
yeah and did greenx or momji get eliminated early or near the end

i went home early
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah and did greenx or momji get eliminated early or near the end

i went home early
greenX lost i think around um maybe 4th or 5th round into the winning group (dont go agro on me greenx i just try to remember lol) and i think momji lost around 1 round before semi finales
No fair I got the hard people but easy group=(
(No offence to people in B)
lol group a was heaps hard and wat were the prizes ??
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:08 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: No fair I got the hard people but easy group=(
(No offence to people in B)
i did a Huge Mistake first i shouldve used my best but used my worst on the first game...fail
second i kept on powning everyone with my Hell Cancer until i did not use my light launcher 2....fail
Mtblades123 owned people i mean alot but i think he came third i saw him at art box after the tourney
the prizes were: basalt horogium, flame byxis and ray gil and sadly i myself used the wrong combos against the wrong beyblades
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:57 AM)mystraven Wrote: did i battle you????
(less stamina)

RS and WB are completely different Types? Seriously.

But your combo was good. Still would of liked to see a Couple Attack types.

Videoooos. Smile

Watch out for me Next Tourney Wink
Well done to mystraven and 2nd and 2rd.
Wow. Sounds like a lot of fun. I miss out on everything these days. parents are the worst lol. Who were the top three?! I need to know who won what
If I used my best bey I know I could of got to at least 5th Round. I thrashed Travicorn (and some others) in practice because of my ultumate bey.
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:05 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:57 AM)mystraven Wrote: did i battle you????
(less stamina)

RS and WB are completely different Types? Seriously.

But your combo was good. Still would of liked to see a Couple Attack types.

Videoooos. Smile

Watch out for me Next Tourney Wink
Well done to mystraven and 2nd and 2rd.

2RD?????

(Mar. 27, 2011  7:07 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Wow. Sounds like a lot of fun. I miss out on everything these days. parents are the worst lol. Who were the top three?! I need to know who won what

um i think it was
1ST:mystraven ( i swear MYSTRAVEN, STOP TALKING TO MY DAD LOLZ jks) won a basalt horoguim (its funny cuz he just bought one on the morning of tournament lolz)
2ND:raven0909 won a ray gill
3rd:Mtblades123 won a flame byxis

anyway great tournament everyone and hope to see u soon
did Mtblades use his vulcan and my attack combo was meteo l drago 90 rf
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: did Mtblades use his vulcan and my attack combo was meteo l drago 90 rf

no im preety sure he didnt, barely anyone used an attack combo lol
i lost with my attack combo Confused
well alot of people were using l drago and that kyoa leone used this random combo, i played taj12 and lost cause the frigging sand in the stadium
anyone know when the next tourney is? or is anyone holding a new tourney. if yes,is it in the holidays? pm me if there IS a tourney that met those requirements
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:45 AM)Nile Wrote: well alot of people were using l drago and that kyoa leone used this random combo, i played taj12 and lost cause the frigging sand in the stadium

haha, you know that you're allowed to clean it, right? Or at least ask the judge to...
i lost because of the sands in the stadium
edit:thank u momiji manju for the great tournament
Anyone no wen the vids r going up??