[Sydney, Australia] Bey-Wave! Let it rip...curl

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 27th March

Time: 11am-Approximately 3-4pm

Format: Double Elimination

Expected Turn out: I would presume around 30, with lack of communication to those whom Raykon usually talks to.

Attending:
1. Momiji Manju
2. GreeNxBlader
3. Infinate Libra
4. Pikachu0909
5. Nile
6. Baker's Dozen
7. GalZyonV
8. Bey Ninja 14x
9. roxor
10. Darkblader 12
11. RustyXD
12. leone88
13. raven0909
14. bey ninja 14x
15. galzyon v
16. travacorn
17. indo_me
18. beykid249
19. bakulegend111
20. mfbleyblade
21. cartmansam
22. strompegasus456
23. kyoa leone
24. Mystraven
25. Beyblade Gamer
26. kingofthekrabz
27. taj12
28. failblade27
29. Eragon
30. mtblades123
31. blader200000
32. Absorber8512
33. slifer_slacker

Interested:
Zerono
pichu0909
Garion
storm pegusas5
^Kakashi^
darkblader12
glinny
UnluckyXIII
taj12
mtblade123
GaleForce
Dracon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i want to know does it cost money to watch the battles or is it free?
Is this on sunday?
yes, it is
sign me up im definetly coming but like my soccer match has to like end in time or im gonna be a little late its in auburn so im pretty fine
C
A
N
T wait
OKAY EVERYONE
plz stop spamming, really u dont need to talk about half of these things
please its getting really annoying, if your coming just say "im coming" DONT REPEAT "HEY U HAVENT PUT ME ON" LIKE 10 X serousily THEY KNOW U CAN COME geez
plz spam is building up
(Mar. 25, 2011  6:04 AM)bigbangblader Wrote: sorry for the spam can i still come?
You can still go to the tournament, Momiji Manju was just saying that you should stop spamming.

(Mar. 25, 2011  8:50 AM)JJPpegasis Wrote: i want to know does it cost money to watch the battles or is it free?
It's free to watch, but I think you should participate, it's much more fun! Smile.

Me and my friends will be attending the next Sydney tournament, I'll be able to help as well Smile.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:52 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  6:04 AM)bigbangblader Wrote: sorry for the spam can i still come?
You can still go to the tournament, Momiji Manju was just saying that you should stop spamming.

(Mar. 25, 2011  8:50 AM)JJPpegasis Wrote: i want to know does it cost money to watch the battles or is it free?
It's free to watch, but I think you should participate, it's much more fun! Smile.

Me and my friends will be attending the next Sydney tournament, I'll be able to help as well Smile.

wow raykon your back , nice to see you back on wbo again lol
okay just to clarriyfy (think i spelt that wrong) its in burwood park, which i think is near the westfield thingy ( that awsoem big shoppiing centre stuff) at 11:00 till 3:00-4:00
any way just wondering would anyone be at the aprk around 10:30 cuz my dad (for some weird reoson likes beyblades) wants me to practice with people or sumthing like that and he likes being early to stuff yeah
look at my pm momiji manju
Hey momoji, i might be coming tomrrow, my parents are going to Paramatta, and i'll ask if i can go, so is it ok if i just turn up or do i have to say i'm definitely going first?
so the toureny is at the chess area in burwood park?
Ohh yeah don't forget if your recording and putting credits at the end don't forget to put my username because I came up with the name Beywave or Bey-Wave.
does your username needs to be on the list to enter?
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:23 AM)bigbangblader Wrote: does your username needs to be on the list to enter?

DIDNT I SAY EARLIER U JUST COME anyway hyped for tommorow
i hope my rf is legal (i have 80% thinking it isnt) but anyway hope to atleast beat 1 person
i can come now
Please put my friend's name down on the list as well, he's coming with me.
His username is Storm38702.
Thanks Smile

PS: It's beykid's mum typing here, just reminding everyone to bring sufficient drinks and snacks, saving you from having to go buying from shops and missing your turns/battles.

Also, please be sensible weatherwise, I know I know boring stuff, but a light jacket and a hat won't go astray Smile

Label things as much as possible, especially battle stadiums, so that there won't be any confusion at the end of the day

My husband and I will be there tomorrow to give Momiji and GreenXBlader a hand, so in case your parents are wondering, yes there will be other adults (other than Momiji and few other competitors) present.

Lastly, please please please try your hardest (or beg your parents the hardest) to get there before 12 (earlier the better). The earlier we start, the smoother everything will run and the faster the comp will be (and the shorter your parents will have to wait lol)

See you all tomorrow Smile
can u plz put my name on the list?
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:47 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:52 AM)Raykon Wrote:

wow raykon your back , nice to see you back on wbo again lol
okay just to clarriyfy (think i spelt that wrong) its in burwood park, which i think is near the westfield thingy ( that awsoem big shoppiing centre stuff) at 11:00 till 3:00-4:00
any way just wondering would anyone be at the aprk around 10:30 cuz my dad (for some weird reoson likes beyblades) wants me to practice with people or sumthing like that and he likes being early to stuff yeah
Yep, I will slowly be more active on WBO again now. Smile

(Mar. 26, 2011  7:56 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: so the toureny is at the chess area in burwood park?

You will defiantly see everyone, just look for a big crowd with beyblades.

Good luck to everyone who is going tomorrow, for the next tournament though I plan to attend and win it Tongue_out.
momiji can i please film the battles for my youtube account because it would be awesome!!!!
p.s how far away is artbox from burrwood park (i couldnt find it on google maps)
if you stay along the same side when you exit Burwood station, you'll see it before you reach burwood park.
Also, anyone who wants to film, may. I have no qualms with it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Moji can I film tooo. Please =) Pretty Please =) Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top =)

Edit: ohh sorry I was typing when you posted
Grrrrrr. I hate you Sydneyian's with your Thousands of tourney's........
Down in Melbourne we have 0 Unhappy

Anyways good Luck with tommorow Maybe Momiji with his 4th Gold Face? Smile

I gotta fly down there and attend one its only like 150$ + Accommodation Maybe 450 at Tops for me and a Parent.
May the weather be Good and the Blading be Attack Smile

EDIT- Got Confirmation That I will be allowed to come down in the Months of May/June/August Not July because I am Overseas for Sport. Its gonna be a Sort of Birthday Present cas My B-day is in July and My family except for my Dad have never been to Sydney so its like Mini-Holiday Beyblade Trip Smile But that's only if it is in Weekend or School Holidays Wink)))))) Still Excited!!!
Thank you Chupa Chups, hopefully the weather calms by tomorrow, pouring down pretty hard in the east side.

I will post confirmation tomorrow as to whether the tournament will still be on.

Although the rule of thumb is, come unless it's absolutely pouring rain down.