[Sydney, Australia] Bey-Wave! Let it rip...curl

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 27th March

Time: 11am-Approximately 3-4pm

Format: Double Elimination

Expected Turn out: I would presume around 30, with lack of communication to those whom Raykon usually talks to.

Attending:
1. Momiji Manju
2. GreeNxBlader
3. Infinate Libra
4. Pikachu0909
5. Nile
6. Baker's Dozen
7. GalZyonV
8. Bey Ninja 14x
9. roxor
10. Darkblader 12
11. RustyXD
12. leone88
13. raven0909
14. bey ninja 14x
15. galzyon v
16. travacorn
17. indo_me
18. beykid249
19. bakulegend111
20. mfbleyblade
21. cartmansam
22. strompegasus456
23. kyoa leone
24. Mystraven
25. Beyblade Gamer
26. kingofthekrabz
27. taj12
28. failblade27
29. Eragon
30. mtblades123
31. blader200000
32. Absorber8512
33. slifer_slacker

Interested:
Zerono
pichu0909
Garion
storm pegusas5
^Kakashi^
darkblader12
glinny
UnluckyXIII
taj12
mtblade123
GaleForce
Dracon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

well maybe people who purchased passes either complain or wait .....and get your money back
what is the big issue with beypoints some people won alot like me i won 4 lost 2 and i dont really care if i get bey points anyways i was in the "hard group"
if you read back for the 2 000 000th time it was BH,RG,FB now you have to find out what that means or i will report you
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:38 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: When will we recive our Blader Pass?
soon okay, let moji and and greenx do there work
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:41 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: And beypoints?
there will be no beypoints as moji said LIKE A PAGE AGO
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:47 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: So your saying I wasted $10?
no U DIDNT WAST 10$ JUST WAIT
(Mar. 30, 2011  7:07 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: well halve of it was to pay to enter the tournament then...
NO IT WASNT its 10$ for a pass and $5 for entree so dont assume

(Mar. 30, 2011  9:17 AM)JJPpegasis Wrote: what did the winner get
OMG FOR THE LAST TIME , READ FREAKIN BACK

all this spam SHOULD BE REPORTED but i feel bad but still STOP SPAMMING, IF IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING RELATED TO THE TOURNAMENT DONT POST, ESPECILLY WHEN IT HAS BEEN SAID if more spam comes i will ask an offical to close the thread, it shouldnt still be open as it is as THE TOURNEY ALREADY HAPPENED
(Mar. 30, 2011  9:47 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:38 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: When will we recive our Blader Pass?
soon okay, let moji and and greenx do there work
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:41 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: And beypoints?
there will be no beypoints as moji said LIKE A PAGE AGO
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:47 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: So your saying I wasted $10?
no U DIDNT WAST 10$ JUST WAIT
(Mar. 30, 2011  7:07 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: well halve of it was to pay to enter the tournament then...
NO IT WASNT its 10$ for a pass and $5 for entree so dont assume

(Mar. 30, 2011  9:17 AM)JJPpegasis Wrote: what did the winner get
OMG FOR THE LAST TIME , READ FREAKIN BACK

all this spam SHOULD BE REPORTED but i feel bad but still STOP SPAMMING, IF IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING RELATED TO THE TOURNAMENT DONT POST, ESPECILLY WHEN IT HAS BEEN SAID if more spam comes i will ask an offical to close the thread, it shouldnt still be open as it is as THE TOURNEY ALREADY HAPPENED
well at the moment i see that you are creating this issue by not answering there constant questions JUST REPORT WHEN THEY DO THAT how easy was that I am seriously report the next person who asks what the prizes are okay!!?!
I have made no mention of an error with the Bey Passport. There is no error there, be patient, wait and stop SPAMMING.

If you acted like this in real life...

Be patient, and wait. Transferring of money takes time, and then more time for Kei to be able to give everyone their pass.

What's your rush? It will definitely happen before next tournament.

Think before you post, especially you Bakers Dozen.
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:18 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I have made no mention of an error with the Bey Passport. There is no error there, be patient, wait and stop SPAMMING.

Be patient, and wait. Transferring of money takes time, and then more time for Kei to be able to give everyone their pass.

exactly guys, think about what your posting, think about maybe your post has been awnsered, now plz stop nudging moji FOR PASS AND POINTS they will come (not sure about points) but plz stop spamming pointless questions
since none of my words are getting through im gonna stop posting cuz im actully starting to spam your spam
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:24 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:18 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I have made no mention of an error with the Bey Passport. There is no error there, be patient, wait and stop SPAMMING.

exactly guys, think about what your posting, think about maybe your post has been awnsered, now plz stop nudging moji FOR PASS AND POINTS they will come (not sure about points) but
plz stop spamming pointless questions
since none of my words are getting through im gonna stop posting cuz im actully
starting to spam your spam
well you cannot exactly say that as you were the one who said that there wad no beypoints or passes do you really think that he would not solve the problem out and even better

Do you think that he would purposley taking peoples money after reading what momiji said I think that what momiji explained relates to you the most,....
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:34 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:24 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:

exactly guys, think about what your posting, think about maybe your post has been awnsered, now plz stop nudging moji FOR PASS AND POINTS they will come (not sure about points) but
plz stop spamming pointless questions
since none of my words are getting through im gonna stop posting cuz im actully
starting to spam your spam
well you cannot exactly say that as you were the one who said that there wad no beypoints or passes do you really think that he would not solve the problem out and even better

Do you think that he would purposley taking peoples money after reading what momiji said I think that what momiji explained relates to you the most,....

what was i doing wrong, i was basiclly awnsering all questions and monitering this thread WHILE ALL OF U WERE AWAY (No offence intended moji or greenx), i was telling awnsers, i never said MYSELF there were no beypoints, moji said it himself until he can get permission of GreenX to tell us why , bladers pass, will come eventully as i said and moji said
so tell me what are u trying to point out with that post
your basiclly saying i was SPAMING the thread while i was the one TRYING TO HELP PPL AND KEEP SPAM AWAY so plz dont post when u dont know what your awnsering
really im preety sure im gonna get warned for this
i highly recommend everyone, including me to stop posting as it is SPAM
so yeah lets rest in peace
LETS ALL STOP POSTING WERE BUILDING UP SPAM JUST BY SAYING NOT TO SPAM sO FROM THIS MOMENT ON STOP POSTING! AGREED?

But Moji or GreenX can speack if there are any updates.
momiji you planning on making another tournament soon? I missed this one, hopefully I'll come next time...
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:11 PM)Flame Libra FTW Wrote: momiji you planning on making another tournament soon? I missed this one, hopefully I'll come next time...

ARE U SERIOUS didnt you see any of the posts ABOVE or in ANY OTHER PAGES
ill awnser but plz next you want to know MESSAGE HIM
and Is He Making A Tournament: no not at the moment
now plz read back, and find out that dont post POINTLESS questions
plz we dont need this fourm build ing up
Or just use the thread search function which is near the top of the page
(Mar. 30, 2011  8:51 PM)taj12 Wrote: Or just use the thread search function which is near the top of the page

THANK YOU
Darkblader stop thinking your so Top doing this if Momiji or GreenXblader have a Problem with what people are saying on THEIR Thread they will say it or Report it Majority of the SPAM is you!
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:47 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Darkblader stop thinking your so Top doing this if Momiji or GreenXblader have a Problem with what people are saying on THEIR Thread they will say it or Report it Majority of the SPAM is you!

im not thinking im top
i havent even been looking at this fourm okay
geez im just trying to help but everyone gets so mad at me